ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1501 of 4820
« First < 501100114011451149114971498149915001501 150215031504150515111551160120012501 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:07 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
https://mobile.twitter.com/realmnchi...46089326882816

:-) :-) :-)
That throw was pretty... strong.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:08 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That throw was pretty... solid.
hmm :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:32 PM 03-06-2018
Knowmo is absolutely frightened of Reek already...now Mahomes. Uh oh.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:00 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Also, if you go back and look at the footage, Mahomes was under pressure pretty much every throw against Denver with that backup offensive line and he still made great throws.

I've never seen a first year qb with that kind of pocket presence.

He's going to be special.
The throw that he made with the defender wrapped around his leg brought a huge quarterback-related grin to my face. I feel like it was a good sign of things to come.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:13 PM 03-06-2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/realmnchi...66125059866624

:-) :-) :-)

Here another one. This is a big boy throw that Knomo will ignore but is one of the few QBs can make. And KC has that QB
[Reply]
BossChief 09:18 PM 03-06-2018
If Mahomes hits, he is Elway 2.

Same build
Same arm
Same mobility
Similar vision

We should just call him cocoa Elway
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 03-06-2018
The Chiefs need only bring their defensive production back up to pre-Peters standards, and this thing is all but in the bag, baby.

Did anyone else notice the D started going to shit after 22 was brought in?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:17 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Same build
Same arm
Same mobility
Similar vision

YOU HUSH YOUR WHORE MOUTH!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:23 AM 03-07-2018

Same build
Same arm
Same mobility
Similar vision

Give the kid a chance to start his second game before you bestow so much greatness and such lofty expectations upon him. There were so many intangibles that Elway brought to the game, in addition to all the other stuff.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:37 AM 03-07-2018

Same build
Same arm
Same mobility
Similar vision

Please don't compare him to Elway. I have much higher hopes for him. Like hoping that he can win a Superbowl without cheating.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:42 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Please don't compare him to Elway. I have much higher hopes for him. Like hoping that he can win a Superbowl without cheating.
Don't worry, that should happen fairly quickly. You saw his debut vs Denver, playing with guys from the practice squad against Denver's starters. Yeah? From what I hear, it's all rainbows, unicorns and titles going forward. He's better than Elway, even. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:42 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Sadly you have no D to bail him out. No way he protects the ball like alice did, he was brought in to have the balls to throw it and as we saw in the 5th PS game last year he threw an INT on an over throw.

You guys have one Pass rusher, 2 if you count Jones I guess but that is a huge drop off from 2-3 years ago right there. You traded away your only good CB and are trying to fill his absence with a 3rd year Slot CB and a bust cast off from the Raiders.

Throw in the loss of DJ and Peters not there to jump routes with his quickness and you aren't forcing the turnovers like you did before even with Berry coming back 100% from the same injury that slowed DJ down.

So as much as everyone says Denver is going to have to give up a Good CB to get a QB you guys have lost even more. Not having those draft picks given up to get Mahhmoes really hurt. Talib isn't even the best CB on the Broncos, Harris is. Broncos have a luxury of riches at CB and can afford to lose one guy. You guys don't have that same luxury and you have a young QB to break in. You can't afford to have him throw 20 INT's a year.
It's so funny to listen to you dumb Donk homers write off the last game of the season as a 5th preseason game. VonDouchebag played about half the snaps that game and he was going against backups all across our line. How many sacks did he get again? Ant then you try to call him a turnover machine because he came out a little nervous in his first start and overthrew a pass. Come on now dipshit. Pixton and Kelly didn't show half what Mahomes has but you was swinging on their nuts anyway. I know that you are just trolling. But you are really sucking at it. Instead of getting us worked up by what you said, we are all just laughing at your stupidity.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:46 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's so funny to listen to you dumb Donk homers write off the last game of the season as a 5th preseason game. VonDouchebag played about half the snaps that game and he was going against backups all across our line. How many sacks did he get again? Ant then you try to call him a turnover machine because he came out a little nervous in his first start and overthrew a pass. Come on now dipshit. Pixton and Kelly didn't show half what Mahomes has but you was swinging on their nuts anyway. I know that you are just trolling. But you are really sucking at it. Instead of getting us worked up by what you said, we are all just laughing at your stupidity.
There's no denying that PM has a hell of an arm and makes some great plays. Truly, he looks good. Could be a very painful thing having him in KC... but, I do like the future of the division. Denver needs to pull their heads out and not let things get away from them.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:46 AM 03-07-2018
Don't worry, that should happen fairly quickly. You saw his debut vs Denver, playing with guys from the practice squad against Denver's starters. Yeah? From what I hear, it's all rainbows, unicorns and titles going forward. He's better than Elway, even. :-)
You can have your rainbows and unicorns. I just want to see the titles. And without the tainted of cheating the salary cap, greasing jerseys, and fixed games to send a top QB out with a title.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:48 AM 03-07-2018
There's no denying that PM has a hell of an arm and makes some great plays. Truly, he looks good. Could be a very painful thing having him in KC... but, I do like the future of the division. Denver needs to pull their heads out and not let things get away from them.
Just FYI, I wasn't lumping you in with the dumb Donk homers. You are much more levelheaded. You are actually capable of seeing the flaws in your team..
[Reply]
Page 1501 of 4820
« First < 501100114011451149114971498149915001501 150215031504150515111551160120012501 > Last »
Up