ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 153
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
loochy 07:30 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Do not get, HORNY why? The other's removed their helmets and baby Yoda was released to Luke. I LOVE the series but this does not add up. Fill me in?
Go watch boba fett you dongnozzle
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 AM 09-11-2022
we got andor to tide us over
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:45 AM 09-11-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 01-16-2023
THIS IS THE FUCKING WAY

Reunited.

The new season of #TheMandalorian starts streaming March 1, only on @DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/2SsRS4FtLB

— The Mandalorian (@themandalorian) January 17, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 AM 01-17-2023
I'm still pretty disappointed they couldn't figure out how to tell a story without Grogu so they brought him back in.

Then again, when you also have to fire Cara Dune because...reasons...that kinda cuts off that avenue.

Disney really can fuck up a wet dream, man...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:59 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm still pretty disappointed they couldn't figure out how to tell a story without Grogu so they brought him back in.

Then again, when you also have to fire Cara Dune because...reasons...that kinda cuts off that avenue.

Disney really can **** up a wet dream, man...
Grogu had to be for one reason, and that was for the cash.... Because the Mandalore story is prime to be incredible.

The Cara Dune saga is hilarious when you see how WB is handling Ezra Miller.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:09 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Grogu had to be for one reason, and that was for the cash.... Because the Mandalore story is prime to be incredible.

Wait....they haven't turfed that crazy asshole?

Lord.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Disney really can fuck up a wet dream, man...
Yeah, it's weird. I wondered if they'd "uncancel" her like they uncancelled James Gunn. Apparently not. Apparently saying tyranny is bad is worse than whatever Gunn did. I don't even remember.

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I'm not up on all my cancelling. What did Miller do again? And is he still Flash?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:52 AM 01-18-2023
Gunn and Miller both got caught up in the audio thing, iirc. I have zero idea what Carano did* that was so much more egregious than what those two idiots did when compared side by side.

Ezra Miller went extra with it by adding in an all-world drug meltdown when confronted. Again, IIRC.

*yes I do, but they hate it when you say the quiet part out loud
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:55 AM 01-18-2023
How did Grogu come back? Luke just get bored with him or something??
[Reply]
Bowser 12:32 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
How did Grogu come back? Luke just get bored with him or something??
Luke gave him a choice to stay and learn to be a Jedi or reunite with Din
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:09 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Luke gave him a choice to stay and learn to be a Jedi or reunite with Din
Wait what?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:22 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Gunn and Miller both got caught up in the audio thing, iirc. I have zero idea what Carano did* that was so much more egregious than what those two idiots did when compared side by side.

Ezra Miller went extra with it by adding in an all-world drug meltdown when confronted. Again, IIRC.

*yes I do, but they hate it when you say the quiet part out loud
Heh. I had to google it. Yeah that dude is off his rocker. I read like 3 sentences and noped right out of the psycho.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:29 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Wait what?
It happens in The Book of Bobba Fett season finale
[Reply]
Bowser 05:47 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It happens in The Book of Bobba Fett season finale
Yes, this. Thanks for the assist.
[Reply]
Page 130 of 153