ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1871 of 1956
« First < 871137117711821186118671868186918701871 187218731874187518811921 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:40 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Been over all that before.

18 to 64, eh? Well, gee. Shall I post the number of COVID-19 deaths from the upper range of that?

:-)
So you have better data than the insurance companies do?!

I doubt it.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So you have better data than the insurance companies do?!

I doubt it.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.
Indeed. I have no doubt that the million COVID-19 deaths is an undercount
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:46 AM 06-27-2022
Indeed. I have no doubt that the million COVID-19 deaths is an undercount
So the answer is no, you have nothing but a religious "feeling" that the deaths were Covid, even though the insurance company explicitly stated they were not.
[Reply]
Donger 11:46 AM 06-27-2022
So the answer is no, you have nothing but a religious "feeling" that the deaths were Covid, even though the insurance company explicitly stated they were not.
Same guy.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:49 AM 06-27-2022
Same guy.

Not watching that .

Sounds like you tapped out
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:50 AM 06-27-2022
I don't agree with vaccinated toddlers, particularly now. You asked me why I'm not getting another booster. I explained why not in detail.

Yes, it has some efficacy. And if Omicron was a virulent as the previous variant, I would consider it. It isn't, so I'm not.

I said that Schirmacher's work should be looked and confirmed by many others to see if his conclusions were accurate. To the best of my knowledge, that hasn't happened. Even he hasn't been heard from since, what, June 2021? I understand why you cling to it, though. It's really all you've got left.
All I've got left. You're turning into quite the comedian. :-)

Every day this thread is bombarded with damning info. All day. Meanwhile, what do you have to back up your claims of safety? "CDC sez serious reactions are rare!" Oh, and of course...."them autopsy reports ain't true cuz I said so!!"

That's what you've got.

You continue to act like Schirmacher is the only one to make such discoveries. 3-4 other respected pathologists have found worse. There are even a few autopsies on nih.gov which....yep....implicated your "safe" vaccine. So, once again, why does this not qualify as "reasonable evidence?"

Of course, what you should be asking is where are the government-ordered autopsies? Wouldn't it make sense, particularly given the existence of all these other autopsies with terrible findings? Yeah...that would make far too much sense for Clown World.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:54 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Every day this thread is bombarded with damning info. All day. Meanwhile, what do you have to back up your claims of safety? "CDC sez serious reactions are rare!" Oh, and of course...."them autopsy reports ain't true cuz I said so!!"

That's what you've got.

You continue to act like Schirmacher is the only one to make such discoveries. 3-4 other respected pathologists have found worse. There are even a few autopsies on nih.gov which....yep....implicated your "safe" vaccine. So, once again, why does this not qualify as "reasonable evidence?"

Of course, what you should be asking is where are the government-ordered autopsies? Wouldn't it make sense, particularly given the existence of all these other autopsies with terrible findings? Yeah...that would make far too much sense for Clown World.
Funniest part is when China Man pretends he hasn't seem something we said 50 pages back but then when we repost he always brings back the same horrible arguments that got beat down months ago.

I think the spike proteins did a number on his brain, he might have a prion like disease now.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 AM 06-27-2022
Been over all that before.

18 to 64, eh? Well, gee. Shall I post the number of COVID-19 deaths from the upper range of that?

Same predictable nonsense per usual.

Once again...

How exactly does "there was a pandemic" explain drastically higher numbers after the release of a "life-saving" vaccine?

[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 06-27-2022

That's what you've got.

I stop by to chuckle, sure. Mostly tweets and scary pictures...

Got a link to this nih.gov information you think is important?
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 06-27-2022
Same predictable nonsense per usual.

Once again...

How exactly does "there was a pandemic" explain drastically higher numbers after the release of a "life-saving" vaccine?
Drastically higher numbers of what?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:03 PM 06-27-2022
Funniest part is when China Man pretends he hasn't seem something we said 50 pages back but then when we repost he always brings back the same horrible arguments that got beat down months ago.

I think the spike proteins did a number on his brain, he might have a prion like disease now.

Imagine being faced with evidence of drastic increases in death/diseases of all kinds that directly coincide with a mass vaccination program, but not even considering the possibility of a link to the experimental spike proteins that are already known to cause heart problems and blood clots. :-)

Only in Clown World....
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:08 PM 06-27-2022
I stop by to chuckle, sure. Mostly tweets and scary pictures...

Got a link to this nih.gov information you think is important?
It's been posted. Probably one of the items your cowardly ass skipped over. It's not true as long as you don't read it!

Oh, these pathology reports and studies is so funny! Ha ha ha!

You clowns deserve whatever comes.
[Reply]
listopencil 06-27-2022, 12:10 PM
This message has been deleted by listopencil.
Donger 12:13 PM 06-27-2022
It's been posted. Probably one of the items your cowardly ass skipped over. It's not true as long as you don't read it!

Oh, these pathology reports and studies is so funny! Ha ha ha!

You clowns deserve whatever comes.
I'd be happy to review it if you provide a link.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:14 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Donger walks off a flight...

What's also funny is the guy above is the guy below. Wear your mask people.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:15 PM 06-27-2022

A new paper by BMJ Editor Dr Peter Doshi has analysed data from the Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccine trials and found that the vaccines are more likely to put you in hospital than keep you out. https://t.co/ZiOVHjmTrb

— Toby Young (@toadmeister) June 22, 2022

Safe and Effective
[Reply]
Page 1871 of 1956
« First < 871137117711821186118671868186918701871 187218731874187518811921 > Last »
Up