ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 125
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 05:00 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Pacheco’s oline was so bad that I think he made some bad habits with his patience. He had to go. He didn’t have time to let the play or blocks develop. Patience and his vision is my concern. But I think Andy can scheme for pachecos strengths.
Agreed.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 05:17 PM 08-19-2022
I just don't want him to run like Knile Davis. Dude was an anteater out there, head in the ground on every run, zero instincts and vision.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:05 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I just don't want him to run like Knile Davis. Dude was an anteater out there, head in the ground on every run, zero instincts and vision.
CEH's same problem
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:03 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You have some of the most consistently stupid takes on this site. Why would you want a coach point out flaws to the media, instead of praising them?

That just starts unnecessary conflict in the locker room.
Stupid take but our RB coach has done it and probably will continue. Yea let's not put a fire under any of our guys.

As far as my takes? I don't like to think like everyone else but I'm not far off typically
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:36 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No, Holmes was not extremely successful in Baltimore. He had a lower ypc than Clyde does. He wasn't highly thought of, and they spent high draft capital to replace him. The myth of pre-Roaf Priest Holmes just keeps on keeping on.
And didn't that Ravens line have Ogden?

I'm confident I could have gotten good yards behind that OL.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:34 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Canton bound
He’s taking Coors Light money from Mahomes. Print em
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:45 PM 08-19-2022
Who gets goal-line snaps at RB this year?

Rojo?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 AM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I’m gonna be charitable and suggest this guy may not be properly focused on football.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonHale_H...364297?lang=en
The dipshit who straight up lied about going to Belize!! Lmmfaoooooooo. What a turd. I bet your hand and Buttplug got a hell of a workout while you were in fantasyland. Crave, that’s downright embarrassing!

Edit: BANNED!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:33 AM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Who gets goal-line snaps at RB this year?

Rojo?
Why waste a spot? Burton has proven he can get that yard. We have TE's that can handle the QB sneak.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:09 AM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And didn't that Ravens line have Ogden?

I'm confident I could have gotten good yards behind that OL.
yeah, the whole 'Priest Holmes was always an elite back' revisionist history thing is baffling.

Priest Holmes was neither big and physical, nor speedy. What he was was very smart, with good vision, and patience. And he had good hands.

In Baltimore, he had ONE season as a primary runner, and barely cleared 1,000 yards in a run oriented offense. In subsequent seasons, he had some injury issues as well as a team that was trying to upgrade from him.

He came here and set records running behind two hall of famers and two near hall of famers, along with an always above average RT. One of the best offensive lines in history.

I credit Willie Roaf and Will Shields above all else for Holmes' era of dominance. The fact that Larry Johnson and even...oh what was his name, the third string guy that ran for like 200 yards against New Orleans...whatever. Doesn't matter.

It was Roaf, Shields, Wiegmann, and Waters. That was what was important in that period.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:11 AM 08-20-2022
Anyway, Pikachu has some elite traits. Will he put it together? Who knows?

But I'll say this-if you have elite traits and a great work ethic along with being smart, that's a good combination to try to reach your potential.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:20 AM 08-20-2022
See answers below.

Anyway, Pikachu has all elite traits. Will he put it together? Yes Who knows? Me

But I'll say this-if you have elite traits and a great work ethic along with being smart, that's a good combination to try to reach your potential.

[Reply]
Palko 4 ever 08-20-2022, 09:47 AM
This message has been deleted by Palko 4 ever.
Palko 4 ever 08-20-2022, 09:50 AM
This message has been deleted by Palko 4 ever.
Palko 4 ever 09:52 AM 08-20-2022
yeah, the whole 'Priest Holmes was always an elite back' revisionist history thing is baffling.

Priest Holmes was neither big and physical, nor speedy. What he was was very smart, with good vision, and patience. And he had good hands.

In Baltimore, he had ONE season as a primary runner, and barely cleared 1,000 yards in a run oriented offense. In subsequent seasons, he had some injury issues as well as a team that was trying to upgrade from him.

He came here and set records running behind two hall of famers and two near hall of famers, along with an always above average RT. One of the best offensive lines in history.

I credit Willie Roaf and Will Shields above all else for Holmes' era of dominance. The fact that Larry Johnson and even...oh what was his name, the third string guy that ran for like 200 yards against New Orleans...whatever. Doesn't matter.

It was Roaf, Shields, Wiegmann, and Waters. That was what was important in that period.
Derrick Blaylock was the third string guy that ran for like 200 yards against New Orleans
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:33 AM 08-20-2022
But you know who couldn't run behind that line?

Mike Cloud.

God, that guy fucking sucked.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:35 AM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Palko 4 ever:
Derrick Blaylock was the third string guy that ran for like 200 yards against New Orleans
yes, that's right.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 125
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up