ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
jd1020 08:44 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I think he means before he starts really going down hill in his abilities.
I think we are already seeing him really going downhill. He had a really good game against the Ravens for his first game of the season, but in the 9 weeks since he's been pretty invisible, which probably explains his attitude on twitter.

I doubt he's looking to sign a 1 year deal, even if he ends this year on his current bleh pace.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:23 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The human anus can stretch up to 7 inches before taking damage. A raccoon can squeeze into holes as tight as 4 inches. Meaning you can take almost two full raccoons up your ass.
Hey little anal-dwelling butt monkey, it's time for you to go home.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:25 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I think we are already seeing him really going downhill. He had a really good game against the Ravens for his first game of the season, but in the 9 weeks since he's been pretty invisible, which probably explains his attitude on twitter.

I doubt he's looking to sign a 1 year deal, even if he ends this year on his current bleh pace.
Wut are you talking about. He's been good this past month.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:52 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Wut are you talking about. He's been good this past month.
Hes averaged 4 tackles a game over the last month. He has 1 PD and 1 TFL. He recovered a fumble on a pass that probably should have gone for a 50 yard or whatever TD against him if Fenton didn't come rushing in and punch the ball out, hitting Mathieu in the head.

What would you say he has done in the last month that goes against me claiming he's been pretty invisible on defense since his first game of the year in week 2?
[Reply]
Redbled 12:12 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Hes averaged 4 tackles a game over the last month. He has 1 PD and 1 TFL. He recovered a fumble on a pass that probably should have gone for a 50 yard or whatever TD against him if Fenton didn't come rushing in and punch the ball out, hitting Mathieu in the head.

What would you say he has done in the last month that goes against me claiming he's been pretty invisible on defense since his first game of the year in week 2?
He shut down Waller pretty effectively.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:17 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
He shut down Waller pretty effectively.
Did he?

5 catches allowed on 6 targets against him for a total of 79 yards and a 118.8 passer rating allowed.

Seems good.

Maybe it had to do with all of the pressure the front was creating on Carr that shut down their offense. Just maybe.

It's fun to think he was on an island 1v1 against Waller all night, though.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:39 PM 11-25-2021
I wonder if Badger bowed out of flipping the Plaza lights because he thought he would get boo'ed?
[Reply]
Phoneix 04:46 PM 11-25-2021
I see “pile of dildos” is still an accurate description of this thread.
[Reply]
digger 05:11 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I wonder if Badger bowed out of flipping the Plaza lights because he thought he would get boo'ed?
Mayor's Christmas tree, not the plaza lights... Two different things...
[Reply]
Rausch 06:01 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
As long as he shows up on sunday my ass ain't chapped...
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up