2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:09 PM 02-01-2023
I am not reading too much into an injury report estimation 11 days before the Chiefs next game.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 02-01-2023
Absolutely hilarious that people think all 3 of those WRs will be out.

Hardman already said he should be good to go, Toney's ankle absolutely looked minor, and JuJu has huge incentives to play.

There's still plenty of time for those guys to get healthy enough to play.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:38 PM 02-01-2023
JuJu has a knee injury so I’m not betting he’ll be available.

Hardman said he’d be available, which is great news, and toney had a pedestrian ankle issue with injury (not high ankle), so I’d bet they’re playing.

That might be enough.
[Reply]
Spott 06:41 PM 02-01-2023
Do we still have that ex-Bengals WR we signed a few weeks ago that was drafted the same time Mahomes was?
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:45 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Do we still have that ex-Bengals WR we signed a few weeks ago that was drafted the same time Mahomes was?
John Ross, we signed him to a reserve/futures contract. Can't play this year.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:05 PM 02-01-2023
It will be a huge bummer if Smith-Schuster can't go.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:17 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It will be a huge bummer if Smith-Schuster can't go.
Hope he gets back, but he only had 7 combined targets his last 3 games before AFCCG.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:27 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Updates:
[spoiler]
Andy Reid said L’Jarius Snead, who spends most of his time covering teams #1 QB is in the concussion protocol
what?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:11 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
what?
James was in concussion protocol himself when he typed that.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
No sillier than ****ing BWillie just randomly saying Juju probably won't have a chance. (with nothing but a wild ass guess) If Juju does play he won't say shit but if he doesn't play he'll quote himself and tell us how he nailed it.
I have no idea just what reporters have said of his condition immediately after the game. He very well play just looks to be least likely. Hardman says he will play otherwise Id guess it would be him.

As everyone else. We are just speculating. Thats why we are on a measage board talking about our favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.

I never said Juju has no chance. Go back and read my post. Its actually pretty positive. Juju has a 1M incentive to play in SB as I understand it so Im sure he'll do everything he can.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:11 PM 02-01-2023
We may have to rely a little more on the hands of Pacheco/McKinnon.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:03 PM 02-01-2023
I understand putting your weight on a knee and cutting is different but if it were a bad knee injury he would be able to do what he's doing in this pic. He'll be fine
Attached: Screenshot_20230201_230200.jpg (92.2 KB) 
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:42 PM 02-01-2023
Rick Burkholder and his staff are pretty amazing to be honest. I'd be surprised if everybody wasn't a go for the big game.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:01 AM 02-02-2023
SAY IT WITH ME-JUJU HAS HAD KNEE ISSUES FOR TWO YEARS, HE GETS HIS KNEE DRAINED ALMOST WEEKLY. I'd bet Juju plays over any of these others. It was even talked about at length on the Pat Mcafee show when we signed him. He wasnt willing to play through it in Pitt on a contract year and they didnt like it. Veach restructured him with big game bonus early in the season to incentivize working throught it.

"An NFL source with direct knowledge of JuJu's situation told me Tuesday that there was mild but legit interest in JuJu on the open market and, hence, the very real, if likely exaggerated dialogue between his agent and the Chiefs and Ravens. But the source added that there was one reason talks didn't go far with those teams or anyone else, and it's simple: He isn't healthy.

Per the source, the knee injury that'd nagged JuJu throughout the season flared up in the later part of the schedule, causing him to miss practices -- he sat out two in the week leading up to the playoff game against the Browns -- and causing him to have that knee drained of fluid frequently to allow him to compete in games. Most often, that draining would occur on Fridays of game weeks."

This is a year and a half old now. It's been an issue. I know we dont like to talk about Arrowhead like this but it seemed to be an issue sunday. Toneys ankle, Jujus knee, Mcduffie falling down several times. Juju probably tweaked it on a cut and it swole up on him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:08 AM 02-02-2023
Fuck it just hit me that were going to play on the field that decimated several joints week one.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up