ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 335
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:49 PM 04-24-2016
This is no longer a spoiler thread right? Since the show has passed the books
[Reply]
RustShack 09:52 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Correct, ish. But also false.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:53 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'd think not. Literally none of us know where this ship is sailing now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:07 PM 04-24-2016
See. Here I thought we'd get through this without a golum.

Pretty good episode. Yeah yeah yeah. Magic hounds. Whatever.

The problem with shit this big and complicated is that it takes an hour just to unfuck the audience from the last episode. Really all that's happened is snows bud went to get the wildlings to assfuck Thorne. Brienne found Sansa but nothing really happened, and Doran got deaded. All the rest of it is just explaining where we are after all these characters got abused.

Super excited this is back on. Super bummed I have to wait a week.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:20 PM 04-24-2016
Think Bran has a vision of the Tower of Joy next week?
[Reply]
Buck 10:23 PM 04-24-2016
I sorta wish they would have shown us half the locations they did with twice the time allotted and then showed the other half next week. The stuff at Mereen didn't seem necessary. The Dorne stuff was a bummer. I didn't read the books, but the way shit happened, they could have had that happen at the end of last season. Bronn was missing upon Jaime's return. IDK maybe I'm wrong, I didn't think it was a great episode.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:26 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
I sorta wish they would have shown us half the locations they did with twice the time allotted and then showed the other half next week. The stuff at Mereen didn't seem necessary. The Dorne stuff was a bummer. I didn't read the books, but the way shit happened, they could have had that happen at the end of last season. Bronn was missing upon Jaime's return. IDK maybe I'm wrong, I didn't think it was a great episode.
They only have 15 hours of material left, so they might be finding some of the unnecessary stuff necessary to fill 5 more hours.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:28 PM 04-24-2016
I'd say it was better than most first episodes but it sucks that they didn't answer the "is he or isn't he" questions with Jon Snow. I was really hoping for a bad ass resurrected Jon Snow exacting some undead revenge against Thorne and Co. Since that didn't happen I think it was a bit disappointing.

But, then again, for all I know Jon Snow never comes back...
[Reply]
listopencil 10:29 PM 04-24-2016
I was a little put off by it. The whole episode felt like, "OK. This is what happens in the next 30 seconds of every character's life. See ya next week!"
[Reply]
Bowser 10:35 PM 04-24-2016
A little annoyed at how Aero Hotah went out. He's way too big of a BAMF to go down like that.
[Reply]
wazu 10:50 PM 04-24-2016
I always come read this thread to remind me that no matter how much I enjoy Game of Thrones, it actually sucks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:59 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
A little annoyed at how Aero Hotah went out. He's way too big of a BAMF to go down like that.
THIS! The TV version never showed his Oberyn level of bad assness that the books showed. Or for that matter the Sand Snakes. They are a shell of themselves in the TV series.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:01 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I was a little put off by it. The whole episode felt like, "OK. This is what happens in the next 30 seconds of every character's life. See ya next week!"
It needed to be longer. They have the footage and money. Don't see why the opening and closing episodes can't be longer.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:01 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It needed to be longer. They have the footage and money. Don't see why the opening and closing episodes can't be longer.

Yeah. I was expecting a 90 minute opener, honestly.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:53 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They honestly don't have the time. They are on an incredibly tight schedule and have to film in five-six different countries and edit immediately once filming is concluded.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 335
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up