ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 160
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 11:12 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
DEEZNUTZ OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE

Please take all my rep. Take it all.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:14 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Ambien is trippy as shit. That's all I have to say.
I don't think so, but neon macaws lap the moon as glowing fascists enter Finland.
[Reply]
TLO 11:15 PM 12-29-2014
I'm gonna be honest. I feel like I was snubbed out of a top 101 spot. I know I'm not the most knowledgeable poster, or the funniest poster, but I have my moments. I enjoy learning from some of the great football and baseball minds on this board. I love you guys.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:15 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
How else will you get people to hear your toast?
There was this one scene in one film where everybody just starts doing it and the female lead is like "that means they want us to kiss."

WTF. That is NOT a real thing. That is something a shitty screenwriter invented because they aren't talented enough to generate a genuine moment.
[Reply]
TLO 11:15 PM 12-29-2014
I don't think so, but neon macaws lap the moon as glowing fascists enter Finland.
Did anyone else get a boner reading this? Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:15 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses:
I'm guessing that only happens at weddings and super high society crap, but those kinds of parties are part of girl fantasies.
If you want to be part of a girl fantasy, you have to be willing to tap that glass.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:15 PM 12-29-2014
Why don't you eat a couple of servings of cheap Indian food, attend a hot yoga class with no pants on, position yourself into "happy baby" and erupt like Mt Vesuvius into your yapping trap if you don't enjoy my formatting, steve twerkle.

Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses:
Meanwhile, Iowanian puts his responses to quotes ABOVE THE FUCKING QUOTES for the 14th year in a row.

[Reply]
TimBone 11:16 PM 12-29-2014
I'm gonna be honest. I feel like I was snubbed out of a top 101 spot. I know I'm not the most knowledgeable poster, or the funniest poster, but I have my moments. I enjoy learning from some of the great football and baseball minds on this board. I love you guys.
You're probably #1.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:16 PM 12-29-2014
You're on my 101 list in three different spots.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:17 PM 12-29-2014
If you want to be part of a girl fantasy, you have to be willing to tap that glass.
Your #2 poster, ladies and gentlemen!
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:17 PM 12-29-2014
Love doesn't get you on the list.

Only hate can make you someone on this board.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:18 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
So...the poster best known for slicing and dicing True Fans gets the ultimate True Fan "roast" treatment. Nice. I'm sure that if a mod did the appropriate digging, we'd see SNR repping a shit ton of Hamas's posts when he's authored nothing but an emoticon.

It's cool. No problem. I love seeing daddy issues play out over cyberspace. Somewhere earlier this year, I have no doubt that SNR was whispering, "...if only I could be your runaway teen."

Who knew that SNR stood for Salivating for Nutritious Ropes?
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
This post makes Jesus nervous, because you nailed it.

Our little Einstein has come a long ways from his days of race riots as Black Jack Sausage or bags of dog shit as the Matrix and overuse of 6 syllable words. Mr Feeny has matured into a reasonable poster capable of formulating contributions without including 17th century literature quotes into poop threads just to prove he's read some books since the Little House series.
:-)

Goddamn I love this place.

Terry tait for the win!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:19 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Love doesn't get you on the list.

Only hate can make you someone on this board.

Yeah, I hate that. But for some reason I also love it.
[Reply]
TLO 11:19 PM 12-29-2014
You're on my 101 list in three different spots.
Thanks, I think? If there's a joke in here somewhere, I can't find it right now. All the smileys on the side of the page are kind of going crazy flying all over the place.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:19 PM 12-29-2014
Only Rain Man had the ability to make someone else's ideas seem like perfectly crafted setups for HIS punchlines.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 160
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up