ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 55
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
BigRedChief 02:17 PM 12-06-2007
I watched a few episodes of Dexter. He's a real scary dude.

Weeds never miss that one. Kevin Nealon is hilarious. Doug will have his revenge, fear the power of Doug.:-)
[Reply]
DMAC 02:19 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I watched a few episodes of Dexter. He's a real scary dude.
You have been talking to Didi!!!!

[Reply]
Que Card QB 03:22 PM 12-06-2007
My favorite at the moment. Can't wait to see what happens with Dokes. I know he breaks out but he can't just tell on Dexter as he's the prime suspect.
[Reply]
Carlota69 03:35 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Que Card QB:
My favorite at the moment. Can't wait to see what happens with Dokes. I know he breaks out but he can't just tell on Dexter as he's the prime suspect.
I know--whats gonna happen with Doakes? And Lila is absolutely ****ing nuts!!!!!
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 05:26 PM 12-06-2007
I watch this show, I download it every Monday because I see no reason to pay for a channel that I will only watch for one hour a week. I read this morning that they will be editing the episodes and showing them on CBS.

Here the article

http://www.tv.com/story/10552.html?t...m_clk=gumballs
[Reply]
Valiant 09:35 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
I watch this show, I download it every Monday because I see no reason to pay for a channel that I will only watch for one hour a week. I read this morning that they will be editing the episodes and showing them on CBS.

Here the article

http://www.tv.com/story/10552.html?t...m_clk=gumballs

Uhh?? will the editing be taking out the sinister nature of the show?? And I kinda like look at the girls tits.. **** you CBS..
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:36 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Uhh?? will the editing be taking out the sinister nature of the show?? And I kinda like look at the girls tits.. **** you CBS..
I don't think the editing would really take out that much. Most of the killing scenes don't involve the camera focusing on the actual stabbing or cutting involved in what he does.
[Reply]
noa 05:28 PM 12-06-2007
I kind of like Doakes. I wonder if it possible to come to some resolution where they don't have to kill him or have him arrested.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 06:05 PM 12-06-2007
I don't have Showtime, but I still wish Arrested Development had moved there from Fox. I would have figured out a way to watch episodes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 PM 12-06-2007
The last 2 episodes got leaked out. I wouldn't say it's a totally surprising episode, but the writers did a great job again. They may actually have topped season 1.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:32 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.

Yeah, love it.. ****ign Icontrol doesn't have episode 21 on though..Kind of ****ing need that to watch episode 22..
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:00 PM 12-07-2007
Yeah, love it.. ****ign Icontrol doesn't have episode 21 on though..Kind of ****ing need that to watch episode 22..
Yeah? What's up with that?:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 02:19 AM 12-08-2007
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah? What's up with that?:-)

Its on there now..
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 01:08 PM 12-07-2007
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Icontrol?
[Reply]
Valiant 02:20 AM 12-08-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Icontrol?

It is kind of like a built in DVR with timewarner, they have a couple dozen channels including TMC,HBO,SHO,MAX that have shows/movies stored for you to watch by just hitting play...

Great feature especially since I do not have a DVR box in my room..
[Reply]
Page 3 of 55
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up