ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 160
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 PM 12-29-2014

[Reply]
Direckshun 11:00 PM 12-29-2014
So.

Anybody suck any dick recently?

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:00 PM 12-29-2014
So...the poster best known for slicing and dicing True Fans gets the ultimate True Fan "roast" treatment. Nice. I'm sure that if a mod did the appropriate digging, we'd see SNR repping a shit ton of Hamas's posts when he's authored nothing but an emoticon.

It's cool. No problem. I love seeing daddy issues play out over cyberspace. Somewhere earlier this year, I have no doubt that SNR was whispering, "...if only I could be your runaway teen."

Who knew that SNR stood for Salivating for Nutritious Ropes?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:01 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Bowser is the reason they made a sequel to Grown Ups.
Is that good? That's good, right?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:02 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
So...the poster best known for slicing and dicing True Fans gets the ultimate True Fan "roast" treatment. Nice. I'm sure that if a mod did the appropriate digging, we'd see SNR repping a shit ton of Hamas's posts when he's authored nothing but an emoticon.

It's cool. No problem. I love seeing daddy issues play out over cyberspace. Somewhere earlier this year, I have no doubt that SNR was whispering, "...if only I could be your runaway teen."

DEEZNUTZ OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:03 PM 12-29-2014

Wow, that's filthy even for my standards.

Nice.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM 12-29-2014

[Reply]
Bowser 11:05 PM 12-29-2014
Hey, fuck you!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/grow.../?search=Grown u
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:05 PM 12-29-2014
Why is it in chick flicks, people are always at fancy parties where people ring on their glass with a fork?

That's fucking irritating. Do people actually go to these parties?
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:06 PM 12-29-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
DEEZNUTZ OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE

:-)

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 PM 12-29-2014
Why is it in chick flicks, people are always at fancy parties where people ring on their glass with a fork?

That's ****ing irritating. Do people actually go to these parties?
How else will you get people to hear your toast?
[Reply]
TLO 11:10 PM 12-29-2014
Ambien is trippy as shit. That's all I have to say.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:10 PM 12-29-2014
This post makes Jesus nervous, because you nailed it.

Our little Einstein has come a long ways from his days of race riots as Black Jack Sausage or bags of dog shit as the Matrix and overuse of 6 syllable words. Mr Feeny has matured into a reasonable poster capable of formulating contributions without including 17th century literature quotes into poop threads just to prove he's read some books since the Little House series.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 PM 12-29-2014

That's fucking irritating. Do people actually go to these parties?
I'm guessing that only happens at weddings and super high society crap, but those kinds of parties are part of girl fantasies.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 PM 12-29-2014
Meanwhile, Iowanian puts his responses to quotes ABOVE THE FUCKING QUOTES for the 14th year in a row.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 160
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Up