ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 71
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:40 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
The guy's play on the field against a division rival's best weapon matters a lot more than any social media post.

Raiders are not letting Waller go anytime soon and Chiefs play them twice a year.

Bruh. As long as it's Derek Carr throwing him the ball we will be just fine.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 11-17-2021
The arguments about Mac Jones are going to be the same ones that have been had about Matt Ryan and guys like that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:23 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Which part of what you quoted do you believe is stupid?
Originally Posted by :
Sounds like he wants to play for the Patriots next.... bye?
Nothing he said in any way supports this claim. JFC
[Reply]
jd1020 04:27 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nothing he said in any way supports this claim. JFC
:-)

I never claimed anything he said does support that. It's simply a reflection of how fucking weird it is to come out of left field and basically tell people to put some respect on the name of a QB for another team in which you have never played/will ever play this year and didn't come from the same college.

He could have said something equal to this about people questioning Mahomes over the last 5 weeks after he just went out and put on a show, but he went to bat for Mac fucking Jones.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:39 PM 11-17-2021

I RIDE WITH MY GUY!! pic.twitter.com/pTswiXmQi2

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) November 15, 2021

[Reply]
Rausch 06:07 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Social media is toxic.
This.

It's where people go when they want to be pissed off...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:12 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
:-)

I never claimed anything he said does support that. It's simply a reflection of how ****ing weird it is to come out of left field and basically tell people to put some respect on the name of a QB for another team in which you have never played/will ever play this year and didn't come from the same college.

He could have said something equal to this about people questioning Mahomes over the last 5 weeks after he just went out and put on a show, but he went to bat for Mac ****ing Jones.
He's a huge LSU guy and those sec guys have a hard on for other sec guys. I don't think it's that weird. He's claiming he called his shot on Mac Jones before the season, when he'd have no reason to take a shot at his qb. Think we're looking into this one a little too much. Look how many of our players are still tweeting about obj.
[Reply]
jettio 06:47 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is always who this guy was. Ask any Cardinals fan how he was like in the last year. Cryptic tweets, and angry sideline behavior that is fine when winning, and absolutely not fine when not. The thing Cards fans said was that if he feels slighted, in any conceivable way (from the FO, coaches, teammates, fans, etc) then everyone will feel it.

I’m regards to this subject, I don’t think there’s any reason to suspect beef between he and Patrick. But with how he tweets (cryptically) there’s usually room to wonder where he's at with things. I’m happy he's been here, he’s a great player and delivered us a Super Bowl - but I won't mind seeing him go elsewhere.
Ask any Cardinals fan his many times have they made it to the playoffs compared to Tyrann Matthieu since they let him go.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:53 PM 11-17-2021
Ask any Cardinals fan his many times have they made it to the playoffs compared to Tyrann Matthieu since they let him go.
Took them 3 seasons to get back to even with the last 2 years he played because they didnt have a QB, it was also Palmer's last year, in year 1 and year 2 was Murray's rookie season.

The Chiefs wont be without Mahomes ever.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 06:34 AM 11-18-2021
jesus….so many people make something out of nothing….
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:07 AM 11-18-2021
This is always who this guy was. Ask any Cardinals fan how he was like in the last year. Cryptic tweets, and angry sideline behavior that is fine when winning, and absolutely not fine when not. The thing Cards fans said was that if he feels slighted, in any conceivable way (from the FO, coaches, teammates, fans, etc) then everyone will feel it.

I’m regards to this subject, I don’t think there’s any reason to suspect beef between he and Patrick. But with how he tweets (cryptically) there’s usually room to wonder where he's at with things. I’m happy he's been here, he’s a great player and delivered us a Super Bowl - but I won't mind seeing him go elsewhere.
This... good summary on his time in AZ. At the end, his behavior immature and embarrassing. His play on the field waning. Good on the Cardinals to move on from him.
[Reply]
rtmike 07:58 AM 11-18-2021
I've already ate me some Honey Badger pie but I will say I'm of the opinion we should move on after this year.
It seems the coaches love him so I hope it's not another EB contract altho I'm thinking he's wanting top safety $$ as well?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:58 AM 11-18-2021
How many playoff games has Dan Sorenson played in compared to Derwin James?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:51 AM 11-18-2021

Honestly, the guy probably has a huge chip on his shoulder. He probably has "small man syndrome". He's had to prove his entire life that a guy his size deserves to be on the field with guys so much bigger, faster, and stronger.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:17 AM 11-18-2021
What a stupid take
[Reply]
Page 63 of 71
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Up