ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1870 of 1956
« First < 870137017701820186018661867186818691870 187118721873187418801920 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:18 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, of course I do. 600 million shots have been administered in the USA alone. Thankfully, there's no reasonable evidence to believe that they are dangerous at all. On the contrary. But since you want to believe that they are dangerous, for whatever ****ed up reason, you cling to your hope.

I've explained my reasoning for not getting another booster, but I'll do it again:

1) I barely meet the recommended age.

2) I'm not immune-comprimised.

3) The mRNA vaccines don't have good efficacy against Omicron.

4) The new variants have significantly reduced virulence.

My masters... :-)
Then why the hell are you still on here everyday wasting our time?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 AM 06-27-2022
I've known that since early 2020, idiot.

Now, let's see why you think that there was a huge spike in excess deaths in 2021 for working age people. Did you just make it up? If not, present your source.
No, you are clueless because you keep claiming these people are all dying of Covid.

That's because you still don't understand basic information on the disease you worship.

That's OK, just a reminder that the average "Covid" death was someone in their 80's with 4 or more comorbidities. In other words, the people you would expect to die every year.

Your precious Chinese lockdowns were going to stop these people from dying...whoops.
[Reply]
Donger 10:40 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, you are clueless because you keep claiming these people are all dying of Covid.

That's because you still don't understand basic information on the disease you worship.

That's OK, just a reminder that the average "Covid" death was someone in their 80's with 4 or more comorbidities. In other words, the people you would expect to die every year.

Your precious Chinese lockdowns were going to stop these people from dying...whoops.
The vast majority of them, yes.

Now, let's see why you think that there was a huge spike in excess deaths in 2021 for working age people. Did you just make it up? If not, present your source.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:43 AM 06-27-2022
Donger walks off a flight...

Try watching this fkn meltdown without laughing �� pic.twitter.com/uVAbKJd4CN

— ▄︻デR̷a̷g̷i̷n̷ ̷K̷a̷j̷u̷n̷══━一�� (@kjn_45) June 26, 2022

[Reply]
Donger 10:49 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Taco John:

I haven't worn a mask on a plane since the mandate was lifted.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:50 AM 06-27-2022
The vast majority of them, yes.

Already did this 50 pages back.

Look it up yourself, I'm not doing the work for you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:51 AM 06-27-2022

Yes. Masks were a big part of China Man's new religion.
[Reply]
Donger 11:01 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Already did this 50 pages back.

Look it up yourself, I'm not doing the work for you.
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:02 AM 06-27-2022
Well, of course I do. 600 million shots have been administered in the USA alone. Thankfully, there's no reasonable evidence to believe that they are dangerous at all. On the contrary. But since you want to believe that they are dangerous, for whatever ****ed up reason, you cling to your hope.

I've explained my reasoning for not getting another booster, but I'll do it again:

1) I barely meet the recommended age.

2) I'm not immune-comprimised.

3) The mRNA vaccines don't have good efficacy against Omicron.

4) The new variants have significantly reduced virulence.

My masters... :-)
They've recommended that all kids, starting at 6 months, should be vaccinated. Are you saying you're barely 6 mo old? :-)

You just reiterated that you think they're not dangerous at all, yet you won't get another. It allegedly has some efficacy vs Omicron, no? Why not get it? Some is better than none, right?

Btw, why does the work of several top pathologists not qualify as "reasonable evidence" to you? Not to mention autopsies posted at nih.gov?
[Reply]
0372 11:06 AM 06-27-2022

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:07 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They've recommended that all kids, starting at 6 months, should be vaccinated. Are you saying you're barely 6 mo old? :-)

You just reiterated that you think they're not dangerous at all, yet you won't get another. It allegedly has some efficacy vs Omicron, no? Why not get it? Some is better than none, right?

Btw, why does the work of several top pathologists not qualify as "reasonable evidence" to you? Not to mention autopsies posted at nih.gov?
I don't agree with vaccinated toddlers, particularly now. You asked me why I'm not getting another booster. I explained why not in detail.

Yes, it has some efficacy. And if Omicron was a virulent as the previous variant, I would consider it. It isn't, so I'm not.

I said that Schirmacher's work should be looked and confirmed by many others to see if his conclusions were accurate. To the best of my knowledge, that hasn't happened. Even he hasn't been heard from since, what, June 2021? I understand why you cling to it, though. It's really all you've got left.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:19 AM 06-27-2022
Cool. Like I said, there was a pandemic on in 2020 and 2021. Are you going to prove this, or not?

And yet, in 2020 (the year of mass carnage!!), a lower death rate than in 2019.
Not sure I can dig up that data off hand. Maybe later.

However, it's easy to verify that total payouts were similar in '19 and '20, but dramatically higher in '21.

How exactly does "there was a pandemic" explain drastically higher numbers after the release of a "life-saving" vaccine? Does. Not. Compute.

Then, of course, there's this:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:20 AM 06-27-2022

Masks are required through July 3 in Jackson County buildings and offices and Kansas City, Missouri, Municipal Court buildings after the CDC moved the county to the high designation for COVID-19: https://t.co/IWEpWTa1ZK

— KSHB 41 News (@KSHB41) June 27, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:31 AM 06-27-2022

A Massive Spike in Disability is Most Likely Due to a Wave of Severe Vaccine Injuries. “Today I learned Ed Dowd (who broke the story of the spike in life insurance claims following the vaccine roll out) discovered something very, very concerning.” https://t.co/ykJ2woiVVO

— Sharell Cook �� (@AboutIndia) June 8, 2022

Uptick in death and disability claims.
[Reply]
Donger 11:34 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure I can dig up that data off hand. Maybe later.

However, it's easy to verify that total payouts were similar in '19 and '20, but dramatically higher in '21.

How exactly does "there was a pandemic" explain drastically higher numbers after the release of a "life-saving" vaccine? Does. Not. Compute.

Then, of course, there's this:

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.
Been over all that before.

18 to 64, eh? Well, gee. Shall I post the number of COVID-19 deaths from the upper range of that?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 1870 of 1956
« First < 870137017701820186018661867186818691870 187118721873187418801920 > Last »
Up