ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 247
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:02 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
So better than Montana, Brady, Manning, Manning, Roethlisberger, Brees, Mahomes.

Hmm, ...those guys have something Josh doesn't. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they all have at least one of them on their finger.
For sure. He needs a ring to solidify anything. Won’t argue that, and was not arguing that.

You should probably track the conversation to see why I made the comment before responding with an argument that no one was refuting.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:04 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Allen has the highest career passer rating in the playoffs in NFL history. Not just half a game. His entire career.

I also included a tweet that shows stats going back two years, which you ignored.
Because it's a pointless stat... it's simpler to just laugh at the sample size of the 2nd tweet than try to explain how the first one might be misleading, because you don't do so well with stats.

Hell, you literally just took my response where I said Mahomes played half a game and took that as Allen playing half a game, so I wouldn't want to confuse you further with analyzing stats.

But hey, they beat the shitty Patriots, so at least we're back to chest thumping and not crying over a little snow.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:05 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
How many playoff wins has that translated into?
Not enough.

Unfortunately, Allen doesn’t play defense too. He averages 26 points per playoff loss. That should be enough to win, but the defense falls apart.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:05 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Because it's a pointless stat... it's simpler to just laugh at the sample size of the 2nd tweet than try to explain how the first one might be misleading, because you don't do so well with stats.

Hell, you literally just took my response where I said Mahomes played half a game and took that as Allen playing half a game, so I wouldn't want to confuse you further with analyzing stats.

But hey, they beat the shitty Patriots, so at least we're back to chest thumping and not crying over a little snow.
I thought pressure stats going back 2 full seasons was a pretty big sample size. I guess you disagree. We can agree to disagree.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:07 AM 12-03-2022
Not enough.

Unfortunately, Allen doesn’t play defense too. He averages 26 points per playoff loss. That should be enough to win, but the defense falls apart.
Dicklix is a crybaby.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:08 AM 12-03-2022
I love when fans make this ridiculous argument. It’s all NFL fans really (including Bills fans).

“Well if X didn’t happen and Y didn’t happen then we would have won (or won bigger).”

It’s ridiculous, because it’s saying “If our teams players didn’t play poorly or get schooled on a route by your teams players, then…”

I mean, that’s the whole point of the game, right? To line up one squad of guys vs another and see who makes more plays and less mistakes.

To say “well if we made less mistakes and played better then…” is so absurd. The Lions would be 8-3 by that logic.
Except you are missing the point. In a game where KC beat Buffalo, you said KC got lucky to score in 13 seconds. Based off what you are saying, KC played better than Buffalo.

What you are trying to do though is state that Buffalo played better and dominated KC and KC only won because they were “lucky”. Then using your facts and stats it was shown that indeed it was Buffalo that got lucky. When presented that you spout off the above drivel. You just can’t be consistent and it shows as you seek a narrative to fit your point of view.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:10 AM 12-03-2022
Except you are missing the point. In a game where KC beat Buffalo, you said KC got lucky to score in 13 seconds. Based off what you are saying, KC played better than Buffalo.

What you are trying to do though is state that Buffalo played better and dominated KC and KC only won because they were “lucky”. Then using your facts and stats it was shown that indeed it was Buffalo that got lucky. When presented that you spout off the above drivel. You just can’t be consistent and it shows as you seek a narrative to fit your point of view.
Hr doesn't know shit about football. That's why his takes are so bad.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:16 AM 12-03-2022
Not enough.

Interestingly enough, if you go back 5 years (I could go back another year, but every score in that case is over 30, so it would bump it up a touch) in Conference Championships and Super Bowls, the winning team averages right at 30 points per game.

It's no longer the 90s, once you get to the CC level, every team typically has a pretty damn good offense, and if you're only at 26ppg, it's your offense that's failing.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:16 AM 12-03-2022
Not enough.

Mahomes doesn’t play defense either yet he still has more playoff wins. Not once has he ever gone into the playoffs with a Top 10 defense let alone the #1 defense. Nice try though.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:19 AM 12-03-2022
I thought pressure stats going back 2 full seasons was a pretty big sample size. I guess you disagree. We can agree to disagree.
Why do Buffalo fans insist on only the last two years? I keep seeing this when you all bring up Allen’s stats as well as how often you all beat KC.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 12-03-2022
Not enough.

:-):-):-):-):-)

mahomes is like undefeated in the postseason against teams scoring less than 26

and probably darn near for his career
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:37 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Interestingly enough, if you go back 5 years (I could go back another year, but every score in that case is over 30, so it would bump it up a touch) in Conference Championships and Super Bowls, the winning team averages right at 30 points per game.

It's no longer the 90s, once you get to the CC level, every team typically has a pretty damn good offense, and if you're only at 26ppg, it's your offense that's failing.
That’s a really solid observation. I didn’t realize that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:38 AM 12-03-2022
Allen 3-3 playoffs.

Mahomes 8-3 playoffs.

And I believe Allen always had a better defense. Mahomes dragged a bottom 2 defense to OT and a play away from a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:38 AM 12-03-2022

I never said the Chiefs were lucky to beat the Bills - unless you mean the coin toss. That’s literal luck of the flip. If the Bills had won the coin toss, they would have been lucky too

Only luck reference I made was to the luck of a coin toss.

Edit; I guess you’re kinda lucky our coaches suck too. But that’s part of the game and our fault, not really luck.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:40 AM 12-03-2022
Why do Buffalo fans insist on only the last two years? I keep seeing this when you all bring up Allen’s stats as well as how often you all beat KC.
Because there is no dispute about prior to that.

You want to talk about a time period in his rookie season where he sucked? Why? We don’t disagree on that. We are all in agreement he was terrible at that point. Should we banter on about Peyton Mannings sucky rookie season too!?

The disagreement is over the last 2-3 seasons. So… naturally that is what is discussed.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 247
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158198 > Last »
Up