ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>CBS 22 Mock - PLEASE! Treylon Burks
chiefforlife 11:58 AM 01-21-2022
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...est-prospects/

Oh Man, I wouldnt even let myself dream about this until I SAW it!!

Treylon Burks! A DREAM COME TRUE! Seriously, all year I have watched other teams and pined for a WR that cant be shut down. I love Tyreek but he can be taken out of games.

Im talking Devante Adams, Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase kind of guys where they WILL get theirs and there is nothing you can do about it.

Treylon Burks to the Chiefs should be illegal. This guy is HUGE, FAST, can track the ball, high point over DBs, run away from DBs, his YAC is awesome, he can play near the line of scrimmage or go DEEP!

Oh yeah, his hands are so BIG he had to have custom gloves made.

Never thought with our draft position we would have a shot at a guy like this. I realize its just a mock but it gives me HOPE!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:09 PM 01-21-2022
He’ll jump up boards and we won’t have a shot at him.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:19 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’ll jump up boards and we won’t have a shot at him.
I totally expect that. Like I said, I wouldnt even let myself dream about him until I saw this!

I wish I hadnt seen this...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:01 PM 01-21-2022
Reminds me of AJ Brown
[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Reminds me of AJ Brown
Which is why I think he can go as high as 8 to the Falcons.

Their HC had A.J. Brown in Tennessee, so I bet he’s salivating at the idea of having Kyle Pitts and Burks.

I absolutely love Burks, but I don’t expect him to be in our range come draft day.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:02 PM 01-21-2022
Burks would be a wet dream. I can't see him making it any further than 13.

He's a physical prototype.

If I'm reading staylor's thoughts correctly, I think we're on a similar page. If Burks runs how I think he's run, he's the top WR off the board.
[Reply]
Up