ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Trey Hendrickson wants out of Cincinnati
RunKC 03:32 PM 04-24-2024
It was a good run while it lasted :-)

Bengals three-time Pro-Bowl DE Trey Hendrickson has requested to be traded from Cincinnati, per league source. Hendrickson is due to make $15 million this season, and is looking for more long-term security than Cincinnati has been willing to offer. pic.twitter.com/PDNKTEiKII

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 24, 2024

[Reply]
Chieftain 09:12 PM 04-24-2024
Bungholes' strength last year was their D Line. Losing Reader and maybe Hendrickson, that will have an effect. Their secondary was shaky last year with the departures of their two starting safeties. What makes this great is that they need help in all three areas: OL, DL and eventually WR. So, they have to pick and choose what works best with their first pick. They will have holes, regardless. A soft reboot incoming, like the BuffaLOL team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 PM 04-24-2024
i wanna see burrow broken and bleeding next season
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 PM 04-24-2024
Hendrickson isn't going anywhere though.

They won't trade him, and he'll be disgruntled probably, but he'll play.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 PM 04-24-2024
Clayster has the right idea
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Clayster has the right idea
i'm going to open the 2024 season trailer with the PaTerminator walking over the skulls of broken quarterbacks.

welcome to the future bitches
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
i don't think Buffalo is quite dead yet. The AFC East is still Buffalo, a soft-ass frontrunning Miami squad, the dysfunctional Jets and the very clearly irrelevant Patriots.

So they can/should sneak into the playoffs on the back of a soft division. And once there, they have the 2nd best QB in the league and thus a puncher's chance.
i think miami takes the east

buffalo is going to be like mid-career elway broncos, with josh allen dragging a shit squad to the playoffs before getting dicked down in the first round
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i think miami takes the east

buffalo is going to be like mid-career elway broncos, with josh allen dragging a shit squad to the playoffs before getting dicked down in the first round
If Tua can't demonstrate an ability to just be average in shitty weather, I don't think they can get it to the finish line.

You can't start much hotter than they started last season and they STILL spit the bit. That loss to Buffalo in week 18 last year was just so damn bad. They just cannot lose that game and have me take you seriously.

Prove that was the fluke and we'll talk. But until they do, they're just going to be all sizzle and no steak to me. And it's not something they can prove at all until November and beyond.

There are just too many red flags around those guys. Their coach, their QB, their defensive talent/health. Their OL. It's a tough team to put faith in.

As I say when I'm playing outfield - "Make 'em burn ya..."

Doesn't mean they won't occasionally do it. But I'm gonna make them make me look like a dick first before I start playing nearer the track.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:26 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If Tua can't demonstrate an ability to just be average in shitty weather, I don't think they can get it to the finish line.

You can't start much hotter than they started last season and they STILL spit the bit. That loss to Buffalo in week 18 last year was just so damn bad. They just cannot lose that game and have me take you seriously.

Prove that was the fluke and we'll talk. But until they do, they're just going to be all sizzle and no steak to me. And it's not something they can prove at all until November and beyond.

There are just too many red flags around those guys. Their coach, their QB, their defensive talent/health. Their OL. It's a tough team to put faith in.

As I say when I'm playing outfield - "Make 'em burn ya..."

Doesn't mean they won't occasionally do it. But I'm gonna make them make me look like a dick first before I start playing nearer the track.
If they were healthy they likely win the East last year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm going to open the 2024 season trailer with the PaTerminator walking over the skulls of broken quarterbacks.

welcome to the future bitches
Oh were it only the QBs he breaks...

That dude has gotten into the heads of punters, for fuck's sake. WRs grip the ball too tight knowing how important every 1st down is and then spend entire off-seasons getting into their own heads. OL jump from their stances because they know one punt may be one too many if there's anything on the line (but only after they poke the bear in the week before the game because they don't ever fucking learn).

Defenders have night terrors.

Brady might be - might be - the only guy I've ever seen that has so thoroughly brain-wormed vast swaths of the NFL like Mahomes has. He's fucked up GMs for cryin' out loud. Owners have signed off on 9 figure abomination contracts all in the hopes they can beat the guy ONCE. I still think they changed the damn rules hoping to slow him down and all he did was use them to win. Again.

I'm not sure merely stepping on QB skulls even comes close to the impact that guy has had on this league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:32 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If they were healthy they likely win the East last year.
With an offense that effectively was completely healthy they lost to the Titans in week 14 and then lost to Baltimore scoring 19 and Buffalo scoring 14.

Win any one of those games and they win the East.

No excuses. They had it on their racket and choked it away.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:06 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That's if Mike Brown does the smart thing and actually recoups some good trade value when players want out.

Instead he's gonna hold on, have a low morale locker room, not gonna win big, and then be left with a big ol shit sandwich.
Ownership there can’t have nice things. Inevitable shitshow.
[Reply]
neech 10:08 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
With the way their GM addresses their OLine they clearly want him to be on the Luck career track.
And that's why the Chiefs need to draft OL in the first round of the draft and hopefully not move up many positions to get one. Look at Burrows career and see what awaits Mahomes if they don't address this.

Mahomes in the SB with Tampa still haunts me you don't want that happening again.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:04 AM 04-25-2024
The Carson Palmer Bengals never won shit, either.

Carson Palmer - Joe Burrow
Chad Johnson - Jamaar Chase
TJ Houzmanzadeh - Tee Higgins
Rudy Johnson - Joe Mixon
Justin Smith - Trey Hendrickson

Pretty similar core.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:39 AM 04-25-2024
Bears repeating….the Bengals r faulked!
[Reply]
ping2000 05:42 AM 04-25-2024
Dude looks like he is jacked up on steroids and Mountsin Dew.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up