ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 247
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:46 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
The Bills scored 3 TD’s in their last 4 drives.

KC scored 1 TD in their last 4 regulation drives.

You were trying to frame it as the Bills were struggling to move the ball. They weren’t. 2 of their last 3 touchdowns… they never even got to 3rd down!!!

Whoever won the coin toss was winning the game. Everyone knew it.
So they moved the ball easily on two of their last 5 drives, and punted on about half their drives….and that equates to automatic TD if they win the coin toss? :-)

You’re funny.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:16 PM 12-03-2022
Why the hell would anyone include the last 13 seconds as "a Chiefs drive that didn't end in a touchdown"?

This shit is seriously retarded. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Spott 04:48 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Why the hell would anyone include the last 13 seconds as "a Chiefs drive that didn't end in a touchdown"?

This shit is seriously reeruned. :-) :-)
Probably needed 18 seconds to get in the end zone.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:50 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I've never bitched about the coin toss. I bitched about Dee Ford. THAT was luck at its most extreme.

It was no surprise that KC's D failed them in that game. It was one of the worst defenses in the league. And Buffalo's "#1" defense got carved up more easily than the 2018 KC D. That's where the blame should lie.

But it just couldn't be their fault they lost...it's the rules!!
Yes. I can’t think of one KC fan that has blamed the loss in 2018 on a coin flip. It’s universally remembered for the Dee Ford offsides. Blaming the coin flip is weak and a backhanded way of saying that the winning team only won because of “luck”.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:57 PM 12-03-2022
Because there is no dispute about prior to that.

You want to talk about a time period in his rookie season where he sucked? Why? We don’t disagree on that. We are all in agreement he was terrible at that point. Should we banter on about Peyton Mannings sucky rookie season too!?

The disagreement is over the last 2-3 seasons. So… naturally that is what is discussed.
Wrong. Allen was not a rookie in the 2020 playoffs. Nice try though. The reason why you and Bills fans selectively look back at the last three games is because it fits your “We beat KC two out of the last three narrative” to go along with your KC got lucky in the playoffs last year. If you look at the bigger picture which is the last four times KC and Buffalo played it’s 2-2 with Buffalo winning the regular season games and KC winning the more important playoff ones.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:32 PM 12-03-2022
They're overrated now.

Without VM that defense is a lot less scary. Their running game is worse than ours, by a lot. And Gabe Davis, who was lauded as the second coming of Tim Brown earlier this year, is apparently a bust.

They're still a pretty good team, but they sure ain't the juggernaut they were hyped up to be in Week 1.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:09 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They're overrated now.

Without VM that defense is a lot less scary. Their running game is worse than ours, by a lot. And Gabe Davis, who was lauded as the second coming of Tim Brown earlier this year, is apparently a bust.

They're still a pretty good team, but they sure ain't the juggernaut they were hyped up to be in Week 1.

Davis is a nice secondary weapon. He's not really a legitimate #2 WR as the Buffalo front office hoped.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:26 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Davis is a nice secondary weapon. He's not really a legitimate #2 WR as the Buffalo front office hoped.
I'll say. They targeted him just 3 times last week, he caught two balls for 15 yards.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:27 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Wrong. Allen was not a rookie in the 2020 playoffs. Nice try though. The reason why you and Bills fans selectively look back at the last three games is because it fits your “We beat KC two out of the last three narrative” to go along with your KC got lucky in the playoffs last year. If you look at the bigger picture which is the last four times KC and Buffalo played it’s 2-2 with Buffalo winning the regular season games and KC winning the more important playoff ones.
KC also beat them comfortably in Buffalo in 2020.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:03 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
KC also beat them comfortably in Buffalo in 2020.
Well only because Allen was a rookie/non rookie.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:17 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They're overrated now.

Fair take.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:20 PM 12-03-2022
Poster: Allen sucks under pressure
Me: Shows stat that Allen leads the NFL in touchdowns under pressure the last two seasons
Poster: Why do you only look at the past two seasons?
Me: Because that’s where the debate is
Poster: But KC beat them in 2020!!!

Uh, what does that have to do with Allen under pressure?

Some of you like to argue so much that you forget what the conversation was even about.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:36 PM 12-03-2022
Poster: Allen sucks under pressure
Me: Shows stat that Allen leads the NFL in touchdowns under pressure the last two seasons
Poster: Why do you only look at the past two seasons?
Me: Because that’s where the debate is
Poster: But KC beat them in 2020!!!

Uh, what does that have to do with Allen under pressure?

Some of you like to argue so much that you forget what the conversation was even about.
Just stop. Please show me where I said Allen sucks under pressure. If you read what I said and you quoted you would see that. I have and continue to mention that you and Buffalo fans in general like to bring up the last three games to highlight how Buffalo has somehow dominated KC. When I mention the last four games you spout off nonsense about him being a rookie which of course in 2020 he was not. You should probably just tap out because you have gotten so bad you are now commenting on a quote that never was said by me.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:44 PM 12-03-2022
Just stop. Please show me where I said Allen sucks under pressure. If you read what I said and you quoted you would see that. I have and continue to mention that you and Buffalo fans in general like to bring up the last three games to highlight how Buffalo has somehow dominated KC. When I mention the last four games you spout off nonsense about him being a rookie which of course in 2020 he was not. You should probably just tap out because you have gotten so bad you are now commenting on a quote that never was said by me.
This is just how these diqlix conversations go... he's either purposefully changing the conversation just enough that you have to continually correct and steer back to the original point, or he's seriously terrible at reading and analyzing information.

And then 8 hours later, it's "well I never said....".

So, you really just have to pop in, laugh at the retardedness, and move on.... or keep laughing. Just don't diq into it much.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:48 PM 12-03-2022
Ok what does reeruned mean? I’ve seen it several times now.
[Reply]
Page 150 of 247
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200 > Last »
Up