ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Jesus. Hasn't this turd been flushed yet?
Maybe you need to lighten up and enjoy life a little, Guarantee you in this video alone he'll give you info you didn't already know.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:37 PM 09-24-2022
Ever since my worst experience as a Chiefs fan that happened in this shithole in the 2013 playoffs, I have wanted nothing more than blowout losses at that goddamn stadium.

I hope we win by 50
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:12 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Old memories surface...

The kicker that shall not be named
The no-punt game
The herminator game
The Luck game

Something about the Colts... we all dislike the Broncos however the Colts have caused Chiefs fans a lot more sorrow. Okay, we all knew the Herminator game was going to be ugly...

I'm very confident in the Chiefs; teams that have been embarrassed the week before can be dangerous. It's played on the field by people, not on a stat sheet.
Man, just awful memories. I can’t decide which is worst.

I barely remember the 95 game. And I don’t really know what fan expectations were. I know they had some hype and obviously won 13. And I think SI or someone made them preseason SB favorites the next year. But did many actually have faith in Bono? Regardless, that game had to be torture for anyone present.

The Herm game wasn’t so bad I guess. Most were just glad to be in the playoffs (thanks to Alex Smith’s heroics). Didn’t lose any sleep over it.

The 2003 game was a brutal slap to the face. To lose a game in which you never punted is a tough pill to swallow. Can’t believe Vermeil never got a playoff win here.

I think the Luck game was the biggest kick to the balls. It’s honestly hard to fathom losing a 28 pt lead in the second half. And the fact that it had been 20 years since the last playoff win made it extra meltdown-worthy. Fescoe lost his damn mind on the air the next day.

The Chiefs need to deliver the knockout blow to their season tomorrow. Crush them so badly that they lose all hope.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:15 PM 09-24-2022
Old memories surface...

The kicker that shall not be named
The no-punt game
The herminator game
The Luck game

Something about the Colts... we all dislike the Broncos however the Colts have caused Chiefs fans a lot more sorrow. Okay, we all knew the Herminator game was going to be ugly...

I'm very confident in the Chiefs; teams that have been embarrassed the week before can be dangerous. It's played on the field by people, not on a stat sheet.
The Colts demons were exorcized when Mahomes beat them in the playoffs and retired Andrew Luck. They've been spiraling down the bowl at qb ever since.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09-24-2022, 07:16 PM
This message has been deleted by Wallcrawler. Reason: Laaaaag
RaidersOftheCellar 09-24-2022, 07:18 PM
This message has been deleted by RaidersOftheCellar. Reason: Nm
crayzkirk 07:47 PM 09-24-2022
The 95 game was the worst; the Chiefs were running all over the Colts and then Marty went full on Reidtard and started throwing the ball down the sidelines, which were frozen.

Not to be picky however Alex never played for The Herminator. Yeah, basically Mosses parted the Red Sea for the Chiefs to make it into the playoffs that year however it still sucked.

Actually, the Luck game was the biggest kick in the nuts. I remember how we were all just sitting there stunned at the end of the game wondering what we had just watched.

Damn, it all sucked. So glad we have Patrick. That was then, this is now. The curse is broken.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:48 PM 09-24-2022
Easily it was the 95 game. Worst I ever suffered as a fan.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:56 PM 09-24-2022
The Luck game was the worst for me. I'll never understand how we lost that game.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:57 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Easily it was the 95 game. Worst I ever suffered as a fan.
It was bitterly cold; I was at a friends house close enough to the stadium that you could hear the crowd. After everything that happened that game, we all knew that the kicker who shall never be named again, would miss the kick.

We could hear the life being sucked out of the crowd.

Anyways... I'm ready to not think about that ever again. Chiefs by 1,000,000!
[Reply]
Kman34 08:04 PM 09-24-2022
The 95 game gave me PTS for years.. Sat in the dark after turning off the TV for about 2 hrs.. The wife thought I had lost my marbles.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:08 PM 09-24-2022
The 95 game was the worst; the Chiefs were running all over the Colts and then Marty went full on Reidtard and started throwing the ball down the sidelines, which were frozen.

Not to be picky however Alex never played for The Herminator. Yeah, basically Mosses parted the Red Sea for the Chiefs to make it into the playoffs that year however it still sucked.

Actually, the Luck game was the biggest kick in the nuts. I remember how we were all just sitting there stunned at the end of the game wondering what we had just watched.

Damn, it all sucked. So glad we have Patrick. That was then, this is now. The curse is broken.
Alex won an amazing game in Denver in OT that eliminated them from the playoffs. Meaningless game for the 49ers but huge for KC. Watching that game is a great memory. He fought his ass off in shitty conditions on the road as if his life depended on it.

He technically got us to the playoffs 5 times. Smith should get a little more respect.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:13 PM 09-24-2022
Didn't dislike Alex, he was what the Chiefs needed at the time for some stability. He was just so risk averse and after all of the years of trading for another team's castoff quarterback (hello Denver...), I was disappointed that the Chiefs still refused to spend a first round pick drafting a QB since 1983...

Yeah, I had forgotten that Alex put Denver out of the playoffs that year. I guess the mutual disappointment is worth it. Especially since we knew the Chiefs weren't going to do anything against the Colts.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:23 PM 09-24-2022
The 28 point Luck comeback had me convinced I'd never see the Chiefs in another SB in my lifetime.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:15 PM 09-24-2022
Chiefs - 38
Colts - 17

Patrick Mahomes vs Gus Bradley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 09-24-2022
gonna guess someone hits matt ryan so hard in the first quarter tomorrow he's a dead man walking before halftime

there's gonna be some motherfucking sensational plays on the football...blood is in the water...ryan will start launching prayers in the third to avoid getting spinebusted
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:06 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Coming off an embarrassing, ugly shut out loss expect them to throw the kitchen sink at this game otherwise heads are gonna roll. It'll probably be a little closer than people think
Hate to say I told you so...
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up