ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Non-woke media for people into non-woke tales
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:13 PM 06-28-2022
These days, there are billions of TV shows and movies, but every billion of them share a lot in common. Men are the enemy. Whites are the enemy. So combine the two worst characteristics, white and man, into one character and you have yourself a villain. Now just fill the story with diverse women and diverse people that were born withle that never can do wrong and that's everything everywhere.

But what if you don't like that sort of political agenda? What if that kinda annoys you? You might want an option to see something along the lines of your own sensibilities. To that end, here is the list:

#1) Alien. This is weird because it stars a woman, but it's great. It's the tops.

#2) Bull Durham. Also weirdly celebrated by feminists cause it had a strong woman character. Same actress actually.

#3) The Big Sleep. Starring Bogey and the best actress of all time, Lauren Bacall. Great stuff. Written by a Pulitzer Prize winner and Nobel Prize winner.

#4) To Have and Have Not. Written by that aforementioned PP and NP winner, but this one was adapted from the works of a person considered good, Ernest Hemingway.

#5) Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russel in a western that is considered so stomach-turningly violent, most people won't even watch it.

#6) Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered Country. An example a super ultra woke film that was actually good. They didn't have diverse female characters ninja kicking white men at all.

#7) Das Boot. Best war movie ever made. It should be #1 but I'm too lazy to go back and edit. Zero women characters, so zero opportunity to have women characters jump kicking men. It worked.

#1) Atlas Shrugged, all 3 parts. Written by a woman, this is considered the most anti-woke material ever filmed. It's a breath of fresh air.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:10 PM 07-21-2022
The Rippaverse is a very interesting thing I'm just now finding out about.

Originally Posted by :

New comic book publisher Rippaverse is bringing non-woke audiences the superhero entertainment they have craved in the cancel culture age, inviting a new fleet of heroes to the entertainment realm without the "woke" makeovers recently witnessed from Marvel and DC Comics.

Rippaverse founder Eric July and comic book artist Gabe Abdul Eltaeb joined "Fox & Friends" Thursday, offering insight into their mission and how their first issue, ISOM #1, brought in more than $2 million in presales.

"What I wanted to do was be a part of the solution instead of griping about the problem, so I had the idea, it made sense financially, and it was the perfect time to do it," July told host Brian Kilmeade.

Eltaeb, who was formerly employed by DC Comics, left because the company decided to turn Superman ‘woke’ by removing the slogan "truth, justice, and the American way," but found a new home with Rippaverse.
This article about the success of non-woke media comes only after I created this thread. I read pre-sales are now within 6k of 3 million, so that 2 million figure is already out of date.

Link to full article:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/non-wo...million-afraid

ETA: I realize a foxnews link seems very DC esque but that was what came up when I googled. I'm listening to a livestream with Eric July right now and wanted some substantive article to be able to pull from is all.
[Reply]
sedated 03:45 PM 07-21-2022
When its straight white men, its "neutral". If its anything else, its a political agenda.

Sure, ok.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:08 AM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Rand was really good at 'show, don't tell.'
Up until the end of her life when her entire belief system crumbled around her and she was forced to accept that she was wrong.

Oh, and her foundation received PPP loans that were discharged in true Randian fashion.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:07 PM 07-23-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This may be the saddest, most pathetic thread I've seen in here

We're becoming a minority group, us middle aged white males. I know that's hard to understand after we've been on top for literally all of recorded Western history. And media, what it's become the last hundred years was run by us for us. And why? capitalism. Money dictates media and guess what...other people have it. Not just us

You don't like media? Sorry bud. We're not the target audience anymore

We're not being marginalized. Our voice isn't being suppressed. we simply aren't where the most revenue can be found. Not anymore.

The world has moved on, and if we don't stop crying like victims and asking for special treatment just because we're white dudes, it's gonna leave us behind. Because other people want different things, and there's just plain more of them. We had our day. It's over. We're not special and we're not entitled to anything. We built the world this way and it's silly to complain about it now. Don't like what's on TV or on the radio or on the internet? Turn it off. Find something else.

That's what people who aren't us have always done.
Originally Posted by sedated:
When its straight white men, its "neutral". If its anything else, its a political agenda.

Sure, ok.
as maybe the whitest white man acting on the Planet, can we just let this thread die
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:13 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This may be the saddest, most pathetic thread I've seen in here

We're becoming a minority group, us middle aged white males. I know that's hard to understand after we've been on top for literally all of recorded Western history. And media, what it's become the last hundred years was run by us for us. And why? capitalism. Money dictates media and guess what...other people have it. Not just us

You don't like media? Sorry bud. We're not the target audience anymore

We're not being marginalized. Our voice isn't being suppressed. we simply aren't where the most revenue can be found. Not anymore.

The world has moved on, and if we don't stop crying like victims and asking for special treatment just because we're white dudes, it's gonna leave us behind. Because other people want different things, and there's just plain more of them. We had our day. It's over. We're not special and we're not entitled to anything. We built the world this way and it's silly to complain about it now. Don't like what's on TV or on the radio or on the internet? Turn it off. Find something else.

That's what people who aren't us have always done.
You are foolish. We are getting left behind on purpose and soon to be made second class citizens.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:42 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
You are foolish. We are getting left behind on purpose and soon to be made second class citizens.
LMFAO

100% in favor of leaving *you* behind and being made a second class citizen. Would do you a world of good to experience how the other half lives ala a slumlord being made to live in one of their dogshit rentals.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:18 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
LMFAO

100% in favor of leaving *you* behind and being made a second class citizen. Would do you a world of good to experience how the other half lives ala a slumlord being made to live in one of their dogshit rentals.
Edgy.

Oh well, the prophets are always ignored until it is too late.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 03:42 PM 07-24-2022
Just so we are clear here. When you say "we" who are you referring to?
[Reply]
DaFace 04:36 PM 07-24-2022
It's ironic how much self proclaimed "alphas" get their panties in a bunch when they don't get enough attention.
[Reply]
scho63 08:17 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's ironic how much self proclaimed "alphas" get their panties in a bunch when they don't get enough attention.
I go commando so I never get my panties in a bunch. :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:24 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Just so we are clear here. When you say "we" who are you referring to?
Who do you think?

This isn't DC but it is well documented about the WEF and their immigration plans.

It is the end game.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:25 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Up until the end of her life when her entire belief system crumbled around her and she was forced to accept that she was wrong.

Oh, and her foundation received PPP loans that were discharged in true Randian fashion.
Sure, Janx, you can hold her to that. There is only one person in 'human' history that got put to the fire for his beliefs and withstood it and rose from the dead a few days afterward, and that is Jesus.

Did you know that Nietzsche lost his sanity and died in the care of his sister as a mental invalid? The greatest human thinker I've ever encountered in print, tbh. His mind broke when he saw someone beating a horse, so he ran up and wrapped his arms around that horse to save it, said something like "you leave this horse alone", fell down weeping, and he never recovered mentally. That's Friedrich Nietzsche, possibly the smartest philosopher (and philologist) ever to live. He died drooling at the mouth.

They say that he died of syphilis. If you learn any Nietzsche at university, they will tell you he died of undiagnosed syphilis. They say that his last ever works, when he became a Christian, were just nonsense that his devout sister wrote under his name. That's what they say.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:25 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:

Sure, ok.
Eric July is black, his new superman character is black, and Gabe Abdul Eltaeb doesn't sound very white either. But okay.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 09:49 AM 07-25-2022
Who do you think?

I don't make assumptions. I want to hear you say who you are referring to as "we".

Who exactly do you think are becoming second class citizens?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:04 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Atlas Shrugged
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up