ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 112
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:51 PM 12-05-2021
Tyreek will get around 22-25 mil a year and deservedly so. Hell he’s a possssion WR now 😂
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:19 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Gonna be tough, especially if KC wants to keep Brown and Tyreek (which they almost certainly will). If it comes down to paying Tyreek or HB, I think Mathieu walks.
I'd rather keep HB than Brown if it comes down to it. Brown still struggles with speed rushers which really ****s with Mahomes' game. We don't need a dominant run-blocker at LT. We need someone more nimble like Fisher.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:34 AM 12-20-2021
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'd rather keep HB than Brown if it comes down to it. Brown still struggles with speed rushers which really ****s with Mahomes' game. We don't need a dominant run-blocker at LT. We need someone more nimble like Fisher.
Age alone says otherwise.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:36 AM 12-20-2021
Keeping an aging safety over a decent young LT? Yikes.
[Reply]
O.city 08:37 AM 12-20-2021
Keep Brown if forced to chose.

I'd keep both but dunno if it's the wise choice.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:39 AM 12-20-2021
We do have cap space but I think they’ll be using that primarily on Brown Jr and Ward
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:07 AM 12-20-2021
I believe It'll be pivotal what's opinion and evaluation because Patrick had change his playing style for him
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:24 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I believe It'll be pivotal what's opinion and evaluation because Patrick had change his playing style for him
He had to change his playing style because of opposing defenses too. It all mixes together. I'm sure that will be part of the eval as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 AM 12-20-2021
I'd rather not go through the pains of breaking in another young LT.

Because you're probably not going to find a reasonable/good starter in free agency. And we HAVE to stop trading our 1st round picks. No more trading for vets. That shit has to be done.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:35 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'd rather not go through the pains of breaking in another young LT.

Because you're probably not going to find a reasonable/good starter in free agency. And we HAVE to stop trading our 1st round picks. No more trading for vets. That shit has to be done.
I just don't think you can panic with a guy like Brown and use that kind of reasoning. We're talking about paying a guy upwards of $25 million a year when he might not be the best fit with either our QB or the offense in general. I just can't justify doing it. I think they have to let him go if they don't think he's the right guy.

There are always stop gaps out there. Hell, bring back Fisher for a year if you have to and draft someone to develop. Right now I look at Orlando Brown and the thought of paying him elite LT money is just downright scary.

Of course, the coaches and front office might have a totally different idea and I'll trust whatever they decide. Sitting here in my "Madden" chair though, I feel like you're looking at a guy who's probably an 82 overall and talking about making him the second highest paid player on the team. I just don't know how you can do it. That's a simpleton's way of looking at it but you get the point.

As usual though, they get the benefit of the doubt and I'll trust whatever they decide. I'm sure they are just as on the fence as any of us at this point. The last month of the season and the playoffs will obviously go a long way in figuring it all out.
[Reply]
scho63 09:36 AM 12-20-2021
I can see some contract renegotiations for 2022
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:45 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He had to change his playing style because of opposing defenses too. It all mixes together. I'm sure that will be part of the eval as well.
Statistically, the worst output of his career the whole offense has to be overhauled to play to Patrick's strengths. It was counterintuitive by the coaching staff, and they better realize that especially during the preseason was discussing how he pass blocks differently that Mahomes is use to.

Chris Simms made remarks how he left Brown " out to dry" which is bullshit because he never had that problem with Fisher.
[Reply]
O.city 09:52 AM 12-20-2021
Mahomes needs to play better in the pocket so yeah, he bears some blame there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Statistically, the worst output of his career the whole offense has to be overhauled to play to Patrick's strengths. It was counterintuitive by the coaching staff, and they better realize that especially during the preseason was discussing how he pass blocks differently that Mahomes is use to.

Chris Simms made remarks how he left Brown " out to dry" which is bullshit because he never had that problem with Fisher.
Good left tackles don't grow on trees.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 112
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up