ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 315
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:06 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Might go straight defensive line that seems to work the best especially with the fact that QBs don't seem to matter as much as game planning does
The front seven was the strength of my Sandbox Champion Denver Ermines.

I kind of like defense, which is a vestige of my upbringing. Plus, I've tended to have relatively low draft picks so none of my teams have ever had a big-time quarterback unless you count Matthew Stafford in that group.

In one of my leagues, I had a couple of good DL guys and pass rushing edge guys seldom come available. In free agency I sold out on the defensive line, and ended up with Maxx Crosby, Brian Burns, Chris Jones, and Quinnen Williams. Then I went out and got Nick Bolton and Leo Chenal and Logan Wilson. I hardly blitzed all year, and my front four created havoc. I thought I had a shot to win it all, but apparently quarterback does matter a bit.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:24 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The front seven was the strength of my Sandbox Champion Denver Ermines.

I kind of like defense, which is a vestige of my upbringing. Plus, I've tended to have relatively low draft picks so none of my teams have ever had a big-time quarterback unless you count Matthew Stafford in that group.

In one of my leagues, I had a couple of good DL guys and pass rushing edge guys seldom come available. In free agency I sold out on the defensive line, and ended up with Maxx Crosby, Brian Burns, Chris Jones, and Quinnen Williams. Then I went out and got Nick Bolton and Leo Chenal and Logan Wilson. I hardly blitzed all year, and my front four created havoc. I thought I had a shot to win it all, but apparently quarterback does matter a bit.
This is the highest I've ever had, I think last time I was around 20
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:42 PM 10-17-2023
Damn - whole buncha dudes set to auto-select, I guess.

I was up and picked before I saw the email because I figured I could check around 3 and take stock.

Oh well - I'd set my queue. Just not 100% sure I wouldn't have changed my mind. Trevor probably isn't quite the force multiplier I'd like him to be in this game but at least QB should be resolved for the foreseeable future...
[Reply]
PHOG 03:48 PM 10-17-2023
I had settled on QB, and was resigned to take Lawrence until you took him. Now I have the RB for QB. Good times.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:24 PM 10-17-2023
Loving that Lawrence and St. Brown pairing. That's my offensive foundation for the next 5-6 years.

My alternative was going to be Chase and with how QB is shaking out Id have been stuck with Cousins or something in the 4th so I'm pretty pleased on balance.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 10-17-2023
Someone's not going to be happy that they drafted Josh Allen the linebacker.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:42 PM 10-17-2023
Saw that.

We call that poor attention to details, fellas.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:52 PM 10-17-2023
Can we call that POS out in here?!?!
[Reply]
PHOG 07:55 PM 10-17-2023
Yeah, with the 2nd overall pick to boot
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:35 PM 10-17-2023
i think that guy abandoned his team
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:35 PM 10-17-2023
Also, the website isn't working for me on pc pretty annoying. makes drafting ten times harder on my phone
[Reply]
PHOG 08:50 PM 10-17-2023
Also, the website isn't working for me on pc pretty annoying. makes drafting ten times harder on my phone
I have to wait on it for about a minute before it starts to respond, it's real glitchy before that, but it stabilizes after that pretty well.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:52 PM 10-17-2023
i think that guy abandoned his team
He supposedly agreed to stay (after someone traded with him), but he's on the clock now so we'll see.

Edit: Well he picked both his picks so he must still be playing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:12 PM 10-17-2023
tj watt, roquan smith, and brock purdy pretty happy for the first 3 rounds
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:30 AM 10-18-2023
50% of any remaining salary points carry over to the following year. After ther first season you will recieve 450 new salary points at the beginning of each season.

i read this on the manage roster page and ive never seen 450 new salary points
[Reply]
Page 306 of 315
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310 > Last »
Up