ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 202 of 2678
« First < 102152192198199200201202 2032042052062122523027021202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:30 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Please tell me otherwise. Only 7 times in his 20 playoff games does he have more TDs than INTs. He only has 2 more TDs in his career than INTs in the playoffs. Would you classify that as good?
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't think you go to 2 or 3 Super Bowls by being shitty in the playoffs. Well Payton Manning did with the Broncos but still Rothlesberger did something right to get to his Super Bowls.
[Reply]
-King- 11:30 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
"His current postseason record is an amazing 10-2. That is a .833 win percentage. In 13 years, Manning has only amassed a total of nine postseason wins compared to 10 losses. Brees has only advanced into the playoffs four times in his career, and he is just 4-3. "
So you're using the Alex Smith defense for him?

Can you at least admit that he individually has been terrible and has been carried by his defense and running team to wins.

Hell just look at our playoff game against him. He wasn't good. Only reason the chiefs were in the game was because of how bad he was. LeVeon Bell was the only reason they won.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 11:34 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't think you go to 2 or 3 Super Bowls by being shitty in the playoffs. Well Payton Manning did with the Broncos but still Rothlesberger did something right to get to his Super Bowls.
Yes you do go to the Superbowl by being a shitty QB. Just look at his stats I posted. In every Superbowl run, he has games that we would rightly crucify Alex Smith for having. But his defense and running game is able to carry him to a win.

Never forget he went 9/21 with 2 interceptions in the Superbowl and won.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:34 PM 06-03-2017
So you're using the Alex Smith defense for him?

Can you at least admit that he individually has been terrible and has been carried by his defense and running team to wins.

Hell just look at our playoff game against him. He wasn't good. Only reason the chiefs were in the game was because of how bad he was. LeVeon Bell was the only reason they won.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sure I'll agree.

The difference between Alex Smith and Ben Rothleshamberger is that on third down Ben is able to make something happen to extend a play that extends drives even if it's enough to kick field goals. He is able to elude sacks. He isn't a great passer by any means but he still has a nack for extending plays.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:44 PM 06-03-2017
Yes you do go to the Superbowl by being a shitty QB. Just look at his stats I posted. In every Superbowl run, he has games that we would rightly crucify Alex Smith for having. But his defense and running game is able to carry him to a win.

Posted via Mobile Device
I agree with this because Rex Grossman. His team gets the credit but that shouldn't matter because Alex Smith gets credit for winning when it was our defense and special teams that does the work.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:01 AM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
This place is a circus... Packed with clowns
Originally Posted by threebag02:
And the clowns are packing each other
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Fact.

BTW, someone should tell sweet that Aaron Murray will NOT be a starter for the Chiefs. Ever. :-)
The clowns are packing each other alright, threebag02 & TigerUppercut clowns that is.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:48 AM 06-04-2017

Posted via Mobile Device
What super bowl was that in?

Was it the one where he threw a beautiful td pass at the end ooh the game to win it?
[Reply]
-King- 08:00 AM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
What super bowl was that in?

Was it the one where he threw a beautiful td pass at the end ooh the game to win it?
Yeah, but if he doesnt go 9/21 with 2 picks he doesnt need a top 5 Superbowl catch and ref help to win.

Come on now. Alex Smith was shitty when he threw 20/32 for 172 yards and a TD with 1 INT. If he went 9/21 for 123 yards and 2 INTs, a CP member would murder him before he got back to the locker room.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:14 AM 06-04-2017
Yeah, but if he doesnt go 9/21 with 2 picks he doesnt need a top 5 Superbowl catch and ref help to win.

Come on now. Alex Smith was shitty when he threw 20/32 for 172 yards and a TD with 1 INT. If he went 9/21 for 123 yards and 2 INTs, a CP member would murder him before he got back to the locker room.
Posted via Mobile Device
In a super bowl that they won? Especially after throwing that pass?
[Reply]
Coogs 06-04-2017, 08:55 AM
This message has been deleted by Coogs.
-King- 10:10 AM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
In a super bowl that they won? Especially after throwing that pass?
Was he good that game?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:22 AM 06-04-2017
Was he good that game?
Posted via Mobile Device
He was good when it counted.

I don't think anyone would care about stats after he throws a super bowl winning td.

You want proof? Look through the old royals threads.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:04 PM 06-04-2017
Hell of a listen here from a 610 podcast about the Maclin move and the dynamics of it. Chiefs fans have to give it a listen.

06/04 The Show Hr1 - Maclin, Andy,&7-Eleven
http://www.610sports.com/sites/g/fil...1%206-4-17.mp3

Talks about the fact that Maclin's release, and pretty much every move the franchise makes going forward revolves around Mahomes. Every move is about what's best for Mahomes and his development. A lot of good stuff in it and a nice overall perspective. Also discusses how Andy is showing a killer instinct lately, ala Belichick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hell of a listen here from a 610 podcast about the Maclin move and the dynamics of it. Chiefs fans have to give it a listen.

06/04 The Show Hr1 - Maclin, Andy,&7-Eleven
http://www.610sports.com/sites/g/fil...1%206-4-17.mp3

Talks about the fact that Maclin's release, and pretty much every move the franchise makes going forward revolves around Mahomes. Every move is about what's best for Mahomes and his development. A lot of good stuff in it and a nice overall perspective. Also discusses how Andy is showing a killer instinct lately, ala Belichick.
"Page Not Found"

URL problem, probably?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:11 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"Page Not Found"

URL problem, probably?
Try it now, I was doing it from my phone and it's working now
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:22 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Try it now, I was doing it from my phone and it's working now