« First < 401801851891897898899900901 902903904905911951100114011901 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:42 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Fixed

Excellent, I hope they all took it. If there was such a thing as Super-Extra Strength HGH that is what I would want my team to use.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:45 PM 06-14-2017
Here's a fun fact...Since 2012, Horseface hasn't drafted a single pro bowl player. That is 5 drafts without even one...yikes.

Most over-rated GM in the NFL.

KC has Poe, Kelce, DJ Alexander, Hill and Peters...and Jones should have been/will be. Dorsey has added one every year...including three all-pros and a defensive rookie of the year.

Mitchell Schwartz was selected as a 2nd team All-pro this season too...why is this relevant? Eltwat signed Stephenson and his 2-year cap hit is only 300,000 less. :-)
We're doomed... it always comes down to pro bowls.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:49 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Excellent, I hope they all took it. If there was such a thing as Super-Extra Strength HGH that is what I would want my team to use.
Based on head size, my guess is that Manning (well, his wife) ordered it regularly.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:22 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
We're doomed... it always comes down to pro bowls.
It means that your team is going to get old quick.

Horseface has spent (wasted) a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick on RB alone...and had to use a 6th on another this year. He's as bad at evaluating RBs as he is OL. Ball only lasted 2 seasons...

3 of your 5 best players are 30 or older...Talib, Sanders and Ward.

You have no new impact players waiting to take their place...perpetual shitty drafting is how you end up in the cellar for years. Osweiler busting is why you didn't make the postseason last year...he was supposed to be his hand-picked QBOTF.

When your team tanks this season and boyband flops..I wonder if Elway will even sign a new contract. He'll probably just dump that mess off on someone else.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:29 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Based on head size, my guess is that Manning (well, his wife) ordered it regularly.
I'm not lying when I say I will look into using it if/when that time in life comes for me. I know guys that take the treatments right now and swear by them. Of course the docs-for-dollars are always trying to push the next 'male vitality' thing but HGH is one that has stood the test of time and trial.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:38 PM 06-14-2017
It means that your team is going to get old quick.

Horseface has spent (wasted) a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick on RB alone...and had to use a 6th on another this year. He's as bad at evaluating RBs as he is OL. Ball only lasted 2 seasons...

3 of your 5 best players are 30 or older...Talib, Sanders and Ward.

You have no new impact players waiting to take their place...perpetual shitty drafting is how you end up in the cellar for years.

When your team tanks this season and boyband flops..I wonder if Elway will even sign a new contract. He'll probably just dump that mess off on someone else.
I hear ya, I just disagree that there are no new impact players ready to step up.

Wolfe is from 2012... Jackson and Trevathan as well, too bad they didn't keep them.

Williams was the best of 2013.. he's gone, rest of that class was trash.

Roby and Paradis from 2014... playing well.

Ray and Trevor from 2015... those are the two that did well last year and should see better results this year. Heuerman, Ty and Garcia are also from that class and should see more time to prove their worth this year.

2016... still early really, jury is out on Lynch. Janovich looked great in a short time before the injury, I like his upside. Gotsis, Booker, Simmons - they can all see serious improvement. Dixon (punter) looked solid.

So, I get your narrative, but the fact is he hasn't drafted horribly - would look much better if Jackson and Trevathan were still here. 15-16 draft classes still have lots of potential to do really well.

Who knows about the recent guys... the team could get young pretty quick.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:40 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Of course you do. That's what's wrong with all you Donk fans. No integrity. All that matters is the rings. Nobody cares that it took an extraordinary amount of cheating to get those rings. The 1919 Chicago White Sox are even embarrassed by the Donks organization.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:49 PM 06-14-2017

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:52 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I hear ya, I just disagree that there are no new impact players ready to step up.

Wolfe is from 2012... Jackson and Trevathan as well, too bad they didn't keep them.

Williams was the best of 2013.. he's gone, rest of that class was trash.

Roby and Paradis from 2014... playing well.

Ray and Trevor from 2015... those are the two that did well last year and should see better results this year. Heuerman, Ty and Garcia are also from that class and should see more time to prove their worth this year.

2016... still early really, jury is out on Lynch. Janovich looked great in a short time before the injury, I like his upside. Gotsis, Booker, Simmons - they can all see serious improvement. Dixon (punter) looked solid.

So, I get your narrative, but the fact is he hasn't drafted horribly - would look much better if Jackson and Trevathan were still here. 15-16 draft classes still have lots of potential to do really well.

Who knows about the recent guys... the team could get young pretty quick.
They lost Jackson and Trevathan (neither are probowlers btw) because Horseface sold the farm. He hasn't been able to replace them..the team has since dropped to 28th against the run. Donkos could have drafted Foster but had to pull a desperation pick due to such terrible OL development.

He has been terrible at building through the draft..from OL, TE, RB, WR and it's looking like two high QB busts.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:54 PM 06-14-2017
Here's a good article from the Broncos:

Entire 2013 draft class for Broncos is now gone

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...2013-all-gone/
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:01 PM 06-14-2017
Kyle Peko suffered a broken right foot in practice on Tuesday.....
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:05 PM 06-14-2017
Kyle Peko suffered a broken right foot in practice on Tuesday.....
Third string NT, should be back by the second week of training camp.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:12 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Third string NT, should be back by the second week of training camp.
300lb dude playing all year on a freshly broken foot...shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it will hold up...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:17 PM 06-14-2017
3rd string? He was Horseface's big FA acquisition...:-). 300lb dude playing all year on a freshly broken foot...shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it will hold up...
We have two Peko's on our team. Domata Peko is the FA acquisition and Kyle Peko is his younger cousin.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:21 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
We have two Peko's on our team. Domata Peko is the FA acquisition and Kyle Peko is his younger cousin.
Nepotism rears its ugly head again.
[Reply]
Page 901 of 4817
« First < 401801851891897898899900901 902903904905911951100114011901 > Last »
Up