ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 71
« First < 19596566676869 7071 >
The Lounge>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021


I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:59 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I can't?

"I was frustrated." "I made a mistake." "I shouldn't have used those words." "I was wrong."

Care to point out the part where he apologized to the fans?

His entire statement was an explanation for how he got to the point of saying what he said. He never once actually apologized to the fans for saying it. I'm not even saying he has to apologize for it or that he owes it to the fans to apologize. I'm simply saying he did not do it. This is the 2nd team he's been on that he's attacked the fans. Its pretty clear that he believes that fans don't have a right to criticize him or his team when they are playing like shit.
Who the **** you think he was talking to?

Your need for self gratification is absurd. Sorry he didn't personally write your dumbass a letter.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:01 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Who the **** you think he was talking to?

Your need for self gratification is absurd. Sorry he didn't personally write your dumbass a letter.
He wasn't talking to anyone. That is the point.

And I pretty clearly just fucking said I don't believe he owes the fans an apology in the post you quoted, dumbass.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:05 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He wasn't talking to anyone. That is the point.

And I pretty clearly just ****ing said I don't believe he owes the fans an apology in the post you quoted, dumbass.
:-) this might be the dumbest thing you have ever posted.

Look what he said was incredibly stupid, he says a lot of stupid shit. His history of saying stupid shit going back years should be enough for you to understand he is a guy that just says stupid shit sometimes.

Your butthurt is keeping you from seeing basic logic like, yea he did apologize.

Yea he said those things I quoted from twitter while speaking to media dummy.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:08 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) this might be the dumbest thing you have ever posted.

Look what he said was incredibly stupid, he says a lot of stupid shit. His history of saying stupid shit going back years should be enough for you to understand he is a guy that just says stupid shit sometimes.

Your butthurt is keeping you from seeing basic logic like, yea he did apologize.

Yea said those things speaking to media dummy.
No one is butthurt here. You are just ignorant.

What Mathieu said was the equivalent of being in a relationship and the girl tells you she loves you but you aren't there yet so you say everything but the word love back.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:24 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I can't?

"I was frustrated." "I made a mistake." "I shouldn't have used those words." "I was wrong."

Care to point out the part where he apologized to the fans?

His entire statement was an explanation for how he got to the point of saying what he said. He never once actually apologized to the fans for saying it. I'm not even saying he has to apologize for it or that he owes it to the fans to apologize. I'm simply saying he did not do it. This is the 2nd team he's been on that he's attacked the fans. Its pretty clear that he believes that fans don't have a right to criticize him or his team when they are playing like shit.
:-) wow. Take a pill

I swear some of you little girls really need to go find yourself a daddy figure or whatever your problem is and just be done with it.

Tyrann said what he said, in defense of a teammate, and then said that he wished he didn't use those exact words. That's good enough for me, and should be for anyone not saddled with a teen-age girl level of angst.

Let it go, sweetheart.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:29 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-) wow. Take a pill

I swear some of you little girls really need to go find yourself a daddy figure or whatever your problem is and just be done with it.

Tyrann said what he said, in defense of a teammate, and then said that he wished he didn't use those exact words. That's good enough for me, and should be for anyone not saddled with a teen-age girl level of angst.

Let it go, sweetheart.
You must be mistaken in thinking that I'm angry over him saying the fans are toxic. Fans are toxic, when they have a right to be.

Once again, all I said was that he did not apologize to the fans in response to people saying he had. I couldn't give a rats ass about what he said.

All I give a shit about is what makes the Chiefs better, and thats using the money he would get and the money saved from cutting Clark to upgrade the defensive front. Because until we got a pass rush the only thing Mathieu could do was sit there in his Jesus Christ pose.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:36 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You must be mistaken in thinking that I'm angry over him saying the fans are toxic. Fans are toxic, when they have a right to be.

Once again, all I said was that he did not apologize to the fans in response to people saying he had. I couldn't give a rats ass about what he said.

All I give a shit about is what makes the Chiefs better, and thats using the money he would get and the money saved from cutting Clark to upgrade the defensive front. Because until we got a pass rush the only thing Mathieu could do was sit there in his Jesus Christ pose.
:-)
Well then, for a guy that's not angry, you've spent a lot of time thinking about it, and nit-picking his words, and mine, repeatedly.

Nope, it's pretty clear you're panties are in a serious twist.

Have a nice weekend though, if you can pull that wad out of your gina.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:38 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
Well then, for a guy that's not angry, you've spent a lot of time thinking about it, and nit-picking his words, and mine, repeatedly.

Nope, it's pretty clear you're panties are in a serious twist.

Have a nice weekend though, if you can pull that wad out of your gina.
Whatever you say, cupcake. I'm not the only one that saw the tap dance in his choice of words.

The more I nitpick his words, the longer this thread stays on the front page.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:08 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Whatever you say, cupcake. I'm not the only one that saw the tap dance in his choice of words.

The more I nitpick his words, the longer this thread stays on the front page.
:-)
That’s your raison d’être? Gaddamn you’re a little girl. Have a nice weekend.:-)
[Reply]
Phoneix 08:14 PM 11-20-2021
This thread is starting to remind me of this picture.
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
eDave 08:46 PM 11-20-2021
What's with the lightbulb?
[Reply]
JakeF 09:27 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
What's with the lightbulb?
Light Bulb Shape Backyard Stopper Simulation Toys Anus Dilator for Men and Women - $85.00


[Reply]
Phoneix 09:29 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Light Bulb Shape Backyard Stopper Simulation Toys Anus Dilator for Men and Women - $85.00

:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 09:39 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
:-)
You don't want to think about it too much. :-)



or maybe you do? :-)
[Reply]
eDave 09:54 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
You don't want to think about it too much. :-)



or maybe you do? :-)
Apparently, you have.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 71
« First < 19596566676869 7071 >
Up