ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Nobody...
unlurking 10:04 AM 12-29-2020
A new John Wick style movie. Looks fun. I'm a fan of the Korean revenge genre (Oldboy), so glad to see more American entrants. Not sure I'll be hitting a theater for it, but who knows.

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 AM 12-29-2020
LOL Yeah, I saw that trailer.

I don't know how Odenkirk will do in an action movie. Reeves, for what he is, is a pretty legit action star. Not sure I can believe all this.

But I'm in.

Unless it caused (further) delays in Better Call Saul. I'd rather have BCS than this movie. Especially when there are probably other dudes could do the nobody role.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:34 AM 12-29-2020
https://youtu.be/jsvp_LH90uI
[Reply]
Bowser 12:42 PM 12-29-2020
Looks entertaining, lol. GIVE ME THE GODDAMNED KITTY CAT BRACELET
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:45 AM 01-22-2022
Watched it on HBOMax last night. Action was cool, but an overall meh from me. Was expecting more.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:07 AM 01-23-2022
We rented this a while back and I watched a couple times. Really enjoyed it.

Will probably watch it again since it is now on HBO Max.
[Reply]
Fish 11:13 AM 01-23-2022
I thought it was decent. Poor man's John Wick kinda thing. Enjoyable watch at least.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:18 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought it was decent. Poor man's John Wick kinda thing. Enjoyable watch at least.
There just wasn’t much to it. Story was thin. And where were the cops? Like when he burned his house down and stole his neighbors car? Nobody called the police? It just made no sense.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:25 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
There just wasn’t much to it. Story was thin. And where were the cops? Like when he burned his house down and stole his neighbors car? Nobody called the police? It just made no sense.
Now see, that is your problem. Looking for sense in a shoot 'em up movie.

Where were the police in any of the Wick movies aside from the bits where they show up way after bad shit happens at John's home and they wink at each other and talk about working.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Now see, that is your problem. Looking for sense in a shoot 'em up movie.

Where were the police in any of the Wick movies aside from the bits where they show up way after bad shit happens at John's home and they wink at each other and talk about working.
Yea. I understand it was a pure fantasy. It just jumped the shark too many times for me.
[Reply]
Up