ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:37 PM 12-16-2012
I was watching the finale and hoping that the producers had lied to us about there "definitely" being an 8th season. It would have been a hell of a series finale if Deb had shot Dexter and put him down, right then and there.

I was shocked when she shot LaGuerta instead. Deb is now a murderer, and she murdered a totally innocent woman who was pleading for her life.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:33 PM 12-16-2012
Good season. I like where they're leading us to as a series finale.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 PM 12-16-2012
So that's how one of the most annoying characters on television over the last seven years goes out. I always figured she would die at some point, didn't think Deb would be the one to do it. Presents an interesting dynamic for the next (and final) season that hopefully the writers can take advantage of.

Liked how they brought Doakes back for those series of flashbacks. Scenes with him and Dexter were just the best and now we have a few more new ones.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:07 AM 12-17-2012
yeah uhm...that was the first time in this series since the Doakes season where I was truly riveted while watching

I wanted to stop when he was going to kill LaGuerta...I was uncomfortable. That's good writing.

I knew Deb was going to shoot her when she was pointing the gun at Dex.
[Reply]
Sorter 02:32 AM 12-17-2012
TBH, I was pretty disappointed with both Homeland and Dexter tonight.

Hannah sneaking off is intriguing though.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:35 AM 12-17-2012
Homeland was pretty surprising, too...but it didn't really answer any questions.
[Reply]
Sorter 02:42 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks:
Homeland was pretty surprising, too...but it didn't really answer any questions.
:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 02:46 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
The explosion was laughable. Not trying to hijack the thread, but you think any chance Saul is Mossad?
edit
[Reply]
Sorter 02:48 AM 12-17-2012
:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:43 AM 12-17-2012
Please keep the Homeland discussion in the Homeland thread. I DVR'd the entire season and haven't watched any of it yet.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:34 AM 12-17-2012
I've thought some more about the Dexter season finale, and I've decided I don't really like what they did. I mean, it was entertaining and all, but for years Deb has been one of the good guys. Now she's worse than Dexter, because she killed someone who was completely innocent.

If Deb and Dexter get it on next year, I think I'll puke. There are some things that should remain taboo. I don't care that they're not related by blood. He'd still be fucking his sister.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:46 AM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I've thought some more about the Dexter season finale, and I've decided I don't really like what they did. I mean, it was entertaining and all, but for years Deb has been one of the good guys. Now she's worse than Dexter, because she killed someone who was completely innocent.

If Deb and Dexter get it on next year, I think I'll puke. There are some things that should remain taboo. I don't care that they're not related by blood. He'd still be ****ing his sister.

[Reply]
Shogun 06:01 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Brainiac:

If Deb and Dexter get it on next year, I think I'll puke. There are some things that should remain taboo. I don't care that they're not related by blood. He'd still be ****ing his sister.
Dexter killed Hannahs dad. Didn't fit the code either.
[Reply]
SLAG 06:06 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Dexter killed Hannahs dad. Didn't fit the code either.
And what about Dokes
and what about the dude he killed in the dark with a knife that was an accident

Dexter has many innocents on his hands
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:17 PM 12-17-2012
Killed a pedo too.

Thought it was a pretty decent season overall.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up