ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 335
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
raybec 4 01:31 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Why does anyone care how the hut burned down. That's what fire does when you knock over the thing that's safely holding it. They clearly showed some type of substance on the ground.
The dogs from episode 1 ran all the way to the Dash Khaleen and helped Dany burn the Khals
[Reply]
vailpass 01:33 PM 05-16-2016
I heard Robin Arryn's nose is getting it's own spin-off...
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:11 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I heard Robin Arryn's nose is getting it's own gravitational force

FYP
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:35 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Gregor and/or Sandor Clegane (again)

Definitely. Cersei said she'd have a trial by combat soon. I'm hoping it'll be this season. If not the plot will have dragged like a motherfucker.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:43 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
I think the bad things this season will happen to more minor characters. Dany and Jon and Tyrion and Arya seem safe for now. Of course that's when GRRM might strike, but their roles in the story seem too important and unfinished. I don't think they will all survive the final book or season, but I don't think any of them will die this season.

I know some people who are doing a GoT Deadpool contest. Each person gets 6 characters, and if one of your characters dies this season, everyone else pays you $10 (so you get $50 or $60 depending on how many are in the pool), and of course you have to pay $10 to anyone else who has a character die this season. Then you hold a draft to select the characters.

So who would the top draft picks be right now? I'd have to go with a top 7 of:

Pycell
Jorah
Loras
High Sparrow
Lancel
Rickon
Ramsay

Who am I missing?
What about Gendry? He can't row forever.
[Reply]
eDave 02:52 PM 05-16-2016
Petyr Baelish returns.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:57 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Too many good things have been happening lately. Jon Snow and Sansa will probably get slaughtered somehow in the next few weeks.
Yeah, we are due for Sansa to take an arrow through the heart on the way to the North.:-)
[Reply]
wazu 03:02 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, we are due for Sansa to take an arrow through the heart on the way to the North.:-)
For the first time since the show started I might actually care.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:25 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
For the first time since the show started I might actually care.
If you read the books then you know Sansa was a lot tougher, smarter in the books that she has been portrayed in the series up to this point.

And Cersi was a way less sympathetic in the book than she has been portrayed in the TV series.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:29 PM 05-16-2016
If you read the books then you know Sansa was a lot tougher, smarter in the books that she has been portrayed in the series up to this point.

And Cersi was a way less sympathetic in the book than she has been portrayed in the TV series.
Cersi dies this season I believe
[Reply]
RustShack 04:49 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Who thinks Cercei is luring the Tyrells into a trap?
I think she's just trying to use the Queen being imprisioned for her own personal gain of revenge against the Sparrows. She was humiliated and now basically a prisoner because of them and can't even see her daughters final resting place.

She obviously did it to herself, but still. She doesn't actually care what happens to the Tyrell's though, since she obviously put them there in the first place.
[Reply]
wazu 04:53 PM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I think she's just trying to use the Queen being imprisioned for her own personal gain of revenge against the Sparrows. She was humiliated and now basically a prisoner because of them and can't even see her daughters final resting place.

She obviously did it to herself, but still. She doesn't actually care what happens to the Tyrell's though, since she obviously put them there in the first place.
I dunno. Doesn't sound dramatic enough for GoT. I'm subscribing to the theory that the Sparrow told Tommen that the Tyrells had Joffrey killed, so now it's game on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:28 PM 05-16-2016
I dunno. Doesn't sound dramatic enough for GoT. I'm subscribing to the theory that the Sparrow told Tommen that the Tyrells had Joffrey killed, so now it's game on.
Yeah see that theory a lot since Sundays show. Common sense says that has to be Cersi's play. Warn the Sparrows they are coming. The Tyrells and Sparrows kill each other and thin the ranks. The Lannisters then have more freedom to maneuver in the GOT.
[Reply]
wazu 05:30 PM 05-16-2016
Yeah see that theory a lot ince Sundays show. Common sense says that has to be Cersi's play. Warn the Sparrows they are coming. The Tyrells and Sparrows kill each other and thin the ranks. The Lannisters then have more freedom to maneuver in the GOT.
I'm picturing more of a Lannister-led slaughter.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:40 PM 05-16-2016
I'm picturing more of a Lannister-led slaughter.
Maybe, no matter who is doing the fighting or all 3 sides are involved there are going to be a lot of bodies.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 335
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up