ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:40 PM 01-05-2022
These photos are 22 years apart. Each from a premier of Mulan, whom she voiced in the original.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 AM 01-06-2022
Holy fuck.

I feel closer to God.

Bobawrence of Tatooinia.

The Dune Sea is clean.
[Reply]
Fish 01:37 AM 01-06-2022
Featuring: Tusken Line Dancing!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:22 AM 01-06-2022
Relevant 45yo footage

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:56 AM 01-06-2022
OH SHIT

WAS THAT CAMIE AND FIXER THAT BOBA SAVED?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 AM 01-06-2022
holy shit

Camie and Fixer in A New Hope, Camie and Fixer in #TheBookOfBobaFett pic.twitter.com/dO2NTL4yfa

— Matt - Fortress of Solitude (@Matt_FOS) January 5, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 01-06-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 AM 01-06-2022
damn level of want is high

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-907747

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 01-07-2022

[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:54 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Relevant 45yo footage

back in the 70s, I had the large-format Star Wars comic....and I remember parts of this in it!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:06 PM 01-07-2022
I've never seen that deleted scene before somehow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
back in the 70s, I had the large-format Star Wars comic....and I remember parts of this in it!
It's also on the radio drama...the radio drama Biggs scenes are outstanding. Way better than this poorly acted cut. Mark Hamill's acting in the trilogy actually pales in comparison to his voice acting in the radio dramas.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:22 AM 01-09-2022
Tried to watch the first episode. Good start, promising, then went Xena Princess Warrior and I had to shut it off. That "fight" towards the end with the shielded "shock baton?" soldiers was horrible. Terrible choreography, slow, clumsy, cringe-fest. None of the actors looked even remotely capable of self defense, let alone combat ready. Luckily for the main characters, that included their attackers being sure to attack one at a time, even though their prey was surrounded. They made up for it by posturing and posing, I suppose?

Solid premise. Low budget. No training or prep work, so terrible production and direction. Silly kids show at best... do kids give af about Boba Fett?

Star Wars is dead. Has been for a long time. Let it rest in peace. Make the original theatrical release of the original three (ep 4-6) available on BluRay & digital please, so those of us who despise the wreckage that became this once proud franchise can have something nostalgic to enjoy. At least we have KOTOR and a couple of other excellent game titles to build upon the original lore. Lucas shit out three awful precursors and Disney obvious destroyed all remaining value in the brand. :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:39 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Tried to watch the first episode. Good start, promising, then went Xena Princess Warrior and I had to shut it off. That "fight" towards the end with the shielded "shock baton?" soldiers was horrible. Terrible choreography, slow, clumsy, cringe-fest. None of the actors looked even remotely capable of self defense, let alone combat ready. Luckily for the main characters, that included their attackers being sure to attack one at a time, even though their prey was surrounded. They made up for it by posturing and posing, I suppose?

Solid premise. Low budget. No training or prep work, so terrible production and direction. Silly kids show at best... do kids give af about Boba Fett?

Star Wars is dead. Has been for a long time. Let it rest in peace. Make the original theatrical release of the original three (ep 4-6) available on BluRay & digital please, so those of us who despise the wreckage that became this once proud franchise can have something nostalgic to enjoy. At least we have KOTOR and a couple of other excellent game titles to build upon the original lore. Lucas shit out three awful precursors and Disney obvious destroyed all remaining value in the brand. :-)
I to didn't care much for the first episode, but the 2nd episode is much, much better. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:04 AM 01-09-2022
Only thing I don’t like is Fett taking his helmet off all the time.

Must be in Morrison’s contract to show his face a certain percentage of time.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up