ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 247
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:42 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-):-):-):-)

mahomes is like undefeated in the postseason against teams scoring less than 26

and probably darn near for his career
46-3 if I counted right... oddly, two of those losses are this year and two are against the Colts.

6-0 in the playoffs... 2-3 when opponents score more.

And Mahomes averages 32ppg in the playoffs (and right at 30 if you even take away the absurd Texans game when they scored 51).

And in their 3 playoff losses, the opponent averaged 31.6 while the Chiefs average 21.

Yeah.... 26 isn't getting it done. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:42 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I love when fans make this ridiculous argument. It’s all NFL fans really (including Bills fans).

“Well if X didn’t happen and Y didn’t happen then we would have won (or won bigger).”

It’s ridiculous, because it’s saying “If our teams players didn’t play poorly or get schooled on a route by your teams players, then…”

I mean, that’s the whole point of the game, right? To line up one squad of guys vs another and see who makes more plays and less mistakes.

To say “well if we made less mistakes and played better then…” is so absurd. The Lions would be 8-3 by that logic.
This is funny on a few levels.

It's Bills fans that have been making excuses for that game for almost a year. KC won the damn game. How many times have you said "IF the Bills had won the coin toss.....if the Bills had used a dIfFeReNt sTrAtEgY.....!"

Have any of you just said "We didn't make enough plays and our defense didn't play well enough?" Not one. Ever.

You had the #1 ranked defense (and spare me the revisionist BS about it not being a legit #1) and you allowed 42 points. Instead you want to cry about a coin toss. Pathetic.

And it's fine to say the Chiefs didn't make those plays and the Bills did. The point is that certain things happened that aren't likely to happen often. As in, 4 TDs for Gabe Davis. Butker missing two easy kicks. Scoring a TD on 4th down because a DB fell down and left his man wide open in the endzone. Capeesh?

A lot of things went against the Chiefs throughout that game and they STILL prevailed. As the better team often does.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:45 PM 12-03-2022
Because there is no dispute about prior to that.

You want to talk about a time period in his rookie season where he sucked? Why? We don’t disagree on that. We are all in agreement he was terrible at that point. Should we banter on about Peyton Mannings sucky rookie season too!?

The disagreement is over the last 2-3 seasons. So… naturally that is what is discussed.
It's funny how he just flipped the switch when Diggs came along, eh?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:55 PM 12-03-2022
I never said the Chiefs were lucky to beat the Bills - unless you mean the coin toss. That’s literal luck of the flip. If the Bills had won the coin toss, they would have been lucky too

Only luck reference I made was to the luck of a coin toss.

Edit; I guess you’re kinda lucky our coaches suck too. But that’s part of the game and our fault, not really luck.
I love how Bills fans act like it's a given that they'd have won if they won the coin toss.

KC was scoring at will at the end of the game but Buffalo wasn't. The Bills had punted on 2 of their last 4 drives, and had to pull off 4th and long multiple times to score. It was far from guaranteed that they'd march down the field for an easy TD like KC did.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:57 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This is funny on a few levels.

It's Bills fans that have been making excuses for that game for almost a year. KC won the damn game. How many times have you said "IF the Bills had won the coin toss.....if the Bills had used a dIfFeReNt sTrAtEgY.....!"

Have any of you just said "We didn't make enough plays and our defense didn't play well enough?" Not one. Ever.

You had the #1 ranked defense (and spare me the revisionist BS about it not being a legit #1) and you allowed 42 points. Instead you want to cry about a coin toss. Pathetic.

And it's fine to say the Chiefs didn't make those plays and the Bills did. The point is that certain things happened that aren't likely to happen often. As in, 4 TDs for Gabe Davis. Butker missing two easy kicks. Scoring a TD on 4th down because a DB fell down and left his man wide open in the endzone. Capeesh?

A lot of things went against the Chiefs throughout that game and they STILL prevailed. As the better team often does.
Yeah, and the thing with the OT coin toss is there's basically a 100% chance you can point out one of several mistakes that led to going to OT in the first place.

It's definitely a terrible way to decide who gets the ball (just give it to the home team :-) ), but the vast majority of Chiefs fans point at Dee Ford and not the coin.
[Reply]
notorious 12:57 PM 12-03-2022
I love how Bills fans act like it's a given that they'd have won if they won the coin toss.

KC was scoring at will at the end of the game but Buffalo wasn't. The Bills had punted on 2 of their last 4 drives, and had to pull off 4th and long multiple times to score. It was far from guaranteed that they'd march down the field for an easy TD like KC did.
We said the same thing against NE 2 years before that.

