ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 241 of 256
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:55 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm curious what "price" they paid? Have you seen the revenues from the past year?
Point well taken and I should have reframed my statement. To me Goodell poked the Tiger/Bear(NFL fan base) by not dealing correctly and swiftly enough with the "kneel down" from the get go because this happened very quickly and within just a week's time you had over 75 to 80 % of players kneeling.

To your point about the revenues still rising. The lack of expedient action from Goodell on the "kneel down" was a severe warning from the fan base. Goodell realizes which side of his bread is getting buttered and it is by conservative dominated fanbase BUT his mistake was taking them for granted thinking the PR blowback would be minimal. Oh how Goodell was mistaken on that because the PR blowback was HUGE!! He was given a "mulligan" by the fanbase BUT this will NOT happen again IF Goodell continues to appease the Progressive/SJW dominated culture and media and this is where you will finally see it cut into revenues IMHO.
[Reply]
O.city 03:56 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Point well taken and I should have reframed my statement. To me Goodell poked the Tiger/Bear(NFL fan base) by not dealing correctly and swiftly enough with the "kneel down" from the get go because this happened very quickly and within just a week's time you had over 75 to 80 % of players kneeling.

To your point about the revenues still rising. The lack of expedient action from Goodell on the "kneel down" was a severe warning from the fan base. Goodell realizes which side of his bread is getting buttered and it is by conservative dominated fanbase BUT his mistake was taking them for granted thinking the PR blowback would be minimal. Oh how Goodell was mistaken on that because the PR blowback was HUGE!! He was given a "mulligan" by the fanbase BUT this will NOT happen again IF Goodell continues to appease the Progressive/SJW dominated culture and media and this is where you will finally see it cut into revenues IMHO.
The NFL could shoot someone on fifth avenue, their revenues aren't going anywhere.

The PR blowback was huge...how? Based on what?

It didn't effect revenue, TV ratings are still monstrous. So...what some people on twitter and facebook were up in arms?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:03 PM 07-17-2019
I don't understand what the sweet **** we're waiting for on an announcement one way or the other.
There is a ton of info that needs to be reviewed in this TH situation because there are so many twists and turns in this story with a lot of players involved not to mention recorded secretly and illegally and with the SJW media and crowd breathing down your neck "knowing" that TH has a history, that is now in question from 14 based on this secret illegal recording.

The longer this takes the more positive it becomes for Reek IMHO because Goodell is taking his time trying to get the most accurate context he can to be fair to Reek on his ruling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 07-17-2019
Nate Taylor: league investigation into Tyreek Hill is still ongoing.

Thinks Friday.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:10 PM 07-17-2019
The NFL could shoot someone on fifth avenue, their revenues aren't going anywhere.

The PR blowback was huge...how? Based on what?

It didn't effect revenue, TV ratings are still monstrous. So...what some people on twitter and facebook were up in arms?
Like I said, this was a warning shot across the bow(grace given by the fanbase- mulligan allowed at this point) BUT IF Goodell continues down the path of appeasing the Progressive/SJW dominated culture, you watch it will begin to erode into their profits IMHO. I don't believe Goodell will appease any longer after this 'kneel down' fiasco.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:13 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Thinks Friday.
It would make sense. The first Friday before training camp
[Reply]
staylor26 04:13 PM 07-17-2019
I don't understand what the sweet fuck we're waiting for on an announcement one way or the other.
The investigators are trying to read through this thread first but Sauto and Clay are making it difficult to finish :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:13 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Thinks Friday.
Uggh!
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:28 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The investigators are trying to read through this thread first but Sauto and Clay are making it difficult to finish :-)
Are you saying I need to up my posting?:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:31 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Are you saying I need to up my posting?:-)
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:35 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Uggh!
That's only two days away. 22 days until preseason!
[Reply]
007 04:38 PM 07-17-2019
Ok anything new or is it still the hammock and sauto show?
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:39 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Ding ding ding
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 07-17-2019

Its more than 2 incidence, im specifically stating that when the law has been at hills door its only been immediately after he is leaving her. This is what a narc female does. And again, I know that she was diagnosed with BPD this isnt speculated.

— Brown Dextrose III (@ExposeClusterBs) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
New World Order 04:44 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
-Hill was set for a 4 game suspension before the full audio leaked

-Hill was set for no suspension after the full audio leaked

-Hill is supposedly set for a 4 game suspension after Clay mucked it all up.
[Reply]
Page 241 of 256
« First < 141191231237238239240241 242243244245251 > Last »
Up