« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:57 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I hope we're seeing Moore as the #1 guy with MVS as the X.

DJ Moore, that is.

With Skyy as the Y.
I'd love that but I just don't see it happening.

And when I said MVS would be our #1 I didn't mean I see him emerging as a WR1. More that I see him leading all Chiefs WR's in catches and yards.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:15 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Get.
Him.
The.
Ball.
Andy.
Mahomes needs to look his way too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:01 PM 10-13-2022
Maybe they would like to keep Hardman around. The more the ball goes his way, the cheaper the contract.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 10-13-2022
Seth says he should be playing more. It’s free

Enough warmup; Skyy Moore should be on the field more for the Chiefs

Looking at (almost) every snap by the rookie through four games and screaming into the void.

Seth Keysor
https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/e...oore-should-be
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 PM 10-13-2022
This is just what Andy does with vets and rookies. JJSS, MVS, and Hardman are all vets that are playing just well enough. Moore is going to continue getting very limited snaps, because he is a rookie. It's the same thing with Pacheco.

It sucks, but it's just the way he does things.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:14 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
3 targets on 14 routes sounds more like a Mahomes thing than an Andy thing. Sure, Andy needs to get him more than 14 chances. But Mahomes also has to look his direction more.

You have to have Patrick’s trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:16 PM 10-13-2022
Hardman has been wide open as well.

https://twitter.com/ArrowheadConner/...43627page%3D45
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:19 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is just what Andy does with vets and rookies. JJSS, MVS, and Hardman are all vets that are playing just well enough. Moore is going to continue getting very limited snaps, because he is a rookie. It's the same thing with Pacheco.

It sucks, but it's just the way he does things.
I get that. He’s a HOF coach and gets to have his own process. That said…..

Why would you sit a WR that’s you can see on the game film is getting open a lot and getting wide open in some cases?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:51 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
7.3 yards/target for JJSS.

8.5 yards/target while clearly playing through a bad heel that hampers his wheels for Hardman.

Now if you want to argue that he presents a big, physical target that Pat can use situationally - I get that. And I'm not saying to cut the guy; he can have a role here.

But in terms of efficiency, he's just not an efficient receiver. Hasn't been for years now. And that's how this offense should operate, IMO - focus on efficiency. And as we've seen more data on it, it's not that Hardman isn't getting targeted because he isn't open - he is. He's getting a lot of separation. He's just further down the reads.

So change that. Or don't but have Moore running those underneath routes that JJSS is running. No, he's not going to catch the ball in traffic and absorb a blow - but he may not have to. His release and separation may allow him to catch that ball WITHOUT congestion and then move in space.
I’m not sure why people focus solely on yards per target when determining efficiency. JJSS’s strength is as a possession receiver. Of course he’s not going to have a yards per target that rivals Tyreek or Chase.

He’s been a little underwhelming so far, but I still think the best is yet to come. He’s been dealing with injuries and is still getting comfortable in the offense.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 PM 10-13-2022
The fact that Moore is starting to get open a lot and Mahomes has looked his way a little more the last two weeks makes me think he’s about to break out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:12 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I get that. He’s a HOF coach and gets to have his own process. That said…..

Why would you sit a WR that’s you can see on the game film is getting open a lot and getting wide open in some cases?
Well I think he's getting noticed, because his snap counts are going up and Justin Watson's are starting to go down. That means Andy must like what he sees. He's doing the same thing with Moore that he did with Tyreek his rookie season. Mecole played a lot early his rookie season, but that's because Tyreek was hurt early and then Sammy got hurt right as Hill came back. Once we were healthy Hardman's snaps dropped significantly towards the end of his rookie year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10-14-2022, 12:17 AM
This message has been deleted by dlphg9.
dlphg9 12:20 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The fact that Moore is starting to get open a lot and Mahomes has looked his way a little more the last two weeks makes me think he’s about to break out.
Moore's percentage of offensive snaps per week

Week 1 - 19%
Week 2 - 4%
Week 3 - 13%
Week 4 - 28%
Week 5 - 35%

He's taking snaps away from Watson and has worked his way into the 4th WR spot. Hardman has had his snaps decreased over the last 2 games, but I think that's because of his heel injury.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:42 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’m not sure why people focus solely on yards per target when determining efficiency. JJSS’s strength is as a possession receiver. Of course he’s not going to have a yards per target that rivals Tyreek or Chase.

He’s been a little underwhelming so far, but I still think the best is yet to come. He’s been dealing with injuries and is still getting comfortable in the offense.
Maybe, but I'm not sure he passes the eye test at this point. That separation, or lack thereof, tracks for me. He's just never open. He's a solid unit but he's got little burst.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 04:51 AM 10-14-2022
I just dont think this guy is an NFL WR. .

our picks arent looking that good...aside from George and Pacheco. .
[Reply]
DTVietnam 04:52 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Maybe, but I'm not sure he passes the eye test at this point. That separation, or lack thereof, tracks for me. He's just never open. He's a solid unit but he's got little burst.
never gets any seperation. . all i heard all draft was how superior of a route runner he was. . he is covered and has horrible insticts. .

looks scared out there. .

imagine Pickens on this squad
[Reply]
Page 90 of 280
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up