ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 234 of 256
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:27 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The flimsy case is why the plea deal was offered. And the deal was SO GOOD, he took it rather than risk conviction.

Those photos do not show DV. PARTICULARLY not the claims she made.
How long have you worked in domestic violence?

Momma has done it for around 6 years now, and I have been around in for a couple. Those pictures most certainly could show it, but I do agree that it doesn’t line up with what she describes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
How long have you worked in domestic violence?

Momma has done it for around 6 years now, and I have been around in for a couple. Those pictures most certainly could show it, but I do agree that it doesn’t line up with what she describes
Rough sex.
[Reply]
FAX 09:34 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What's frustrating to me is that black people have been talking about how unfair the justice system is for decades and some including people on this forum have either ignored it or outright dismissed it. But suddenly want to bring it up when it's a case involving a player on their favorite team. They'll make fun of Kaepernick kneeling for police injustice but then flip around and blame racism for the predicament Tyreek finds himself in. It's all disingenuous.
This friend of mine is 100% convinced that his problems stemmed from racism. Started with the traffic stop (profiling) continued with convincing him to agree to the warrantless home search (intimidation), and ended with an all-white jury, a white lawyer, and an elderly white judge who was probably descended from Nathan Bedford Forrest (totally screwed). And he may very well be right. A jury of your peers, yet nobody in the box that shares your color or life experience or values? That doesn't sit well.

But I have to wonder if the problem wasn't race as much as it was poverty. We know those two things are deeply connected, but if you can separate them in order to look at it objectively, a slightly different picture emerges.

A young, black kid has a FAR better chance of receiving fair treatment if he has an excellent private attorney. When you're saddled with a PD who's part of the vortex you've found yourself in, you're likely going to plea or serve some time.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:35 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Since you obviously either have no short-term memory, or just totally missed this :

But they DEFINITELY don't support her claims about what happened...and since she's a proven ****ing liar...just shut the **** up now.
Hey dumb fuck...

I've already acknowledged the pictures don't show as much as she said.
But I also wonder why we didn't see them all...

Now you can shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:39 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Hey dumb ****...

I've already acknowledged the pictures don't show as much as she said.
But I also wonder why we didn't see them all...

Now you can shut the **** up.
Ok. Keep making yourself out to be permanently obtuse.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:41 AM 07-17-2019
Rough sex.
Speculation.
[Reply]
FAX 09:45 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Speculation.
OBJECTION!

On the grounds that she digs it and banged the dude the same day.

MOVE TO STRIKE!

FAX THE ADVOCATE
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:46 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ok. Keep making yourself out to be permanently obtuse.
What are you talking about? Idiot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 AM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Speculation.
WRONG! SHE ADMITTED TO IT!!!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:53 AM 07-17-2019
WRONG! SHE ADMITTED TO IT!!!!
She admitted to rough sex from that night causing the injuries?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 AM 07-17-2019
IF CRYSTAL LIKES IT ROUGH!

THE PLEA BARGAIN WAS ENOUGH!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:58 AM 07-17-2019
Clay Travis weighs in on Tyreek Hill.

After he talks about equal pay for the women’s soccer team.
https://youtu.be/4Bd2eLmJ38o
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:12 AM 07-17-2019
That's the conclusion they want you to come to.

While it's certainly possible that is what led to her "injuries", there is NO proof of that. And without video tape or her outright admitting it, there will never be proof.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:12 AM 07-17-2019
(Buries face in hands)

Have you actually heard the tape??
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:14 AM 07-17-2019
The Chiefs should end Tyreek's suspension now and force the NFL to make their decision.
[Reply]
Page 234 of 256
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Up