ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
scho63 05:41 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I've had plenty that are just as good as NYC and especially the Southwest pizza...much better in the MW
I asked you to name 3 and you haven't named 1. :-)

They must be so good you forget their names
[Reply]
emaw1979 06:53 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:

Yeah, so admittedly I haven't eaten Pizza Shittle for a decade. But I've never heard anyone use the word "Quality" twice while talking about them. I mean seriously. I had a roommate in college that worked for them. All their pizza arrives frozen pre-made. Every pizza is shipped frozen as plain cheese, and they simply add whatever necessary toppings.

Maybe they've changed their methods since then?
:-)
I worked at the the Pizza Shuttle in Manhattan for about 3 years during my college years 97-2000ish. While I agree, the quality isn't going to win you any awards, but the dough was made fresh daily in the back and the price was right. Nothing was shipped frozen as plain cheese and it was made right in front of the walk-in customer.

It's been a few years since I've had it and 20 years since I've worked there so if it's true they went frozen, then I'm highly disappointed.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:05 AM 12-05-2021
I really love the Old Shawnee Pizza cracker crust. They are my favorite pizzeria in town. Especially their cheeseburger.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:05 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I really love the Old Shawnee Pizza cracker crust. They are my favorite pizzeria in town. Especially their cheeseburger.
Cheeseburger pizza is blasphemy. It's awful and should only be served in Aussie COVID internment camps after they run out of lamb salad.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:27 AM 12-05-2021
Had a pepperoni pizza from Sarpinos last week. The price was high but I thought it was pretty good.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:11 AM 12-05-2021
St Louis style is trash just like the city.

NY is good and Chicago is good.

Naples Italy is the best.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:34 AM 12-05-2021
I like STL pizza, but I've never had it while sober. So maybe that's key?
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 12:31 PM 12-05-2021
Has anyone tried Milwaukee Delicatessan? I’ve heard mixed reviews

https://milwaukeedelikc.com/menu/
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:56 PM 12-05-2021
I like Canadian bacon on a nice slice.

I hate a certain Canadian poster on CP Planet .com
[Reply]
Fish 11:04 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I worked at the the Pizza Shuttle in Manhattan for about 3 years during my college years 97-2000ish. While I agree, the quality isn't going to win you any awards, but the dough was made fresh daily in the back and the price was right. Nothing was shipped frozen as plain cheese and it was made right in front of the walk-in customer.

It's been a few years since I've had it and 20 years since I've worked there so if it's true they went frozen, then I'm highly disappointed.
Yeah, it appears that I was way off. My bad. My roommate worked at the Manhattan store for several years, and that's what he told me. Apparently not. Not sure what he was talking about, unless they were keeping dough overnight or something. It was available to me a lot, because he'd always bring stuff home. Always barely edible. But evidently it was more related to my old roommate than Pizza Shuttle in general. Sorry for my post.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:52 PM 12-05-2021
Yeah, it appears that I was way off. My bad. My roommate worked at the Manhattan store for several years, and that's what he told me. Apparently not. Not sure what he was talking about, unless they were keeping dough overnight or something. It was available to me a lot, because he'd always bring stuff home. Always barely edible. But evidently it was more related to my old roommate than Pizza Shuttle in general. Sorry for my post.
That rare moment when a CP'er gracefully owns up to being wrong about something. I'd hug you if I could.
[Reply]
Fish 12:06 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
That rare moment when a CP'er gracefully owns up to being wrong about something. I'd hug you if I could.
Fuck you, TimBro. I'd kick you in the balls, homo. :-)

The pizza was shitty...
[Reply]
TimBone 12:12 AM 12-06-2021
Fuck you, TimBro. I'd kick you in the balls, homo. :-)

The pizza was shitty...
We can do both!
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:45 PM 12-11-2021
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken:
Has anyone tried Milwaukee Delicatessan? I’ve heard mixed reviews

https://milwaukeedelikc.com/menu/
It is a decent place. Their pizza is just fine. Good sandwiches though.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:53 PM 12-11-2021
The best pizza from Minskys I ever ate was Joes BBQ pizza.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Up