ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1678 of 4820
« First < 678117815781628166816741675167616771678 167916801681168216881728177821782678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:18 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are delusional though :-) You have a bottom 3 roster in the conference.
Maybe... we’ll see?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:13 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
You know, I have played football (pop warner) as a kid. Played in High School and a year in College. Followed the Chiefs for as long as I could remember.

Question: "What the hell was it that made the Drunk believe that Joseph could EVER be an NFL Coach"?

I mean, Gary Kubiak made sense. Shanahan made sense. Most of the other coaches made sense. But Joseph!?!?

And I'm not being confrontational here, I'm really not. I'm just trying to understand the "methodology" of hiring this clown.
I have no good answer to that question. If you find one I hope you’ll share it with me.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:31 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Elway. He hired him along with letting the roster go to shit.

It all starts with him.
You have a pretty nice case of Elway Derangement Syndrome. I guess I would too if I were you.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:18 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They haven't witnessed an inept combination of GM/HC in a long time...so they just assume everything will work out.

That roster has issues at almost every level... their 2 primary WRs are getting old and arent grooming anyone to replace them. If they get hurt...that offense will implode. Peko is 33...

Horseface had been relying on top-tier FAs to mask his draft failures...but those types arent considering Denver anymore.

They just pushed Miller's money to the next few seasons...he'll be making $25 million in 2018/2019. Yikes...that is how much Drew Brees is making.
Of course Bronco's fans are optimistic. Because Broncos. This is the exact opposite of kc fans. Because chiefs.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:24 PM 04-22-2018
History. Interesting choice of words since you guys all continue to ignore Elway’s draft history when you come to these conclusions.

But just as I thought, “we can’t suck for years because we never have”. Your entire fan base is so ridiculously enititled that you think that means anything about right now.
Elway's draft history is very respectable. The problem with Elway is while he tends to miss on players in the early rounds, he does well on players in the later rounds. Guys like Woodyard and Travathan were found in later rounds (and both left via FA). Harris was brought in as an UDFA. And yes, Elway does well in FA too. Point being, he's been the GM of playoff winning teams that had either the best offense or best defense in the NFL.

You're the clowns that act entitled. The Broncos actually have a winning tradition since the 1980s, so yah, we expect the team to win. But that's different from entitlement. You clowns act entitled because you have sucked for so long, it's like you deserve to be a dynasty. Wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:27 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Elway's draft history is very respectable. The problem with Elway is while he tends to miss on players in the early rounds, he does well on players in the later rounds. Guys like Woodyard and Travathan were found in later rounds (and both left via FA). Harris was brought in as an UDFA. And yes, Elway does well in FA too. Point being, he's been the GM of playoff winning teams that had either the best offense or best defense in the NFL.

You're the clowns that act entitled. The Broncos actually have a winning tradition since the 1980s, so yah, we expect the team to win. But that's different from entitlement. You clowns act entitled because you have sucked for so long, it's like you deserve to be a dynasty. Wrong.
Should’ve stopped reading there :-)

Your team has no talent under 25. How the **** is that “very respectable”.

Also, all of those late round hits are from 4+ years ago. This is a what have you done for me lately league. He also hasn’t hit big on a free agent over that span either.

Believe me though, we absolutely love that you fucking morons won’t hold him accountable. You won’t be flying a banner anytime soon, and that’s fine by us.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:32 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You have a pretty nice case of Elway Derangement Syndrome. I guess I would too if I were you.
Like usual, when you’re presented with a football related argument and you have no real rebuttal, you turn to corny insults. You’re absolutely worthless when it comes to football discussion.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:36 PM 04-22-2018
Should’ve stopped reading there :-)

Your team has no talent under 25. How the **** is that “very respectable”.

Also, all of those late round hits are from 4+ years ago. This is a what have you done for me lately league. He also hasn’t hit big on a free agent over that span either.

Believe me though, we absolutely love that you ****ing morons won’t hold him accountable. You won’t be flying a banner anytime soon, and that’s fine by us.
The Broncos are not that old, I'm not sure where you are getting your opinion from, but here's some links to ponder:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-n...-2017-edition/

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bil...s-the-youngest
[Reply]
RunKC 03:41 PM 04-22-2018
Who was the last player that Elway drafted that made the pro bowl representing the Denver Broncos? Derek Wolfe in 2012?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:46 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Who was the last player that Elway drafted that made the pro bowl representing the Denver Broncos? Derek Wolfe in 2012?
Who was the latest player that Elway drafted to make the pro bowl or of the Broncos pro bowlers, who was the last one to go to the pro bowl that was drafted by Elway?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:49 PM 04-22-2018
Of course Bronco's fans are optimistic. Because Broncos. This is the exact opposite of kc fans. Because chiefs.
You’ve been saying this for 2 years and making an ass out of yourself.

Manning would make any franchise look good. He also allowed Elway to bring in very good top level FA’s on baragains.

Elway is 27-28 without Manning and hasn’t signed top level FA’s on cheap prices without him. He finally has to be a GM like everyone else and is getting worse every year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:50 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I would like to hear your definition of EDS. Because I read that phrase and thought that it was one of us saying it to you. To me, that is the perfect description for you, Failpass, Kramzitinhisrectum, and KnowShit. My definition of EDS is a Donks homers who saw ElFraud bring in Manning and then prop up the team with free agents coming to play with Manning. Those fans refuse to acknowledge that even on HGH that Manning still couldn't put the Donks in the Superbowl, so they worked a deal with the league for Superfarce 50. Now, those blind Homer fans think the ElFraud is a Good. They expect him to right the ship and be back in the Superbowl, despite having a bottom 3 roster. They believe that journeyman Keesum will lead the way. That is derangement brought on by ElFraud worship. i.e. EDS.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 04-22-2018
The Broncos are not that old, I'm not sure where you are getting your opinion from, but here's some links to ponder:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-n...-2017-edition/

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bil...s-the-youngest
I didn’t say the Broncos are old, though it’s obvious most of your best players are either very close to, or over, 30.

I said that you have no real talent under 25 and every mid-late pick you mentioned was drafted 4+ years ago. Your drafts have arguably been worse than any other team during that time span.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:00 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You’ve been saying this for 2 years and making an ass out of yourself.

Manning would make any franchise look good. He also allowed Elway to bring in very good top level FA’s on baragains.

Elway is 27-28 without Manning and hasn’t signed top level FA’s on cheap prices without him. He finally has to be a GM like everyone else and is getting worse every year.
The Broncos have suffered from subpar QB play for the last 3 seasons (including Manning's last season) and have tried to address that issue through the draft and now through FA. You claim the Broncos can't bring in good FAs now but the Broncos managed to sign the #2 top QB FA in the NFL at a reasonable price. Sure, he's not Manning, but he had options too. Cousins was the top FA QB but the reality is, he has not proven himself to be a consistent winner. Keenum is no Manning but he's better than Siemian who turned the ball over way too much and Keenum already knows the Broncos offensive terminology.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:05 PM 04-22-2018
Wow none of us knew that QB was the problem. What a revelation.

Good thing you signed a QB from a SB caliber team that let him walk because QB was also the problem for them.
[Reply]
Page 1678 of 4820
« First < 678117815781628166816741675167616771678 167916801681168216881728177821782678 > Last »
Up