Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Media Center>Does Kenny Chesney suck?
Jenson71 08:44 PM 05-17-2005
Simple question...
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 09:38 AM 05-18-2005
I am listening to him right now, I like his music. He sure is prudy to look at as long as he keeps his hat on!! He could also grow a few inches.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 AM 05-18-2005
I know a gal from the Maryville-St Jo region who was poking him a year or two ago....She got a backstage pass, and must have had some kryptonite....I think he called her and flew her to a handfull of places, and I know bought her a car.

Yeah...she was a hooker...she just wouldn't admit it. don't worry though, I let her know that she had indeed put a price on the pelt.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 09:57 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I know a gal from the Maryville-St Jo region who was poking him a year or two ago....She got a backstage pass, and must have had some kryptonite....I think he called her and flew her to a handfull of places, and I know bought her a car.

Yeah...she was a hooker...she just wouldn't admit it. don't worry though, I let her know that she had indeed put a price on the pelt.
I don't see the problem there. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:03 AM 05-18-2005
She is blonde, slender and attractive, but I don't think any piece of hide is worth the price of a new expedition.........not even if she could solve a rubix cube with her labia.
[Reply]
ck_IN 10:08 AM 05-18-2005
not even if she could solve a rubix cube with her labia.

I'll agree with you on the specific price but a talent like that is worth something. Hell I'd pay a certain amount just to watch! :-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:09 AM 05-18-2005
He's not that bad...in his early days he was much better. Someone has given him the impression that he need's to be a 'crossover' artist. One of this best songs was "That's Why I'm Here", about the effects of alcoholism...

Most of today's "Country" stars are what used to fit into the mainstream pop genre....there are just a few left who actually do what most view as "country".....George Strait, Alan Jackson are a couple.

Lot of the kids nowadays love the "new country" artists like Montgomery/Gentry, Big & Rich, and Gretchen Wilson...

I'll take Martina, Sara Evans, Faith Hill anyday.....

mmaddog
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:12 AM 05-18-2005
The Best new country artist right now IMO is Dirks Bentley.

The Best Active, traditional Country artist right now is Brad Paisley. George Strait has pretty much sold out to cookie cutter songs, outside of "i hate everything" for the past decade.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 10:12 AM 05-18-2005
She is blonde, slender and attractive, but I don't think any piece of hide is worth the price of a new expedition.........not even if she could solve a rubix cube with her labia.
Ah, she probably didn't bust his balls about crap, kept her mouth shut and just spread her legs. With him having the money he does, it was probably worth the payments to not deal with groupies or stupid girls to get laid.

I don't think one could harp on the girl, she got the best outcome. At least she wasn't giving it away for free.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:16 AM 05-18-2005
I don't blame him for laying the wood to her. I could see it being worth a plane ticket to get her somewhere.........and I've heard he is known for paying the student loans and buying cars for his finest Ho's.

Like Ck said.......I'd pay the $10 cover to see her solve the rubix cube with the meat curtains, or shoot the pingpong ball with the number I call into the hoop 10' away.........But I wouldn't buy her a car.

Like I said.....If you're humping someone for a car, you're a hooker. NTTAWWT

I don't blame guys like KC....If I were single and famous, I'd lay more pipe than the local plumbing shop at every stop. Wilt Chamberlin would have been sayin "damn Iowanian, you're gonna kill yo-self at that pace"
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 10:18 AM 05-18-2005
I enjoy the "New Country" I have gotten rather tired of the crying in my beer songs with the slow southern twang.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:19 AM 05-18-2005
The Best new country artist right now IMO is Dirks Bentley.

The Best Active, traditional Country artist right now is Brad Paisley. George Strait has pretty much sold out to cookie cutter songs, outside of "i hate everything" for the past decade.
I like Dierks Bentley too....

Brad Paisley's recent duest with Alison Kraus was traditional of the old George Jones/Tammy Wynette or Porter Wagoner/Dolly Parton songs...one of my favorite songs that he does is "Celebrity"....the video is actually pretty funny.

I guess I won't fault George to "selling out" a little, considering that he has lasted longer than a lot of the 'come and go" artists of recent times. I do like his song he has out right now that is on his not-yet-released album, "See You On the Other Side"....

Of course...I was a big Statler Brother's fan too...

mmaddog
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 10:20 AM 05-18-2005
I don't blame him for laying the wood to her. I could see it being worth a plane ticket to get her somewhere.........and I've heard he is known for paying the student loans and buying cars for his finest Ho's.

Like Ck said.......I'd pay the $10 cover to see her solve the rubix cube with the meat curtains, or shoot the pingpong ball with the number I call into the hoop 10' away.........But I wouldn't buy her a car.

I don't blame guys like KC....If I were single and famous, I'd lay more pipe than the local plumbing shop at every stop. Wilt Chamberlin would have been sayin "damn Iowanian, you're gonna kill yo-self at that pace"
I am sure that she didn't come out and say buy me a car for payment, and no one would turn down a car. I look at it as just being a perk for boning a star!
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:21 AM 05-18-2005

:-) :-)

Rep!!!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:23 AM 05-18-2005
I prefer the older stuff. Waylon, Some David Alan Coe (only hell my mama ever raised, the ride...) George Jones(check out "radio lover), Cash, Hag....

I don't like the country that could be played on a pop station at all.....the closest to those artist that I can stand is Keith Urban. I seriously dislike faith hill these days.............I prefer Sara Evans, Leanne Womack et al.

Tim McGraw would make me a fan if he'd do more "back when" and less pffffffffft.
[Reply]
ck_IN 10:37 AM 05-18-2005
I am sure that she didn't come out and say buy me a car for payment, and no one would turn down a car. I look at it as just being a perk for boning a star!

So what would a hotwheels replica of the car she got get me? Come on girl lets negotiate!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up