ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
jettio 05:10 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Personally, I think it’s notable when a player has now been documented talking **** on the fanbases of the team he plays for on not one but two NFL teams. It’s kind of a rare thing, don’t you think?

Perhaps Clark Hunt and Veach disagree, and if they do — hey, I can’t blame them. Tyrann is one of my favorite players and we don’t win a Super Bowl without them - and if they don’t resign him? Hey - I don’t blame them - as he has now talked **** about his own fans on two different NFL teams and perhaps they feel confident in building a younger secondary with the emergence of Sneed, Fenton and Thornhill.

Unsure what relevance playoff appearances or race has to do with anything that I was saying above.
Matheiu did not say nothing about me.

I think his criticism was directed at the assholes who start polls asking how much of a dumbass Brett Veach is and what player sucks the most even though team wins and those players are leaders on the team.

If any of those assholes are better than Brett Veach, get a job in sports management and prove it.

Bumping this thread so that it is on the front page of chiefs planet because Matheiu praised a player who had a heckuva game as a rookie QB Sunday is kind of an example of part of the fan base being kind of shitty.

This thread being on the front page after an apology was made a while ago kind of speaks for itself.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:27 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Personally, I think it’s notable when a player has now been documented talking **** on the fanbases of the team he plays for on not one but two NFL teams. It’s kind of a rare thing, don’t you think?

Perhaps Clark Hunt and Veach disagree, and if they do — hey, I can’t blame them. Tyrann is one of my favorite players and we don’t win a Super Bowl without them - and if they don’t resign him? Hey - I don’t blame them - as he has now talked **** about his own fans on two different NFL teams and perhaps they feel confident in building a younger secondary with the emergence of Sneed, Fenton and Thornhill.

Unsure what relevance playoff appearances or race has to do with anything that I was saying above.
Honey Badger plays hard and plays with an attitude. I like that. But I feel like he doesn't want to be here after how contract negotiations have gone. I think he feels underappreciated here and for whatever reason (Twitter) he doesn't like Chief fans.

Look Honey Badger likes to act like an underdog. Its works for him for motivation I am guessing. But the fact is, he isn't. He's a young multimillionaire who plays for a team that went to back to back SBs. The days of him being an 'underdog' are gone.

He also, along with Hitchens, appear to get offended when anyone says anything bad about them on social media. It's a bit ridiculous and to be honest based on his tweets I'm not sure how much he even wants to be here anyway. I mean he makes himself look like a sensitive idiot by constantly having that attitude on social media and he seems to always eventually get into it with fans for whatever team he plays for.

I also don't think he's that great. He's very good but lets not act like he is Ed Reed or Polamalu or even a healthy Eric Berry. He is also getting older. Chiefs also have other rising stars that they will have to pay soon along with Patrick Mahomes new contract hitting the Chiefs salary cap.

So in the offseason I think it's understandable if both sides decide to move on. It's probably best to be honest.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:47 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
This thread being on the front page after an apology was made a while ago kind of speaks for itself.
He did not apologize.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:07 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He did not apologize.
Saying you made a mistake and shouldn't have said it and you were wrong is an apology.
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:11 PM 11-18-2021
BTW the defense is giving up 15.9pts per game the last 5 games. Maybe the needed the wake up call.:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:24 PM 11-18-2021
At the end of the day, we are rooting for a jersey fellas. Seriously. Players come and go, but we love our Chiefs. I don't get too hung up on the players. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of them, especially Patrick. But there will come a day when all of our favorites will not be playing for the Chiefs, by trade, injury, or retirement. We're still gonna be Chiefs fans.

I'm enjoying HB for the most part on the field, and if he's gone next year, thanks for the memories.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:27 PM 11-18-2021
:-)
[Reply]
jettio 08:47 PM 11-18-2021
The last two bumps of this thread were not worth it. It makes chiefs planet look bad to have this thread on front page as if any social media activity by Tyrann Mathieu ought to make this a mega thread. Maybe start a new thread for people that want to monitor a player’s social media and gripe about it on chiefs planet. This thread went 9 days dropping down the thread list and it gets bumped over something not worth the bad feelings the title of the thread causes. I will just use the ignore thread feature. Maybe this thread could go to Romper Room and people that want to keep up with Tyrann’s social media can have a ball without making the main page look bad.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:50 PM 11-18-2021
The last two bumps of this thread were not worth it. It makes chiefs planet look bad to have this thread on front page as if any social media activity by Tyrann Mathieu ought to make this a mega thread. Maybe start a new thread for people that want to monitor a player’s social media and gripe about it on chiefs planet. This thread went 9 days dropping down the thread list and it gets bumped over something not worth the bad feelings the title of the thread causes. I will just use the ignore thread feature. Maybe this thread could go to Romper Room and people that want to keep up with Tyrann’s social media can have a ball without making the main page look bad.
Karen has spoken.

Film @ 11
[Reply]
jd1020 08:51 PM 11-18-2021

I will just use the ignore thread feature.
So long, Mrs. Mathieu.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:54 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:

So long, Mrs. Mathieu.
Lol
[Reply]
Spott 09:05 PM 11-18-2021
Have you considered complaining to management about this?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:31 PM 11-18-2021
Bump
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:37 PM 11-18-2021
I agree- these guys are sooooo Toxic!!

Who is going to have bad feelings?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 12:25 AM 11-19-2021
I for one hope we keep Matthieu. We don’t have a SB without him. I still think he’s a top 5 safety in the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Up