ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1926 of 1956
« First < 926142618261876191619221923192419251926 19271928192919301936 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:41 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
When are you going to solve the toxic delivery issues?

Maybe get that solved before you talk about "cures".

But there should be plenty of people dumb enough to offer their bodies to science such as yourself.
you seem like a dumb kid who knows nothing about clinical trials. Do you know who volunteers for stage 3 and 4 cancer trials? You ever known anyone desperate and brave enough to participate in a trial? I doubt it if you type idiotic things like the above.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:11 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
you seem like a dumb kid who knows nothing about clinical trials. Do you know who volunteers for stage 3 and 4 cancer trials? You ever known anyone desperate and brave enough to participate in a trial? I doubt it if you type idiotic things like the above.
Bro you took a failed technology.... Please miss me with calling people DUMB. mRNA has been a complete failure everytime it has been tried THUS FAR...
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:22 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Bro you took a failed technology.... Please miss me with calling people DUMB. mRNA has been a complete failure everytime it has been tried THUS FAR...
tell yourself whatever you want

those under 50 (like me) aren't even eligible to get jabbed any more than the original vax (the 2 dose).

I got it and was happy with the results. many People I know who got covid during the waves without the vax got super sick. I tested positive with no symptoms. Would I have been fine without it? most likely. but with the vax I would have never even known I had it, had I not tested.

I made a choice to get it to better my odds of not getting super sick. That's how vaccines work. I get flu shots every year also, since I'm around kids.

Honestly at this point it seems like you're dwelling on this a lot more than a sane person should. Everyone in here has made their mind up. No point in arguing too much.

The only interesting thing worth discussing is Novavax because it's not mRNA. if I could have, I probably would have taken novavax but it only just got approved so it wasn't an option.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:59 AM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Some of the gullible, trusting fools who took the jabs are starting to realize they've been had. Their pea-sized brains are unable to process it completely, but somewhere in the back of their dopey little minds they know something isn't right. They're wondering why so many people who made the same ignorant decision they made are getting sick, while "Covid" (aka cold, flu) ended for the un-jabbed about 6 months ago. They're directing their anger outward, but it's just a defense mechanism for being one of the dumb ones who trusted Big Pharma.

There's a reason that Dong has been noticeably absent from these discussions lately.

Pawnmower? He still thinks mRNA is going to extend his life 150 years. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:14 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
tell yourself whatever you want

those under 50 (like me) aren't even eligible to get jabbed any more than the original vax (the 2 dose).

I got it and was happy with the results. many People I know who got covid during the waves without the vax got super sick. I tested positive with no symptoms. Would I have been fine without it? most likely. but with the vax I would have never even known I had it, had I not tested.

I made a choice to get it to better my odds of not getting super sick. That's how vaccines work. I get flu shots every year also, since I'm around kids.

Honestly at this point it seems like you're dwelling on this a lot more than a sane person should. Everyone in here has made their mind up. No point in arguing too much.

The only interesting thing worth discussing is Novavax because it's not mRNA. if I could have, I probably would have taken novavax but it only just got approved so it wasn't an option.
You still have faith in the "approval" process......tells us all we need to know.
[Reply]
threebag 12:16 PM 08-16-2022
Glad I haven’t been violated by their poison. My symptoms have been great. I have been 100% healthy this whole time. I’ve been around many who have had it and no unvaxxed has died. I have known quite a few vaxxed that have had horrible life changing side effects and a handful who have died less than age 40 and a few older than 40. If you need healthy sperm to continue your bloodlines I will be happy to assist, send a picture of load recipient and contact info. Running a special this week only Buy one shot get Two shots free.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:22 PM 08-16-2022
Imagine getting a vaccine for a virus with a sub 1% mortality lol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:36 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
Glad I havenít been violated by their poison. My symptoms have been great. I have been 100% healthy this whole time. Iíve been around many who have had it and no unvaxxed has died. I have known quite a few vaxxed that have had horrible life changing side effects and a handful who have died less than age 40 and a few older than 40. If you need healthy sperm to continue your bloodlines I will be happy to assist, send a picture of load recipient and contact info. Running a special this week only Buy one shot get Two shots free.
It's very obviously not safe. It's not even debatable anymore. Only the buffoons deny it at this point.

Soon, even the mainstream narrative is going to change.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:42 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Imagine getting a vaccine for a virus with a sub 1% mortality lol
You will also need a booster every 6 months bro
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:46 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Imagine getting a vaccine for a virus with a sub 1% mortality lol
Experimental, rushed vaccine. Made by manufacturers with zero liability who won't disclose the full ingredient list.

But hey, what could possibly go wrong?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:41 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
you seem like a dumb kid who knows nothing about clinical trials. Do you know who volunteers for stage 3 and 4 cancer trials? You ever known anyone desperate and brave enough to participate in a trial? I doubt it if you type idiotic things like the above.
You're the idiot that took experimental drug injections for something no more dangerous than the flu unless you're an Olds or a Tub Tub.

You took part in the largest drug experiment of all time, congrats!
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:02 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You still have faith in the "approval" process......tells us all we need to know.
lol. had nothing to do with "faith" or FDA. novavax has been available world wide for a long time, just not the USA. in fact if anything, I suspect the FDA was trying to suppress novavax in favor of the others. I simply could not get it here.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:04 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You took part in the largest drug experiment of all time, congrats!
I'm ok with my choice. sounds like you still trying to convince yourself though.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:05 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You will also need a booster every 6 months bro
literally not possible unless you're 50+ , or have immunity disease
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:07 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Imagine getting a vaccine for a virus with a sub 1% mortality lol
imagine not thinking 1% is a higher risk than .01%
[Reply]
Page 1926 of 1956
« First < 926142618261876191619221923192419251926 19271928192919301936 > Last »
Up