ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 71
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
DRM08 10:39 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I said it before. If they were average…people would be ecstatic. They can’t even get to average at this point.
Can't even make it to "below average" from we have been watching. It's downright terrible.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:40 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Of course it's ok to be upset but the sky is falling shit is a bad look for the fans. It reeks of bandwagon jumping. When you have fans legit talking about a back to back super bowl head coach as trash, you've got an entitlement issue.

Again not at all justifying Mathieu or Hitchens behavior.
First, do you have an explanation for the defensive performance other than healthy underperformance.

And if not, do you know other industries where its perfectly acceptable to wildly underperform on a sustained basis periodically.

Maybe Bruce Willis, MAYBE Will Ferrell, . . . two guys in the history of society who get to shake off inexplicable dry spells.

I'm not even sure Tom [Hanks OR Cruise] would claim entitlement to creative output like the athletic output of the Chiefs defense for too long.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:40 PM 10-29-2021

Bitching about our expectations when they’re the ones that started the 20-0 bullshit. Pretty sure THEY set the expectations pretty damn high.

— LetBobbyWittPlay (@RoyalTigerChief) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:42 PM 10-29-2021
“How would you like it if people came to your job and criticized you?”

I work in elections. What the fuck do you think I’m dealing with right now? Exactly that. Oh and I don’t get paid millions of dollars. And I can’t go on social media and talk shit back…unless I want to look for a new job.

Suck it the fuck up, pussies.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:43 PM 10-29-2021
Boy hooey this looks like a fun thread I'm gonna have to get the popcorn and a soda pop, start from the beginning &read this sucker.
[Reply]
Bump 10:46 PM 10-29-2021
Frank Clark
Hitchens
Mathieu
Jones

There's a lot of fucking money in those 4 people that kind of affects what you can and cannot do in free agency. Fans can talk as much shit as they want.

For them to say the Chiefs fans are the most toxic like they don't like us very much, while playing for the Chiefs and while the team is sucking dick. Really isn't a good look.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:46 PM 10-29-2021
Maybe HB can build a "safe space" out of stacks of $100 bills...they all should be embarrassed.

How about some professional pride?

Nobody gave a shit when they were around the 20th ranked defense...is that too much to ask?

We, as fans, demand that you rank in the bottom third of the NFL...but not be in the conversation of "worst in history".
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:53 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
First, do you have an explanation for the defensive performance other than healthy underperformance.

And if not, do you know other industries where its perfectly acceptable to wildly underperform on a sustained basis periodically.

Maybe Bruce Willis, MAYBE Will Ferrell, . . . two guys in the history of society who get to shake off inexplicable dry spells.

I'm not even sure Tom [Hanks OR Cruise] would claim entitlement to creative output like the athletic output of the Chiefs defense for too long.
Sure, but the "woe is me" we are so cursed act by the fans this year is a bit much. Sure the players set that expectation. But this shit was brewing from week 1 before we even knew just how bad our defense was. We're in a weird ass age where now the worst of the worst trolls and fans can scream at a player directly from the couch (not talking about here, talking about the Twitter cesspool). That's not excusing any of this behavior. I think both the fans and players need a heat check right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 PM 10-29-2021
Anthony Hitchens is paid like a top LB in the league and has been his entire time here and the return has been below average at best...

We got guys like Hitchens and Clark basically stealing money but the fans are the problem.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Frank Clark
Hitchens
Mathieu
Jones

There's a lot of fucking money in those 4 people that kind of affects what you can and cannot do in free agency. Fans can talk as much shit as they want.

For them to say the Chiefs fans are the most toxic like they don't like us very much, while playing for the Chiefs and while the team is sucking dick. Really isn't a good look.
It's the kind of thing that you would think would lead to an owner telling them to shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:56 PM 10-29-2021
Agent or family needs to stage a social media intervention for these two.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:59 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Agent or family needs to stage a social media intervention for these two.
Pretty much...when you are sucking this bad, the fans are upset BECAUSE you are sucking.

Dont attack your supporters for stating the truth...just shut up and quit sucking....problem solved.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:00 PM 10-29-2021
Hitchens and Mathieu want us to be excited to have the 32nd best defense in the league.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:01 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sure, but the "woe is me" we are so cursed act by the fans this year is a bit much. Sure the players set that expectation. But this shit was brewing from week 1 before we even knew just how bad our defense was. We're in a weird ass age where now the worst of the worst trolls and fans can scream at a player directly from the couch (not talking about here, talking about the Twitter cesspool). That's not excusing any of this behavior. I think both the fans and players need a heat check right now.
This is nothing new to our fan base. “Because Chiefs” was/is a state of mind that has been hard for some to move on from after decades of living it. This isn’t some new phenomenon.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 PM 10-29-2021
Hitchens discussing how he has more money than the fans that don't like him..good look there seeing as he's been ass the entire time.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 71
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up