ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 2678
« First < 13535960616263 64656667731131635631063 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:38 AM 04-30-2017
ESPN and NBC report Rodgers hand size > 10 inches
And if Rodgers is standing in front of the media bragging about hand size as that picture showed, I doubt he would do it if they were below average.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:38 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
So if he's playing in 2018, this theory is?
Shot to shit
[Reply]
milkman 09:41 AM 04-30-2017
So you think smith told them "yesh this is my last year not gonna play in 2018 when you owe me 20 mil, I'm done after this season".
Well, of course that's why they drafted his replacement.

They weren't going to otherwise.

I mean, you don't replace the guy that's responsible for puting this team on his shoulders by leading the defense to all those turnovers created and points scored.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:41 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You are seriously just scratching and clawing for reasons as to why Mahomes will bust because of your Alex obsession, Tigger. :-)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Where have I said he will bust? I'm taking all this hype and putting things into perspective. The kid is young and lacking in impressive wins in college. Doesn't have the resume of Newton/Luck/Wilson. His decision-making at this time would destroy him in this league, Gruden even told that to him directly.

He's got high upside with his cannon arm, his willingness to learn, and his love for football...which is a perfect recipe for success if they are patient with him and milk everything they can get with Smith tutoring him.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:41 AM 04-30-2017
Tigger is acting like the crazy ex-girlfriend after she sees her man with a younger, hotter girl. Jealousy brings out the stupid in him.

Jesus, dude. We finally drafted a QB. It's like witnessing Halley's Comet and then bitching because a tree was in your way. Step to the left and enjoy the view.

Who the hell cares if his fingers are 1/8th of an inch smaller. It seems he's compensated for it quite well since he was just drafted 10th overall.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:43 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by nychief:
you're out of your mind. Alex smith is a competitor and will play another contract.
Exactly. Smith isn't continually working on his fitness when other guys have neglected their own because he's looking to play for just one year. He already has 2017 guaranteed him so the extra work he is putting in is cause he loves the game and still has plenty of miles left in him at age 32/33.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:43 AM 04-30-2017
So if he's playing in 2018, this theory is?
inaccurate.

I don't see why it's far-fetched to believe in this theory.. and no one's doing a good job of rendering it invalid.

We all heard the injury stuff and how Wifey Smith and Alex feel about it. He knows it's about time to wrap up this football career.. and I can't see him wanting to start over again somewhere else.

Either way, he'll almost certainly be gone. Where he goes is irrelevant..

Mahomes will be the guy, and they will sink or swim with him. Will be fun to see.
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
inaccurate.

I don't see why it's far-fetched to believe in this theory.. and no one's doing a good job of rendering it invalid.

We all heard the injury stuff and how Wifey Smith and Alex feel about it. He knows it's about time to wrap up this football career.. and I can't see him wanting to start over again somewhere else.

Mahomes will be the guy, and they will sink or swim with him. Will be fun to see.
Because it's 20 million dollars and he's a competitor. If the injury stuff is that big of a deal, why play another year? Why not walk away now?

No one is rendering it valid because to you, it doesn't matter what they say. It's valid to yoi, you've decided it and that's all that matters.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:47 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
inaccurate.

The theory is stupid. If he's worried about his health why would he play another year?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:48 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Exactly. Smith isn't continually working on his fitness when other guys have neglected their own because he's looking to play for just one year. He already has 2017 guaranteed him so the extra work he is putting in is cause he loves the game and still has plenty of miles left in him at age 32/33.
And he will expend those miles somewhere far from KC as a backup. Maybe the Jets will take him as a starter, Idk.
[Reply]
notorious 09:54 AM 04-30-2017
Let's hope that Alex has a very good year. It will help the team's success, and increase Alex's trade value.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:55 AM 04-30-2017

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:04 AM 04-30-2017
If Mahomes has a positive effect on Smith like Kaep did, then good for us. The two of them will be a beneficial experience for both.

And anyone who has a clue about Reid's history of being getting kicked to the curb in Philly knows that Smith isn't going to be treated the same especially after what happened in San Fran. Reid and Smith are in this together, both are professionals. Unfortunately, CP is full of ignorant, mouth-breathing tools.
[Reply]
milkman 10:07 AM 04-30-2017
If Mahomes has a positive effect on Smith like Kaep did, then good for us. The two of them will be a beneficial experience for both.

And anyone who has a clue about Reid's history of being getting kicked to the curb in Philly knows that Smith isn't going to be treated the same especially after what happened in San Fran. Reid and Smith are in this together, both are professionals. Unfortunately, CP is full of ignorant, mouth-breathing tools.
Professionals understand that "getting kicked to the curb" is a part of the business.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:12 AM 04-30-2017

How did it go down when mcnabb was traded? Or farve?

I would think those would be the precedent...
[Reply]
Page 63 of 2678
« First < 13535960616263 64656667731131635631063 > Last »
Up