ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 2687
« First < 4999139145146147148149 1501511521531591992496491149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 03:07 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Bolles got a 9. :-)
You got that idiot protecting another idiot (Lynch) for the future. Have to love that as a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
rico 03:20 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Bolles got a 9. :-)
:-) I'll never forget Warren Sapp being caught on camera at training camp clowning with one of his teammates. He was all like, "Akili Smith scored a 9 on his Wonderlic! A NINE!!!" The way he said it was funny.
[Reply]
rico 03:22 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
scored a 3. My pencil tip broke on the laptop screen thingy. That ani good?
You aren't supposed to use your penis to select your answers on the laptop, Sandy. Gosh, you're so silly sometimes!!! You did exceed my expectations of you, though!!! Good job, brother!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:27 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
BJ Kissel

Few can truly understand what it'll be like for Patrick Mahomes to work with Andy Reid, so I called Brett Favre to find out.

Feature soon.

This will be a fun read from BJ
Fuck there's Hasselbeck, Brunell, McNabb it's not that difficult to find an opinion or insight especially since said former QBS worked with him too. Kissel is making it a grandiose mystery
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:14 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
You aren't supposed to use your penis to select your answers on the laptop, Sandy. Gosh, you're so silly sometimes!!! You did exceed my expectations of you, though!!! Good job, brother!!!!
He called me brother!

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:16 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Fuck there's Hasselbeck, Brunell, McNabb it's not that difficult to find an opinion or insight especially since said former QBS worked with him too. Kissel is making it a grandiose mystery
Those guys weren't in as similar of a position as Favre was to Mahomes in terms of the things he had to work on when he got with Reid.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:07 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Those guys weren't in as similar of a position as Favre was to Mahomes in terms of the things he had to work on when he got with Reid.
As a physical standpoint, yes but what I've heard thus far their processing/assimilating abilities are polar opposites.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:13 PM 05-10-2017
As a physical standpoint, yes but what I've heard thus far their processing/assimilating abilities are polar opposites.
"Brett, you worked with Andy Reid when you were a gunslinger in college. I have Specific Question X, Y, and Z to ask you about your development with Andy Reid related to our new QB in Patrick Mahomes."

What about that pisses you off?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:21 PM 05-10-2017
"Brett, you worked with Andy Reid when you were a gunslinger in college. I have Specific Question X, Y, and Z to ask you about your development with Andy Reid related to our new QB in Patrick Mahomes."

One they are pigeon holing the kid, as someone who'll play unhinged playground football. As I said before Holmgren hated that, and he couldn't fully coach that out of him. Favre himself said he always had problems even at his later years going through all the progressions. Paraphrasing here " I went from the 1st option to the 4th option " marveling at how Montana ran his offense.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:23 PM 05-10-2017

He's mad bj didn't call him for insight.:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:25 PM 05-10-2017
One they are pigeon holing the kid, as someone who'll play unhinged playground football. As I said before Holmgren hated that, and he couldn't fully coach that out of him. Favre himself said he always had problems even at his later years going through all the progressions. Paraphrasing here " I went from the 1st option to the 4th option " marveling at how Montana ran his offense.
its a fucking reporter dude, there's no way a reporter can pigeonhole him. They don't really have anything to do with anything
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:25 PM 05-10-2017
BJ Kissel

Few can truly understand what it'll be like for Patrick Mahomes to work with Andy Reid, so I called Brett Favre to find out.

Feature soon.

Epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:26 PM 05-10-2017
BJ Kissel

Feature soon.

Mariucci would know a lot too.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:30 PM 05-10-2017

I'd take Montana over Favre every time.

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:31 PM 05-10-2017
So you'd specifically prefer they ask Mark Brunell about his Andy Reid insights instead of Brett Favre? Is that why you don't like this?
[Reply]
Page 149 of 2687
« First < 4999139145146147148149 1501511521531591992496491149 > Last »
Up