ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dropped passes
frozenchief 10:05 PM 12-05-2021
Why can’t we catch the ball? Kielce, Pringle, and Tyreek all dropped catchable passes. those drops really screwed our offensive production. Tyreek’s ‘drop’ led to an interception.

What is going on? Are Kielce and Tyreek injured? What do we do for this season? Drafting or free agency are good answers for next season, not this one. the dropped passes aren’t such an issue with Denver but come playoffs, they will be really large.

I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening now and would love to hear any comments/suggestions.
[Reply]
TEX 10:07 PM 12-05-2021
Huge problem. 8 of Mahomes' INT's have been tipped.
[Reply]
Sorce 06:09 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Huge problem. 8 of Mahomes' INT's have been tipped.
He appears to be staying in the pocket more, wonder if there is a correlation.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:09 PM 12-05-2021
Fire the catching coach!!!!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:11 PM 12-05-2021
Pretty hard to sustain drives and score points if you can't catch the fucking football when it's right there in your hands.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:19 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Pretty hard to sustain drives and score points if you can't catch the fucking football when it's right there in your hands.
It's the biggest problem on this offense by a lot.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:17 PM 12-05-2021
Mahomes could be better, and needs to be.
[Reply]
davewan 09:44 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
I have resisted this conclusion all season, but we're at a point where it has become undeniable. Mahomes is as much a problem as are the drops. Last night he was 15-29 for less than 200 yards, an INT and no touchdown passes. For the third game in a row, the Chiefs offense scored an early TD, only to go an extended stretch without so much as sniffing the end zone again. Telling series? The Chiefs get a turnover and start a drive inside the Denver 10 yard line and come away with FG.

The offense is a steaming pile of canine feces right now. And the sad part is, they keep talking about fixing it. Let's face it, the offense is what it is. We're 12 games in. The offense simply won't look like the 2018 or 2019 version for more than a game here or there this year. It's broken and won't get fixed this season.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:48 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by davewan:
I have resisted this conclusion all season, but we're at a point where it has become undeniable. Mahomes is as much a problem as are the drops. Last night he was 15-29 for less than 200 yards, an INT and no touchdown passes. For the third game in a row, the Chiefs offense scored an early TD, only to go an extended stretch without so much as sniffing the end zone again. Telling series? The Chiefs get a turnover and start a drive inside the Denver 10 yard line and come away with FG.

The offense is a steaming pile of canine feces right now. And the sad part is, they keep talking about fixing it. Let's face it, the offense is what it is. We're 12 games in. The offense simply won't look like the 2018 or 2019 version for more than a game here or there this year. It's broken and won't get fixed this season.
Finally someone who tells it like it is.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:51 AM 12-06-2021

If those aren't dropped and his stat line was 24-32, 270 2 TD's total are you still freaking out?
[Reply]
davewan 12:30 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If those aren't dropped and his stat line was 24-32, 270 2 TD's total are you still freaking out?
Well, that wasn't his stat line, so your question is irrelevant. And I'm not freaking out. I'm simply stating an observation.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:36 PM 12-06-2021
Well, that wasn't his stat line, so your question is irrelevant. And I'm not freaking out. I'm simply stating an observation.
Sure you are Da Quix.

Your team is going to get its ass kicked tonight.

Allen will struggle in a light breeze.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:08 AM 12-06-2021

Thank you.

Finally someone who admits that Mahomes shares the blame.

I have no problem saying other people are to blame as well. But acting like Mahomes is above it because our heads are up his ass is just disingenuous and wrong.

He's a problem.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:02 PM 12-06-2021

2 games ago Mahomes threw for the 10th most yards in Chiefs history. If Smiff was having a season like Mahomes is right now we'd be jumping for joy.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:06 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He's not making as many of the highlight reel throws that we're used to seeing, but he is not even remotely to blame for the drops last night. Absolutely inexcusable and unacceptable performances from Hill, Pringle, and Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Up