ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:34 PM 09-19-2022
I think this is a good game for PM to start having a good rapport with one,if not multiple receivers.Of course run the ball when needed or rb screens etc.I'm just tired of hearing about 'Reek.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:36 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
I think this is a good game for PM to start having a good rapport with one,if not multiple receivers.Of course run the ball when needed or rb screens etc.I'm just tired of hearing about 'Reek.
The Jags killed the Colts with screens. I bet we see a few.
[Reply]
the steam 12:36 PM 09-19-2022
No team has looked better than the Chiefs. No team has looked worse than the Colts. This has blow out written all over it. That's concerning.
[Reply]
Best22 12:38 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Reek gonna finish with more yards this season than any one of our receivers. Kelce may get more than him, but Hill is surrounded by better weapons than Kelce. The measure of a good offense is how many points they score not how much they manage to feed an elite receiver
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:43 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
Reek gonna finish with more yards this season than any one of our receivers. Kelce may get more than him, but Hill is surrounded by better weapons than Kelce. The measure of a good offense is how many points they score not how much they manage to feed an elite receiver
Please take this shit to one of 43 currently active Tyreek Hill threads. K. Thanks.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:47 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Please take this shit to one of 43 currently active Tyreek Hill threads. K. Thanks.
Thank you...thank you. Can we be friends...good sir :-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:07 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Jags killed the Colts with screens. I bet we see a few.
Hopefully they can get the short yardage running game going too. They have to figure out the 2nd/3rd and short situation.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 03:10 PM 09-19-2022
What's the early guess on their injuries? Pittman is a big deal for their offense. And Leonard the defense apparently.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:31 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I watched their condensed game last night.

Matt Ryan looks like an old man back there. Can't move in the pocket. If you make him move he's liable to throw up a 50/50 ball. On one sack he literally tripped over his own feet trying to evade the rusher.

Yeah I watched it too.

Chiefs - 38
Colts - 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:31 PM 09-19-2022
Well, they've got Jonathan Taylor. And apparently we WON'T have Willie Gay, our fastest LB who would really help in containing him.

Look for a couple big runs to be broken Sunday at the second level because he's not in there

Hope I'm wrong, but . . . . .
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:32 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Taylor. He is easily the focus of their offense.

Chiefs run defense has been great. I think there’s a decent chance that CEH outrushes Taylor.

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:36 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Well, they've got Jonathan Taylor. And apparently we WON'T have Willie Gay, our fastest LB who would really help in containing him.

Look for a couple big runs to be broken Sunday at the second level because he's not in there

Hope I'm wrong, but . . . . .
We haven't had starting linebackers as good as our current back ups in a few years. Bolton and Gay have been fabulous but I'd put Chenal, Harris and Lee up against Hitchens and Neimann any day. Gay being out will hurt but not as bad as it would have last season.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:06 PM 09-19-2022
The AFC South is going to be won by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

[Reply]
BWillie 05:19 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm going to miss the 1st quarter to do yoga because i don't care

meaningless game that will be over in the 3rd quarter

flatt ryan's droopy old ass isn't beating mahomes
Is she hot?
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:22 PM 09-19-2022
Andy Reid on a long week. I think the stats point to our favor.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up