ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 247
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:20 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I can see why you would say Matt Ryan, but Ryan’s arm is (was?) stronger than Tua’s. And that’s saying something considering Ryan hasn’t ever had the strongest arm (it’s a good thing he played in a dome).

Watch Tua as he goes through December and January. The cold and windy games mess with him because he doesn’t have the strength to rip it. He relies on perfectly placed moon balls and mid corner drops and those are impossible in cold/wind without an elite arm.

Career Splits
September - November: 35 TD, 9 INT
December - January: 13 TD, 11 INT
You have no idea what you're watching but whatever.

I bet you thought Nathan Peterman had a great arm.

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 03:30 PM 12-05-2022
huh? No one said they are…
You are implying that Miami only won because of Buffalo’s endless numbers of injuries. Throwing context or something like that into it when I stated it was irrelevant. I stated a loss is a loss regardless of circumstances. Each game is different so thinking that Miami won’t win because they “barely” beat them the first time is stupid.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:33 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I didn't have much respect for Tua coming into this season, and I still don't think he's elite, but he's accurate and he has wide open receivers all over the field. He doesn't need to be the best QB in the league to put up a lot of points.
Yeah, Tua is a guy at this point who I think will be good as long as he has elite skill players around him. I don’t see him as a guy who will elevate those around him if they aren’t already elite.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:42 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are implying that Miami only won because of Buffalo’s endless numbers of injuries. Throwing context or something like that into it when I stated it was irrelevant. I stated a loss is a loss regardless of circumstances. Each game is different so thinking that Miami won’t win because they “barely” beat them the first time is stupid.
You're talking to a bills troll that insisted the Bills offense was better than the Chiefs offense 2 years ago, right before the AFC Championship game because the bills were running up the score on teams that quit and KC was getting ready for a SB run.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:21 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
No one was talking about the rematch of Bills vs Miami. The convo started because you brought up that Miami beat Buffalo. That was the ONLY game we were talking about. I added context to that ONE game. I never mentioned anything about a Bills/Miami rematch.

Me: Miami are frauds.
You: They beat Buffalo in that one game though.
Me: Here is some context on that one game.
You: wHy ArE yOu ImPlYiNg Miami can’t beat Buffalo based on that game?
Me: Huh???

You consistently move the goal posts. Perhaps it’s not on purpose but it makes discussing anything with you a difficult task. I may have to add you to the Ignore List that already has MahomesMagic and others who think i’m this dicklicks guy from years gone by.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:38 PM 12-05-2022
No one was talking about the rematch of Bills vs Miami. The convo started because you brought up that Miami beat Buffalo. That was the ONLY game we were talking about. I added context to that ONE game. I never mentioned anything about a Bills/Miami rematch.

You consistently move the goal posts. Perhaps it’s not on purpose but it makes discussing anything with you a difficult task. I may have to add you to the Ignore List that already has MahomesMagic and others who think i’m this dicklicks guy from years gone by.

I would change my username too if I talked the way you did 2 years ago and then got embarrassed.

You're doing the same shit as before, same exact posting style.

And I'm not on ignore because you keep downvoting me moron.

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 04:44 PM 12-05-2022

Add me to that list if you want. I think you overvalue your importance to me. You called the Dolphins frauds because they haven’t beaten anyone good and that they had the Chargers and Bills left on their schedule. I stated that they already beat Buffalo which implies that they did it once, they can again. You had to excuse away said win because “context”. I am not moving anything. You are dismissing what Miami has done in spite of already beating your team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:45 PM 12-05-2022
hahaha

It’s pretty funny how Bills fans are all in my mentions saying “Tua Turndaballova” when their QB is 2nd in the NFL in INTs with 11 of them��

— King of Phinland���� (@KingOfPhinland) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Bearcat 04:51 PM 12-05-2022
Aww, diqlix is using my caps thing... must have gotten him good and riled up about whatever it is you're all going in circles about today. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:58 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Aww, diqlix is using my caps thing... must have gotten him good and riled up about whatever it is you're all going in circles about today. :-)
The guy just can’t stay on topic. It’s incredible. No matter what we are discussing, he goes off on a different tangent. How does one have a discussion like that. Sigh. I’m getting on a plane. Goodnight all.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:12 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It’s the usual stuff. He says something stupid to justify why his Bills would actually beat an All Madden team if not for “muh injuries” (in spite of evidence to the contrary). Or any team that beat them (especially KC) also was just lucky (again in spite of evidence). When confronted he accuses people of moving goal posts and threatens to “take his ball and go home” (or put people on his naughty list).
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:46 PM 12-05-2022
Peanut Butter farts for the Bills! Oops I think that one spattered a bit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:36 AM 12-07-2022
this could be huge - opens the door for the jets to run the ball

Is Jordan Phillips injury serious enough to miss time. Tomorrow’s injury report should tell us more.#Bills #BillsMafia https://t.co/I0a2pXa3Xj

— Right Here Right Now - A Buffalo Bills Fan Site (@RHRNBills) December 6, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:29 AM 12-07-2022

Dion Dawkins will practice today. Matt Milano is day to day with a leg/knee injury.

— Sal Capaccio 🏈 (@SalSports) December 7, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 12-07-2022

Sean McDermott says Dion Dawkins and David Quessenberry will be limited in practice today

Reggie Gilliam and Jordan Phillips will NOT practice today

Matt Milano is day to day with a leg/knee injury #Bills

— Maddy Glab (@MadGlab) December 7, 2022

[Reply]
Page 154 of 247
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 > Last »
Up