ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Predator Reboot
Tribal Warfare 07:45 PM 11-21-2020

Director of the just announced #Predator reboot, Dan Trachtenberg, reveals he's been working on the project for four years!https://t.co/ItacWhliVb pic.twitter.com/LahwYTRTAx

— Screen Rant (@screenrant) November 21, 2020

#Prey will have a Comanche dub when it releases: https://t.co/tkuIvUZNmr

— The Illuminerdi (@The_Illuminerdi) July 22, 2022

[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:41 AM 08-06-2022
It was good, won't knock the movie down because of one or two parts in the final fight that were unlikely. I might watch the cool parts again, but it's unlikely I'll watch the whole thing through again, it was fun, would've seen it in the theaters like I have all the other ones. Loved how primal and vicious the Predator was in this one, just an animal and really cool to see. They changed up his look a little too much when he had his helmet off, not sure why they want to change the iconic look, but this one looked like the redneck Hills Have Eyes deformed inbred third cousin of the original Predator.

Predator
Predators
Prey
Predator 2
AVP: Requiem
AVP
The Predator

Is how I would rank them personally. The last three are hit or miss, the only reason I liked Requiem is because it brought back the gore and made the Predator a badass again instead of one alien killing two predators, that was an unforgivable sin in my eyes in the first AVP. You can change out Prey for Predator 2, those were pretty much tied in my book. I could see them giving this franchise the Assassin's Creed video game treatment, now we'll just put a Predator in different time periods since this one worked.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
About what I expected. Mostly entertaining, but they went too far with the whole "Women can be warriors too!" thing. It got downright silly. Cinematography was well done.
gay shit

hard pass
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:25 PM 08-06-2022
:-)

Pretty decent show. The grizzly scene was pretty badass.

I would say the best one of the series next to the original.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:32 PM 08-06-2022
I thought it was an enjoyable movie all around. I liked the main character's ingenuity, her brother was a likable badass, and it had some brutal kills.

That fight between the Pred and Grizzly alone would have been worth the price of admission, especially the way it bathed itself in the bear's blood. Fucking awesome.

I can't say I agree with the 'woke' criticisms either. I didn't think the 'she's a girl' angle was overplayed.

Spoiler!

I hope this one does well on Hulu so we can get some more Predator through time action. I was Preds vs samurai, Aztecs, pirates, WWI, Civil War, etc.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:37 PM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Pretty decent show. The grizzly scene was pretty badass.

I would say the best one of the series next to the original.
That's still Danny Glover/Gary Busey's Predator 2
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:41 PM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I thought it was an enjoyable movie all around. I liked the main character's ingenuity, her brother was a likable badass, and it had some brutal kills.

That fight between the Pred and Grizzly alone would have been worth the price of admission, especially the way it bathed itself in the bear's blood. Fucking awesome.

I can't say I agree with the 'woke' criticisms either. I didn't think the 'she's a girl' angle was overplayed.

Spoiler!

I hope this one does well on Hulu so we can get some more Predator through time action. I was Preds vs samurai, Aztecs, pirates, WWI, Civil War, etc.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:02 PM 08-06-2022
I enjoyed it greatly. Easily best since the original.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:15 PM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:25 PM 08-06-2022
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:36 PM 08-06-2022
Spoiler!
Oh, for fucks sake.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:47 PM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Oh, for fucks sake.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:24 PM 08-06-2022
Spoiler!

That's the plot, bruv, but feel free to keep crying about it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:44 PM 08-06-2022
That's the plot, bruv, but feel free to keep crying about it.
Not crying, you took issue with a different opinion with the rebuttal tactic that others used with the OBJ thread which was applied against you even
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:54 PM 08-06-2022
Idk wtf you're talking about. You said the movie was woke, I disagreed, you disagreed, then I disagreed again.

Somewhere in the equation you started crying like a little girl.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:58 PM 08-06-2022
Spoiler!
You know which individuals use this type of response
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up