« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:50 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Here's the problem I'm faced with really.

I started drinking this goddamn peanut butter whiskey at halftime because I'm trying to clean shit out of my bar and figured I could make an interesting old fashioned out of it. And then we won.

Fellas, this is a hangover on ice. This is NOT a game day drink. And yet it's responsible not only for the win, but the ascension of Skyy Moore.

So what the **** do I do here?
First post this in the drinking thread and apologize to us whiskey/bourbon snobs.

Second hit yourself in the face with the bottle
[Reply]
O.city 10:50 PM 11-20-2022
He looked smooth. Good to see, that’s what we need going forward. Hopefully he gets some confidence from it
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:51 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is fucking stupid. Why would you expect bad things to happen outside of punt returns?
It's just my anxiety disorder doing its thing.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 10:51 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Ok as long as you acknowledge it's irrational lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:52 PM 11-20-2022

I started drinking this goddamn peanut butter whiskey at halftime because I'm trying to clean shit out of my bar and figured I could make an interesting old fashioned out of it. And then we won.

Fellas, this is a hangover on ice. This is NOT a game day drink. And yet it's responsible not only for the win, but the ascension of Skyy Moore.

So what the fuck do I do here?
If you care about the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl, you’ll make that drink on every game day the rest of the year.

If the Chiefs don’t win it all, we know who to blame.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:52 PM 11-20-2022

So what the **** do I do here?
If you stop doing it the season is on you.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 PM 11-20-2022

So what the fuck do I do here?
Looks like you're going to have to drink up :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Have you considered alcohol? Always solves the problem
[Reply]
DRM08 10:53 PM 11-20-2022
I'm phone posting, dicks. I can only be in so many places at once!

And I'm trying to find someone who will put me in touch with Nick Bolton so I can service him. Gimme a break dammit.

Kid played well in the 2nd half (mostly the 4th quarter) when MVS seemed to shrink. Damn nice job.

And I love Derwin James so seeing him cross him up was impressive.

But I'm gonna keep drinking whiskey and DMing Nick now. Enjoy.
Moore also had a big 3rd down catch in the first half to move them into field goal range. They would have punted if he drops that one. Given the Butterfinger problem that exists all over the NFL, I was very impressed with the catches Moore was making tonight. Keep those chains moving! Hopefully he turns into what we all hope he can be, maybe a smaller version of Kelce in terms of Mahomes trusting the guy to catch the ball.
[Reply]
O.city 10:53 PM 11-20-2022
I like the peanut butter whiskey in egg nog
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 PM 11-20-2022
I'm phone posting, dicks. I can only be in so many places at once!

And I'm trying to find someone who will put me in touch with Nick Bolton so I can service him. Gimme a break dammit.

Kid played well in the 2nd half (mostly the 4th quarter) when MVS seemed to shrink. Damn nice job.

And I love Derwin James so seeing him cross him up was impressive.

But I'm gonna keep drinking whiskey and DMing Nick now. Enjoy.
It is not possible to love Bolton more than you.

But I’m close.

I’m convinced when he smoked James, it is because James watched film and took the play off. :-).

Nice game by Skyy. Hopefully he can build on it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:55 PM 11-20-2022
I think we saw what you can hope Moore becomes flashing tonight. A nasty slot weapon who roasts man-to-man coverage.

He does have big, powerful hands. And even though he isn't the tackle-breaking monster that Juju Smith-Schuster is, I do think Moore would be an intriguing option if the Chiefs decide to NOT invest at WR and bring Juju back on a long-term deal.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You've said so yourself that given what Nick Bolton is and some of his speed limitations, he SHOULD be a liability to a team. But he's not. In fact, he's far from it.

I'm not crowning his ass yet, but isn't it perhaps possible for Skyy to achieve being an effective NFL WR in spite of the limitations you've brought up?
The thing is, Moore is significantly more athletic, even position for postion.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:57 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I like the peanut butter whiskey in egg nog
Man fuck eggnog.

I’m not tough enough for neat, but give me on the rocks.
[Reply]
Coach 11:21 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The thing is, Moore is significantly more athletic, even position for postion.
He'll get better as time goes on. He's just a rookie.

He flashed today, so that is very encouraging to see.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 280
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up