ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 56
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 06:13 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
He’s too old for this role but wth I’ll still watch it.
No one would argue with this. But it’s been confirmed he’s being CGI de-aged. Similar to the Marvel films and The Irishman.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 03-24-2022
That's for the flashbacks.

Old Indy can still be good Indy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 08-12-2022
Indiana Jones 5 is expected to be the final film of the series, and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to deliver a spectacular send-off to the beloved franchise and Harrison Ford. Boyd Holbrook, who watched a portion of Indiana Jones 5 recently, praised Ford and promised a "badass" and emotional movie. Talking to Men’s Health, Holbrook said:

"I can assure you that it’s going to be badass. I got to see like half an hour of it when I went to L.A., and I saw Jim. You know, just look at his work: Ford v Ferrari, it’s gonna be fast, it’s gonna be badass, and it’s gonna have heart. All of his films have this emotional beat in them, but we’ve got this grand scale of Indiana Jones."

Holbrook is excited to work with James Mangold again after Logan, and like the producers, he too believes the director will exceed expectations. Mangold has written Indiana Jones 5 with Ford v Ferrari scribes Jez and John-Henry Butterworth, and his fresh perspective on the franchise has been commended by producers Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:22 PM 09-03-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 PM 09-10-2022
so HORNY

This movie is beautiful, you will see the trailer soon... #D23Expo pic.twitter.com/ttveyu0Tg7

— BossLogic (@Bosslogic) September 10, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 09-10-2022
harry's happy, and also said "this is it, i'm not falling down for you again" :-)

Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge get a standing ovation after the crowd watched the Indiana Jones 5 trailer for the first time! #D23Expo pic.twitter.com/vRA96tK3Kq

— IGN (@IGN) September 10, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:59 PM 09-10-2022
YESSSS

The INDIANA JONES 5 trailer footage looks AMAZING. A mix of older Indy plus flashbacks to younger de-aged Indy! Fights atop a speeding train. A chase through a crowded parade. Indy whips to keep men back from his goddaughter (PWB) and they pull guns on him.

— Erik Voss @ D23 Expo (@eavoss) September 10, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 09-10-2022
thank god that rumor about PWB being a female indiana jones from another universe isn't true
[Reply]
penguinz 01:23 PM 09-12-2022
Good news is that if you use movie #4 as the comparison there is no way for this one to fail.

Crystal Skull is one of the worst movies ever made.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:56 PM 09-13-2022
Mangold has been money...hope they nail this one
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:03 AM 09-14-2022
One may wonder why this is posted here, but watch and I think the interests will substantially overlap. And I really wanted to share it without starting a new thread and nearly guarantee you won't regret watching.

See if you can guess what 'minute' ol' Beato chose as perfection

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:22 AM 09-14-2022
Hopefully, it isn't woke.

Tired of losing icons.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 AM 11-18-2022
horny

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:09 AM 11-18-2022
I have no expectations with the current regime.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 56
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up