ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 245 of 435
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
O.city 07:12 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I could be wrong of course but I think it's wishful thinking we will repeat as SB Champs if Frank Clark doesn't start playing better. Steelers will eat this D up if we can't get pressure and their D is good enough that this offense won't be able to dominate like they did against say, the Raiders.

I don't think we can have the attitude that the D can just be 'along for the ride.' They are going to have to play well come playoff time. You can't expect to win the SB in a bunch of shootouts.
For sure

But just adjust what “well” is. It’s not a shutout.

It’s forcing a turnover or two and a couple punts
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:23 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
For sure

But just adjust what “well” is. It’s not a shutout.

It’s forcing a turnover or two and a couple punts
No doubt.

And let me be clear I'm not bitching or complaining about this team. I know I am very lucky to be a Chiefs fan right now. I am just bsing about Frank Clark not living up to his contract but other than that this team is solid and can def go back-to-back but in my opinion we are going to need him in a big way come playoff time.
[Reply]
O.city 09:37 PM 12-01-2020
No doubt.

And let me be clear I'm not bitching or complaining about this team. I know I am very lucky to be a Chiefs fan right now. I am just bsing about Frank Clark not living up to his contract but other than that this team is solid and can def go back-to-back but in my opinion we are going to need him in a big way come playoff time.
Oh they’ll need them to come thru. But they’re second fiddle
[Reply]
O.city 09:38 PM 12-01-2020
Also as bad as Clark had played, Hitchens has played his ass off. He’s playing really well right now
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Then you haven’t seen the rest of the NFL teams. Pittsburgh barely escaped Baltimore, beat the Titans by 3, Dallas by 5, Denver by 5 and Houston by 7.

The Chiefs defense Top Ten in points allowed and their offense will roll over Pittsburgh’s defense. And the Chiefs defense is better this season than last year’s defense, regardless of Clark’s lack of sacks to this point.
Exactly.

The Steelers do not matchup well with the Chiefs. They're not scary.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:06 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Also as bad as Clark had played, Hitchens has played his ass off. He’s playing really well right now
His best year since 2016
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 PM 12-01-2020
True but they won the games. And it goes both ways. We barely beat Panthers, Raiders, Chargers and Bucs.

I hope you are right man but I'm not confident in this team right now w way D has played recently even though they did well against Bucs.
Dude, the Raiders and Bucs are both every bit as good as the Titans (the only quality team on the Steelers schedule) but let's leave that aside and just look at common opponents - Broncos, Ravens, and Texans.

The Steelers outscored those three 82-66.

The Chiefs outscored those three 111-56.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:41 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
His best year since 2016
His best year with us for sure. He's for more aggressive.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:09 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, the Raiders and Bucs are both every bit as good as the Titans (the only quality team on the Steelers schedule) but let's leave that aside and just look at common opponents - Broncos, Ravens, and Texans.

The Steelers outscored those three 82-66.

The Chiefs outscored those three 111-56.
Lol. We both know sports doesnt work like that. If it did none of us would be working right now we would all be making a killing at Vegas.

They're a good team. They won't be easy to beat. We'll need all the help we can get and that includes our $100 million man obviously.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:26 AM 12-02-2020
Lol. We both know sports doesnt work like that. If it did none of us would be working right now we would all be making a killing at Vegas.

They're a good team. They won't be easy to beat. We'll need all the help we can get and that includes our $100 million man obviously.
Of course it doesn't work straight up.

But it is an indicator of just how good a team is.

I never said the Steelers weren't a good team. I never said they wouldn't be hard to beat.

They're not SCARY. At all. The Chiefs are clearly the superior team. Just like the Chiefs are clearly superior to the Raiders. Despite that, the Raiders are the only team with a win against the Chiefs this year. See how that works? :-)
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:16 AM 12-02-2020
There's no Honey Badger pick this week without the pressure from Frank Clark. .

its not all about stats

skip to 2:20. .

"Accept the challenge today! Every single play, accept the challenge!" pic.twitter.com/jB85yvX9Vg

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) December 2, 2020

[Reply]
morphius 09:24 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
There's no Honey Badger pick this week without the pressure from Frank Clark. .

its not all about stats

skip to 2:20. .

Well, being nobody blocked him I would hope he could get pressure, hahaha
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:47 AM 12-02-2020
Well this quote sure didn't age well.

"We're going to be the best two defensive linemen to ever play the game together." - Frank Clark - August 7th 2020

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/...duo-in-history
[Reply]
Mecca 10:58 AM 12-02-2020
So uh this guy brought it I guess..

Now, they do combine for around 50 total pressures (source dependent) which isn’t bad.

The Bills are a top 5 sack/game team and their top two pass rushers combine for only 27 pressures. Ravens top two - 32 pressures.

They are a top ~3 tandem in terms of pressures

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) November 30, 2020

The issue is how hot the tandem was to start the year

Vs how they are playing now. They were nearly unstoppable flute first month of the year despite very quick opponents TTT. Since, it’s been very sporadic only beating up bad OLs.

If you are a teams top edge pass rusher, you will see TE/RB chips. You will have OGs sitting on your inside move when applicable. Again, this isn't specific to 1 team or player and it didn't just start happening out of the blue.

You have to win despite that to live up $20M/year

Chiefs should have won this game by 50

But they have a bottom 5 OL and no pass rush

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:59 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of course it doesn't work straight up.

But it is an indicator of just how good a team is.

I never said the Steelers weren't a good team. I never said they wouldn't be hard to beat.

They're not SCARY. At all. The Chiefs are clearly the superior team. Just like the Chiefs are clearly superior to the Raiders. Despite that, the Raiders are the only team with a win against the Chiefs this year. See how that works? :-)
Whatever you say man.
[Reply]
Page 245 of 435
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295345 > Last »
Up