ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 247
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:53 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Just stop. Please show me where I said Allen sucks under pressure
You jumped into a conversation I was having with another poster about pressure. And then you randomly brought up that KC has won x of the last y overall. But that had nothing to conversation you butted into.

Here is the convo:

Originally Posted by Just:13:
I thought pressure stats going back 2 full seasons was a pretty big sample size. I guess you disagree. We can agree to disagree.
Why do Buffalo fans insist on only the last two years? I keep seeing this when you all bring up Allen’s stats as well as how often you all beat KC.
Because there is no dispute about prior to that.

You want to talk about a time period in his rookie season where he sucked? Why? We don’t disagree on that. We are all in agreement he was terrible at that point. Should we banter on about Peyton Mannings sucky rookie season too!?

The disagreement is over the last 2-3 seasons. So… naturally that is what is discussed.
Wrong. Allen was not a rookie in the 2020 playoffs. Nice try though. The reason why you and Bills fans selectively look back at the last three games is because it fits your “We beat KC two out of the last three narrative” to go along with your KC got lucky in the playoffs last year. If you look at the bigger picture which is the last four times KC and Buffalo played it’s 2-2 with Buffalo winning the regular season games and KC winning the more important playoff ones.
Poster: Allen sucks under pressure
Me: Shows stat that Allen leads the NFL in touchdowns under pressure the last two seasons
Poster: Why do you only look at the past two seasons?
Me: Because that’s where the debate is
Poster: But KC beat them in 2020!!!

Uh, what does that have to do with Allen under pressure?

Some of you like to argue so much that you forget what the conversation was even about.

[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:56 PM 12-03-2022
You jumped into a conversation I was having with another poster about pressure. And then you randomly brought up that KC has won x of the last y overall. But that had nothing to conversation you butted into.

Here is the convo:
Thanks Dad...
Now....

via GIPHY

[Reply]
tredadda 09:00 PM 12-03-2022

Here is the convo:
I did, but not once mentioned pressure as nothing you quoted showed that. But for the fun of it I will back off the 2 of 3 and we can go back to our conversation that you suddenly walked away from. Let’s discuss some more about how lucky Buffalo was that the playoff game last year was even competitive because Gabe “55% catch rate” Davis caught four TDs which his catch rate % says is an anomaly. So while Buffalo wins meaningless regular season games, KC dominates them in the playoffs, that is unless Buffalo has unprecedented luck. And then the game is at least competitive.
[Reply]
Spott 09:03 PM 12-03-2022
Ok what does reeruned mean? I’ve seen it several times now.
I’m sure you’ve heard it many times before.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:08 PM 12-03-2022
Mirrors in Buffalo are probably a bad investment
[Reply]
Taco John 09:46 PM 12-03-2022
I think the Bills are a good team, but for my money, the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 PM 12-03-2022
:-) daquix
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I think the Bills are a good team, but for my money, the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL.
god damn we're fucked
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:49 PM 12-03-2022
Well only because Allen was a rookie/non rookie.
Nah, that was the season that Allen flipped the switch and decided to be good. But give them time. They’ll think of a reason to not include that game in their selected timeframe.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 12-03-2022
Ok what does reeruned mean? I’ve seen it several times now.
Reerun_KC is a poster here.

Trolled a bit, said retarded things. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes not. Mods changed re-tard (less the "-") to reerun.

Everybody is typing re-tard. They're calling you re-tarded.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:52 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Trolled a bit, said reeruned things. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes not. Mods changed re-tard (less the "-") to reerun.

Tyler Hynes Hynies GIFfrom Tyler Hynes GIFs

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:54 PM 12-03-2022
And don't forget he lost his job after saying reeruned things here, then came back and got himself banned or something (I don't remember the details of the last part).

You don't get your own word filter simply for trolling (let's not make it a challenge for people)... you have to go above and beyond.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:58 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
god damn we're fucked
Taco John’s a legend. He recognized the lameness of the Broncos franchise and quit posting on his own forum in favor of this site. Then he gave Broncos fans the double bird and pulled the plug, giving no fucks in the process.

He’s just waiting for an invitation to the kingdom. Welcome him aboard.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:57 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Trolled a bit, said reeruned things. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes not. Mods changed re-tard (less the "-") to reerun.

Oh.
Well thanks for explaining.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:05 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Taco John’s a legend. He recognized the lameness of the Broncos franchise and quit posting on his own forum in favor of this site. Then he gave Broncos fans the double bird and pulled the plug, giving no ****s in the process.

He’s just waiting for an invitation to the kingdom. Welcome him aboard.
TJ should be invited to go fuck himself.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 247
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201 > Last »
Up