ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WIN by 15 or More 17 13.28%
Chiefs WIN by 8 to 14 16 12.50%
Chiefs WIN by 7 or less 48 37.50%
Gaz hates the Raiders and Broncos and all Ties 2 1.56%
Bucs WIN by 7 or less 33 25.78%
Bucs WIN by 8 to 14 10 7.81%
Bucs WIN by 15 or More 2 1.56%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS v TAMPA BAY BUCS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 06:21 AM 09-30-2022
Bucs are 2-1
KC is 2-1

KC 0.5 favs. Over/under 45.5

At Tampa.

7:30 Sunday game.

Who wins?

Your predictions?
[Reply]
carcosa 06:50 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Not going to watch and hope for the best, but fully expecting a double digit loss. Watching the kiddie diddler ball washing on prime time while he get every single call the entire game does not sound like an enjoyable evening.
Hey man turn the game on
[Reply]
TLO 09:08 PM 10-02-2022
Some hot takes in this thread
[Reply]
carcosa 09:11 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bucs are going to win - it is what it is. They have lost so many players and TB12 will STILL kick our ass. We ain't winning this one. Prepare your selves for 2-2. Do not forget Bengals, Bills and Chargers - I will be surprised if we win any of these games. Already throwing in the towel. Mahomes is a set back this season and it is on display each week. This team will NOT reach the SB let alone 1 and done IF they reach the playoffs. You heard it here first. The "PLAN" this team had in the off season is biting them in the ass NOW! MVS SUCKS! CEH- SUCKS!, Mecole Hardman - SUCKS! The OLINE is FAILING! Our K SUCKS! What else do you need to see for a "POSITIVE" FLAME AWAY! I am not thin skinned! This team is WORTHLESS! Oh we are going to bounce back? NO, WE FUCKING ARE NOT! :-):-):-) Sorry but this season belongs to Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Packers, Eagles, Vikings, etc, etc. It ain't US. Oh I forgot... MIC DROP! See you all NEXT season - I'm out!
Hey did you watch the game
[Reply]
TLO 09:49 PM 10-02-2022
So we saw the Colts as a trap game and it was. Now meet our next foe - the 1st ranked D in the NFL - WE will lose this one. Chiefs go 2-2. SUCKS but it is what it is. Please FLAME away but we will lose this game. This Chiefs team cannot get it together. The OLINE is sucking and even though the Bucs have lost so many offensive weapons, they still find a way to beat us. Incredible but true - Chiefs will be 2-2 which sucks.
Bucs are going to win - it is what it is. They have lost so many players and TB12 will STILL kick our ass. We ain't winning this one. Prepare your selves for 2-2. Do not forget Bengals, Bills and Chargers - I will be surprised if we win any of these games. Already throwing in the towel. Mahomes is a set back this season and it is on display each week. This team will NOT reach the SB let alone 1 and done IF they reach the playoffs. You heard it here first. The "PLAN" this team had in the off season is biting them in the ass NOW! MVS SUCKS! CEH- SUCKS!, Mecole Hardman - SUCKS! The OLINE is FAILING! Our K SUCKS! What else do you need to see for a "POSITIVE" FLAME AWAY! I am not thin skinned! This team is WORTHLESS! Oh we are going to bounce back? NO, WE ****ING ARE NOT! :-):-):-) Sorry but this season belongs to Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Packers, Eagles, Vikings, etc, etc. It ain't US. Oh I forgot... MIC DROP! See you all NEXT season - I'm out!
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 06:38 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Hey man turn the game on
Lol, my son was texting me during the game with updates. I finally turned the game on with 5 minutes left when we were up 3 scores with the ball and saw 2 plays, one of which was Mahomes throwing a pick. I turned it right back off because I had already jinxed them enough.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:41 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
JuJu, MVS and Hardman better ALL show up and show out tonight
2 out of 3 ain't bad.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up