ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 160
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 AM 11-13-2014
tk13 is definitely a true fan, he's just shy about it

many times i've secretly wanted to strangle him like a ferret, but he's too nice, so I just spit and move on to flaming someone who has emotions
[Reply]
rico 12:37 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
tk13 clearly stands for "Totally Kill 13," revealing his homicidal tendencies towards Steve Bono.
That's fucking hilarious. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) This was better than the last roast that had no good dirt. Anytime you get another name like this that has no dirt, just pick your own. There's a bunch of people here who don't have the nuts to put themselves out there like a lot of us do. You've been salivating over my roast, SNR. Admit it. Because I've been real on here for a decade. How impossible is it to roast someone who's been here a decade that hasn't spent one day being their true selves on here? I get it.
I've been trying to save myself for the day since this got started, but as you can see that hasn't worked out very well. Your name turns up in probably 1 out of every 4 roasts I write.

Take Taco John for instance. I'd love to roast Taco John. But the entire time I would be roasting him, I'd be thinking about Flopnuts.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:45 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
:-) I didn't realize that I was writing an old and used joke with that one, but probably should have figured so.
Arrested Development was all over that, from TheRapist to Analrapist [part analysis, part therapy].

Always Sunny had Charlie trying to pose as a Philanthrapist, then blurting out that he's a 'full on rapist.'
[Reply]
rico 12:49 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Arrested Development was all over that, from TheRapist to Analrapist [part analysis, part therapy].

Always Sunny had Charlie trying to pose as a Philanthrapist, then blurting out that he's a 'full on rapist.'
I haven't gotten into Arrested Development YET. I will eventually, I hope.

I love that part on Always Sunny.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:51 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I've been trying to save myself for the day since this got started, but as you can see that hasn't worked out very well. Your name turns up in probably 1 out of every 4 roasts I write.

Take Taco John for instance. I'd love to roast Taco John. But the entire time I would be roasting him, I'd be thinking about Flopnuts.
I know, my friend. I know. If you were here I'd buy you a bowl of soup to comfort you. That day is coming. And I shall come on that day as well...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:57 AM 11-13-2014
I know, my friend. I know. If you were here I'd buy you a bowl of soup to comfort you. That day is coming. And I shall come on that day as well...
A bowl of soup? You cheap fuck.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:59 AM 11-13-2014
Creamy, apparently.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 AM 11-13-2014
cream of sum yung gai?
[Reply]
TimBone 01:09 AM 11-13-2014
Ever had Pho? That shit is delicious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Ever had Pho? That shit is delicious.
it's glorified ramen
[Reply]
TimBone 01:12 AM 11-13-2014
it's glorified ramen
Oh, fuck you.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:18 AM 11-13-2014
it's glorified ramen
I'd take glorified Ramen over poverty Claynus chow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd take glorified Ramen over poverty Claynus chow.
That's just noodles and water and shit. My poverty chicken dinners are fully of healthy protein and nutrition.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:40 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Yeah, I spent a few seconds thinking of some shit that would make tk13 roastable, but failed miserably.

For whatever reason, I always associated the name, "tk13" with a gun... I always just figured he was one of these gun enthusiast geeks, but I assume I am probably way off on that. I wouldn't know if I am right or wrong about that anyways, for I never read any gun enthusiast threads or anything about guns in general. So I have no fucking clue what tk13 stands for
tk13 clearly stands for "Totally Kill 13," revealing his homicidal tendencies towards Steve Bono.
He's obviously an AC guy, that's why he's so chilled.....
[Reply]
Page 90 of 160
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up