Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Skyy God 08:48 AM 08-21-2021
Nate Taylor said Niang (and Smith) were exceptional.

It’s crazy that the biggest question mark on an OL featuring 3 rookies is our Pro Bowl LT. Just a phenomenal rebuild by the entire organization.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:55 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Nate Taylor said Niang (and Smith) were exceptional.

It’s crazy that the biggest question mark on an OL featuring 3 rookies is our Pro Bowl LT. Just a phenomenal rebuild by the entire organization.
Never fucking doubt Brett Veach ever again. He is arguably the best GM of all time. Him and Andy will be going into Canton together
[Reply]
RustShack 08:59 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Never fucking doubt Brett Veach ever again. He is arguably the best GM of all time. Him and Andy will be going into Canton together
I would hope Reid is in Canton before Veach retires.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:45 AM 08-21-2021
To think we will have Humphrey, Smith and Niang playing together for dirt cheap the next 4 years minimum is absolutely freaking huge. If we pay Brown we’ll have the same beast o-line for at least the next 3 years with all 5 guys under contract for the foreseeable future.

Brett Veach is literally the best GM in football and it’s not close.

I love this goddamn team.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:47 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Never ****ing doubt Brett Veach ever again. He is arguably the best GM of all time. Him and Andy will be going into Canton together
Reid much sooner than Veach, of course. Veach still has 30 years of being the Chiefs GM. :-)

(20 years form now Patrick will be the Chiefs HC. Why not? There will be plenty of time to run Wasp.)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:00 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
To think we will have Humphrey, Smith and Niang playing together for dirt cheap the next 4 years minimum is absolutely freaking huge. If we pay Brown we’ll have the same beast o-line for at least the next 3 years with all 5 guys under contract for the foreseeable future.

Brett Veach is literally the best GM in football and it’s not close.

I love this goddamn team.
Next offseason will be all about giving Mahomes more weapons, pass rush, and secondary. Can’t wait to see what Veach does.

Having the QB, TE1, WR1, and OL set is fucking huge.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:15 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Next offseason will be all about giving Mahomes more weapons, pass rush, and secondary. Can’t wait to see what Veach does.

Having the QB, TE1, WR1, and OL set is ****ing huge.
Yes, with the offense virtually set with the impending extensions of Orlando Brown and Tyreek. It's the defense that will need retooling in the event Clark, Honey Badger, and Hitchens are not with the team next season.

(If the Honey Badger is looking for a fair deal like Chris Jones was, he'll be a Chief. I hope he knows his best chance to add multiple titles to his name is here in KC.)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:28 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It sure looks that way. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brown leave after this season and Niang slide over to LT. Brown is going to want a big contract. And, there will likely be good right tackles available late in the first round of the draft next year.
Nah man. Nah.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:50 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I've been saying-I think Veach and company used the opt-out as a red-shirt season for Niang to get totally healthy.

I've been watching him a lot of snaps, he looks really good.
I thought that was pretty clear.

Being "upset" with his opt-out never made sense.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:32 PM 09-17-2021
This dude has flown under the radar a bit due to Brown struggling with Garrett, Smith trucking fools to the moon, Cornfed Creed at center, and of course, Niang's Chiefsplanet diagnosed bird legs.

What were everyone's thoughts on his performance in Week 1? Huge deal for a first year starter to be protecting Pat at RT.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:42 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This dude has flown under the radar a bit due to Brown struggling with Garrett, Smith trucking fools to the moon, Cornfed Creed at center, and of course, Niang's Chiefsplanet diagnosed bird legs.

What were everyone's thoughts on his performance in Week 1? Huge deal for a first year starter to be protecting Pat at RT.
So far, the guy is everything we could’ve hoped for this early on. Will be interesting to see how he does against Justin Houston on Sunday night.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 09-17-2021

KChiefs1 gets to suck a fat cock
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:59 PM 09-17-2021

He played decent against Clowney in his first NFL start. That's pretty damn encouraging.

His athleticism, size and strength are all there. If he can pick up the mental and technique aspects, he could be great.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:57 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Having the QB, TE1, WR1, and OL set is ****ing huge.
Yeah, I feel like we’re going to sign a Juju type player
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yeah, I feel like we’re going to sign a Juju type player
Allen Robinson would be the dream signing
[Reply]
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up