It is what it is.

I'm not arguing shit until Buffalo gets hardware. Until then dequix is just flicking his bean while you guys watch.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:07 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
We said the same thing against NE 2 years before that.

It is what it is.

I'm not arguing shit until Buffalo gets hardware. Until then dequix is just flicking his bean while you guys watch.
I've never bitched about the coin toss. I bitched about Dee Ford. THAT was luck at its most extreme.

It was no surprise that KC's D failed them in that game. It was one of the worst defenses in the league. And Buffalo's "#1" defense got carved up more easily than the 2018 KC D. That's where the blame should lie.

But it just couldn't be their fault they lost...it's the rules!!
[Reply]
notorious 01:10 PM 12-03-2022
I've never bitched about the coin toss. I bitched about Dee Ford. THAT was luck at its most extreme.

It was no surprise that KC's D failed them in that game. It was one of the worst defenses in the league. And Buffalo's "#1" defense got carved up more easily than the 2018 KC D. That's where the blame should lie.

But it just couldn't be their fault they lost...
KC has kicked Buffalo's ass every time it's really counted.

I don't see it changing. We were the wanting team for years, we know exactly how it feels.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:19 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
KC has kicked Buffalo's ass every time it's really counted.

I don't see it changing. We were the wanting team for years, we know exactly how it feels.
If an OT game is an ass kicking, then I want more ass kickings. That was a great game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:23 PM 12-03-2022
Allen before Diggs:

183 yards/game
15 TDs/season
56% comp

Allen after Diggs:

276 yards/game
37 TDs/season
65% comp

I'm sure his overnight success had nothing to do with adding arguably the best WR in the league. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:24 PM 12-03-2022

huh?

- KC’s last 4 drives in regulation were Punt, Field Goal, Touchdown, Field Goal

- Bills last 4 drives in regulation were Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Touchdown

You couldn’t be more off in your analysis if you tried. The Bills scored a TD in 3 of their last 4 drives. And in 2 of those 3 Touchdown drives, they never even got to 3rd down. They were moving the ball at will on 1st and 2nd down.
[Reply]
notorious 01:34 PM 12-03-2022
If an OT game is an ass kicking, then I want more ass kickings. That was a great game.
You want more rip-your-heart out losses?

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:57 PM 12-03-2022
huh?

- KC’s last 4 drives in regulation were Punt, Field Goal, Touchdown, Field Goal

- Bills last 4 drives in regulation were Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Touchdown

You couldn’t be more off in your analysis if you tried. The Bills scored a TD in 3 of their last 4 drives. And in 2 of those 3 Touchdown drives, they never even got to 3rd down. They were moving the ball at will on 1st and 2nd down.
"Couldn't be more off if you tried" = off by one drive. Sorry...Bills punted twice in their last 5 drives. Very big deal.

And Buffalo's second to last drive was a 17 play drive with five 3rd downs and two 4th downs, including a desperate 4th and 13 conversion and Allen's scramble across half the field on 4th and 4. Easy as pie, right? Nothing quite says "scoring at will" like that drive. :-)

Bottom line: It was far from a guarantee that the Bills get into the endzone in OT.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:25 PM 12-03-2022
Because there is no dispute about prior to that.

You want to talk about a time period in his rookie season where he sucked? Why? We don’t disagree on that. We are all in agreement he was terrible at that point. Should we banter on about Peyton Mannings sucky rookie season too!?

The disagreement is over the last 2-3 seasons. So… naturally that is what is discussed.

You claimed Allen was better than Mahomes 2 years ago, right before the AFC Championship game.

What happened next?!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:11 PM 12-03-2022
"Couldn't be more off if you tried" = off by one drive. Sorry...Bills punted twice in their last 5 drives. Very big deal.

And Buffalo's second to last drive was a 17 play drive with five 3rd downs and two 4th downs, including a desperate 4th and 13 conversion and Allen's scramble across half the field on 4th and 4. Easy as pie, right? Nothing quite says "scoring at will" like that drive. :-)

Bottom line: It was far from a guarantee that the Bills get into the endzone in OT.
The Bills scored 3 TD’s in their last 4 drives.

KC scored 1 TD in their last 4 regulation drives.

You were trying to frame it as the Bills were struggling to move the ball. They weren’t. 2 of their last 3 touchdowns… they never even got to 3rd down!!!

Whoever won the coin toss was winning the game. Everyone knew it.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 247
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199 > Last »
Up